Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I actually even quit my Spurs yesterday to go for them

Go to the take control an all' date=' and the fateful ''you already control a club in this gameworld'' :( obviously that never occured to me at the time !

Gutted, not often a Milan come free :o

Who got them ?[/quote']

You quit spurs just now :confused: just as Daragh took over Milan

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Oh ok but it came up as after on my news feed.

no bother, wouldn't mind, was mad for a Tottenham, when I get one Milan come free, it was a risk quitting them, ah well, they were a good Tottenham too :o

Any other clubs coming free tonight or in the morning ?

Not impressed with my other Barca in all honesty. Think i can do much better with the worlds best football club than i have with that one.

Same with my Barcelona in GC68, the only difference is rather than going out and getting a new one (I had Barcelona in the basket for GC82 and 86) to paper over the cracks i've decided to revamp the squad and put things right with the same team in the same GC where it's been going wrong. :P

Guest msissio

and it is...? :o

The deal reported to be worth £10,000,000 plus Diego FORLAN and Kolo TOURE involving Dimitar BERBATOV of Barcelona and Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

The deal reported to be worth £10' date='000,000 plus Diego FORLAN and Kolo TOURE involving Dimitar BERBATOV of Barcelona and Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.[/quote']

Cheat much? That's actually really bad. Couldn't make it more obvious if he tried.

Sorry' date=' I can't be able to see your posts on the thread. Can you help me?

Its none of my business, just advising a manager to try and get them reversed as SM seem to be doing that a lot recently.

Besides, if you had asked on the help with deals thread I doubt anyone would agree with Arbeloa and Babel for Alves or Sisokko and Bellamy for Cech.[/quote']

I didn't do them deals to annoy you man, and I don't need to be chastised over deals I felt were good for the team at the time. I mean no harm. :o

I put the Cech deal to the ''help with deals thread'' as I was originally offered Sissoko and Cole, but asked for Bellamy instead in the end rather than Cole.

The Alves deal was the same, it was just about depth and I already had a 91 rated rb, and Alves was obviously alot more saleable.

I got a wad of cash in both deals too. Not worth alot I know. But I did do them deals for what I taught was for the good of the clubs

Sorry if i offended you.

Guest MR. HAMMER

looking for any chance out of balckbern in 81 made some good signing still got 10m but have had a hard time here still to get a point in the league lol realy this is the league i could see my self geting a good job offer for doing rubbish lol