Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I don't want them anymore' date=' i just looked at their squad, and my Bayern that I have atm is already better than them :D[/quote']

Do you have the link to the squad please? I'm more interested in the competition of the league than the squad. Otherwise i would have just stayed with the Lazio :P

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

in gc86 i put a 2nd grade team out against liverpool avr 84 and got a 0-0 draw what a point i was saving my players for wolves so verry happy

Do you have the link to the squad please? I'm more interested in the competition of the league than the squad. Otherwise i would have just stayed with the Lazio :P

http://www.soccermanager.com/club-overview.php?clubid=8295088&sid=19367&v=2817761615

Does that work mate? :o

Good squad. Had Gourcuff and some others but he's let them go. :rolleyes:

I prefer my Bayern atm, so.. :P

http://www.soccermanager.com/club-overview.php?clubid=8295088&sid=19367&v=2817761615

Does that work mate? :o

Good squad. Had Gourcuff and some others but he's let them go. :rolleyes:

I prefer my Bayern atm' date=' so.. :P[/quote']

Cheers mate, not bad. Defo better when you had them but plenty of work can be done on it again!

Cheers mate' date=' not bad. Defo better when you had them but plenty of work can be done on it again![/quote']

I mean, they have most of the players that I brought in. Infact, I think I had all those players except Kanoute.. I really did like that team.. but I've already got a Bayern, so don't really want another one.