Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I just assumed they had and been rejected.

Im pretty sure they have been rejected, why would some go on offer and some not, its just an automatic thing, if a manager quits or is removed, it goes on offer, the guy has so many teams a few were always going to be rejected / accepted today

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

So I take it a lot of the teams havent been going on job offer? Which is a shame.

In all the GC's that I am in where this manager has been removed the jobs have gone on offer, so they must have either been rejected, or heaven forbid an arranged take over by pm :eek: (not that anyone would do that, not allowed is it?)

Just had a quick round up from when I was on my hols and

Won the league in GC17 with Arsenal (thanks to Dai for beating Man Utd in the last game of the season) and GC37 with Liverpool

Zenit stopped my 7th league win in a row in GC3 with Spartak, so I got runner-up spot, no complaints thou they won the league with points to spare.

GC6 Charity Shield runner-up

I might be dropping around 10 - 20 teams later on today/tomorow so keep an eye out and possibly all my custom teams on my main account

Guest Abdel Zizi

Abdel? :eek: You didn't? :P Got help the person then if he did pay £300 for it.

I have send a couple of messages, also on this forum, as I picked up the selling story.

Also, in the GC19 thread, it was picked up again, and tickets were send again.

It's good he's gone, as those teams were practically dead.

I honestly dont think I can handle any more GC teams, too many to know what to do with! Still pondering whether to take the Villarreal in GC4 or not aswell...

GC 10: Atletico agree first deal, Joe Cole going to Sporting CP for Wendel & Nocerino. Everyone else still to go....

GC 88: Pleeeeeease let these transfers go through:)