Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

looking for any chance out of balckbern in 81 made some good signing still got 10m but have had a hard time here still to get a point in the league lol realy this is the league i could see my self geting a good job offer for doing rubbish lol

Never get jobs offers me so good luck on that :)

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Just the one game tonight with Juventus in the Charity Shield:

Juventus 5 - 2 Sampdoria

A high scoring game again, something i can't seem to get enough of lately as Juventus start season 2 with an honour. Kuldeep's Milan have done alot of strengthening in pre-season so i'd consider them as the biggest threat to taking my league title. Should be a good title fight!

Gc88 Transfers! :D

Got Ljajic. Yeeeehaaa. :P

1st GC I've landed him lol. :o:D

Congrats :)! I got Schelotto' date=' Fernando Torres, Banel Nicolita and Almen Abdi! :D[/font']

GC88: Five deals finally completed.

Torres goes back to Atletico Madrid for Aguero & Assuncao

Gerrard goes to Chelsea for Lampard & Ballack

Mascherano goes to Roma for £10M + Perrotta & Brighi

Insua goes to United for £4.6M + O'Shea

Lucas goes to Rubin for Sibaya + Sharonov

Also got 2 bids on players at external clubs accepted and waiting for the Pepe Reina deal to go through. Quite pleased so far, still looking to sell Carragher and Johnson :)

6 deals completed for Barcelona in GC88

Bojan to Wolfsburg, Martins and Hasebe to Barca,

Henry to Palermo, Cavani and Pastore to Barca,

Maxwell to Werder Bremen, Hunt and Boenisch to Barca,

Yaya Toure to Everton, Rodwell and Cahill to Barca,

Espasandin to Histon for cash

Granero joins Barca for £4million in first part of deal which will see Iniesta and Chygrynskiy go to Real Madrid, with Cristiano Ronaldo joining the Catalan Club.

Also had an offer for a promising youth player, that I am waiting to go through

Get in' date=' GC40, just signed Hugo Lloris for 10 million plus Van Der Sar, so so happy with that. Manager is a numpty sold Ngog for cash :eek:[/quote']

haha I just rejected a deal like that for my Lloris in a GC today particulary with VDS off on compasionate leave atm and possibly rietiering after the world cup along with ratboy Neville I read today

haha I just rejected a deal like that for my Lloris in a GC today particulary with VDS off on compasionate leave atm and possibly rietiering after the world cup along with ratboy Neville I read today

Got rid of Neville along time ago, Im really happy with that deal, eventually i would of sold him for cash and just relied on Rui Patricio who i got a couple seasons back, but he aint got the quality i would of liked, when the deal first went through i got nervous, as i have the SMFA cup semi, second leg on sunday, and i thought he would be unavailable to play, thankfully, he wasnt :D

C88

- Maicon leaves for Boswinga + Zhirkov

- Kjaer joins for a straight swap involving aging Viera

- Hamsik joins, with Samuel + Mota going out.

- Bids accepted on a few youths.

Looking to sell Eto and hopefully do some sort of mass deal with one team

Van Der Sar is now back in training I believe' date=' after his wife was given the all clear

i just got issaksson for 12 mill and obdia for 10 mill what ya think of these im .FC.Nurnberg

Do you want a medal or something? :P

Was really hoping to get the Arsenal job offer in GC19, never mind, will have to win the league with my misfiring Everton

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Do you want a medal or something? :P

Was really hoping to get the Arsenal job offer in GC19, never mind, will have to win the league with my misfiring Everton

Nah m8 was lookin ta see were they worth it

Gold Championship 68: Barcelona have had a massive change over with lots of transfer completed:

Giorgio CHIELLINI joins with Flamini and Westermann heading to Juventus.

Wayne ROONEY, Antonio VALENCIA and Johnny EVANS all arrive in Spain with Lionel Messi going the opposite way.

Nemanja VIDIC signed for £3million + Carlos Puyol + Jonathan Dos Santos

Overall a really great week with more deals on the way i hope! Interested in Pato, Silva, Ribery and top target Cesc Fabregas!

Gold Championship 72: Milan finally complete their quest for a new keeper with Rene ADLER coming in from Germany for Abbiati and Olic. Really happy to have found a good young keeper!