Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

got one good game last night my celtic in 84 won 5-0 in the league grate game with jerome proving the 6.5m i payed was worth in with 2 goals also macdonald is doing well with 2 goals can not wate for my next game still to loss with them.

eg. i lost to inter millan in a frindly.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Bosancero got my beloved Bayern in GC50' date=' so if they don't get accepted I really want to try and get them back, as they were my favourite team and I loved them. But shame he let Gourcuff and others go. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Dan Walmsley Is Also On The Lookout :P

Would Be Great If Either Of You Got Them TBH.

GC50 Germany Is Great B)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Dan Walmsley Is Also On The Lookout :P

Would Be Great If Either Of You Got Them TBH.

GC50 Germany Is Great B)

would be grate germany geting more managers

GC10: It's a good team but they're all NMF' date=' gonna have to play my second team for a few games. All players can go P/E, Gerrard, Cambiasso, Carvalho etc. Get your bids in if you want anyone.[/quote']

More or less all his teams were like that, after all he did have over 45 teams :)

GC10: It's a good team but they're all NMF' date=' gonna have to play my second team for a few games. All players can go P/E, Gerrard, Cambiasso, Carvalho etc. Get your bids in if you want anyone.[/quote']

I just picked his Juve up in 28, same really, good squad but nmf's all over the place.

Willing to listen to deals for anyone by the way - get in touch :)

Yeah good point. Bet he's gutted having all those teams taken from him!

Think he was looking to leave anyway' date=' end of the day rather have a more active manager in these gc's, He's been removed as roma boss in [b']GC61[/b] so will probably filter through all this teams soon. Least transfers getting done now even though i got a couple of external squad players for my rangers in GC87 one of them is on 60% fitness and Iversen is on 80% hopefully they get sorted before saturday

I think he sold the account on' date=' which is not allowed.[/quote']

Oh right didnt know that. I remember he came on here not long ago and asked if he could sell it or something like that. How much did he sell it for does anyone know?

EDIT: Seen post below, £300 :eek: