• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

What? :confused:

When Have I Ever Did This. :rolleyes:

Shambles, but I wouldn't even bother appealing it, once the support staff have dealt with a matter they consider the case closed even when they are wrong, you'll just risk further action being taken against your account. (Just my personal experience).

Me and you did a deal while you were at Deportivo' date=' dan gosling and cash for lafita.. Gosling is a good youth, and thats a fair deal, and its been reversed today. im pretty angry right now[/quote']

I needed cash to tie up other players, and I'm a fan of Gosling even though he plays for 'them'.

And they reverse the deal because I sold off the teams best players? :mad::confused:

Yeah good one, Signed Rafael, Tremoulinas Etc And Had Deportivo In the top 4 in Spain yet they think I was trying to ruin the squad and then quit. :confused:

No, I saw a very strong Shakhtar side free and at the time I wanted them but when I had them I didn't like them So I quit [Don't think I did ANY transfers with them btw].

So now they decide to remove me and warn if I 'continue my behaviour' that they'll remove me from other setups too.

UTTER FARCE. :mad:

EDIT - Bad week for me, I'm also recieving a charge for something i Didn't do IRL. Won't go into that though. :rolleyes:

Giovanni Trapattoni has become the new Fiorentina manager.

Whoever you are...in GC28 I'd try and get them transfers reversed. Got a good case there I feel. Nice one on a forumer taking the team' date=' selling its best 2 players for very bad deals and quitting. (Y)[/quote']

Needed the depth the deals were also put to the ''help with deals thread'' the transfer market is dead in that GC so wouldn't of got any better, simple as, I tried numourous tactics formations etc, that didn't work so rather than going on, I let them go. Is that ok with you ?

Not that it concerns you in the slightest might I add.

GC 22: Milan he has been removed. it a very good squad

GC 56: Villareal

GC 11: Chelsea very good team

all on job offer. l just saw it now those are some of Bosančeros teams

Lyon in 44 and Man Utd in 31 too.

I think Craig Johnson got a Milan and Juventus after they came free I think that used to belong to Bosanceros. Lucky ??

Craig got a Milan in GC17' date=' Chelsea in GC21 and a Juve in another GC[/quote']

And Ive Got Chelsea In GC29 (Job Offer) Liverpool In GC55 And Juve In GC89 (:P)