• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC88- Arsenal complete some deals' date=' arshavin fell through so available again for part ex[/quote']

you whant to do a deal with me looking for a 88+ will give tomkins 85 good youth and upson 89 could be in england world cup team and franko 88 is 33 but is still doing good for the hammers for a 90+ could even frow in cole for a 92+

Guest MR. HAMMER

Gc88 only need a few more players for west ham i am signing a 89 forword so franco and leave for cash also looking for a 88+ defender under 30 strate swap for tomkins if good i will also offer falbert back from real madrid loan also looking to swap cole still can do him and spector a good young center back played first team for usa and will be at the world cup can do them for a 90+ forword last bemarami 88 and a 87 jiminz can leave for a 89+ winger pm me in game to deal

Guest MR. HAMMER

Gc76 pitman is on top forum but jarvis is doing better pitman can leave for the right offer he is a 75 doing well in real life so get bidding need cash to get out of the trubble in a in a to try sign the next ronaldo ect also got a 71 forword on top form played 6 games scored 5 goals can leave for a cracking deal 20k

Guest Abdel Zizi

Rejected the offer from Bayern in GC16' date=' there already gone dont rush to grab them.[b'] They went to Ben Davey, anyone know him?[/b]

We've come across each other on several occasions.

He's an absolute (insert word).

Counters a 92 and a 91 for an old 90 and that sort of stuff.

Also, I'm gonna name and shame, as I've discovered another idiot.

GC81 Inter: I had bid 12M for Kwadwo Asamoah, he countered Balotelli + Santon.

The morron in question is Michael Sissio.

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc63 irland can leave for a new player under 26 also robino can leave for 2 players last barry could be heading to west ham for parker and upson still to here from there manager but he can leave for a good offer and uropa cup shocker jackson will get his first league game against pompy pantnering kanote this leave bellamy jo and santa cruz in a pridicament one can leave but dont no wich one might see one for cash or swap all 3 for a 91+ forword

He's an absolute LEGAND

Also' date=' I'm gonna name and shame, as I've discovered another idiot.

The morron in question is Michael Sissio. .[/quote']

Sorry, who are you? Also, could you enlighten me to this so called "two for one" deal I countered with you, I’m intrigued to see which players they were?

Guest Abdel Zizi

Sorry' date=' who are you? Also, could you enlighten me to this so called "two for one" deal I tried to make with you, I’m intrigued to see which players they were?[/quote']

Lol who am I?

I know who you are and I could still ask that question.

I don't remember which deal it was, but I entered a new GC and had only 1 striker, so I tried to buy a 30 90 from you, and you countered a 29 91 and a 31 92.

The 30 90 was about to rise, but it was still a silly counter.

I've looked through our PM's, but the only thing I could find was yet another offer from you in GC81, which wasn't the deal I was talking about.

You offered me Pinto (34 87) + Marquez (30 93) for Julio Soares (30 95)

Soares is a rock solid 95, whilst Pinto is nothing and Marquez faces a -1/-2 drop.

Your explanation was: So you would have depth, whilst I had 5 CB's already...

Goes to show what type of manager you are.

When I PM'ed you a day later giving Cambiasso + Eto'o + money for Messi, you said I needed my head examined, etc, etc..

From the above, it doesn't seem I was wrong, on the contrary.

BTW, it's legEnd, not legAnd.

If you want to take this further, please adress me through PM or on my wall, so this thread won't get spammed up.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Lol who am I?

I know who you are and I could still ask that question.

I don't remember which deal it was' date=' but I entered a new GC and had only 1 striker, so I tried to buy a 30 90 from you, and you countered a 29 91 and a 31 92.

The 30 90 was about to rise, but it was still a silly counter.

I've looked through our PM's, but the only thing I could find was yet another offer from you in GC81, which wasn't the deal I was talking about.

You offered me Pinto (34 87) + Marquez (30 93) for Julio Soares (30 95)

Soares is a rock solid 95, whilst Pinto is nothing and Marquez faces a -1/-2 drop.

Your explanation was: So you would have depth, whilst I had 5 CB's already...

Goes to show what type of manager you are.

When I PM'ed you a day later giving Cambiasso + Eto'o + money for Messi, you said I needed my head examined, etc, etc..

From the above, it doesn't seem I was wrong, on the contrary.

BTW, it's legEnd, not legAnd.

[u']

If you want to take this further, please adress me through PM or on my wall, so this thread won't get spammed up.[/u]

you offerd eto 96 and cambiaso 95 for messi 98 wow what a looser

Guest msissio

The morron in question is [b']Michael Sissio[/b].

LOL it was worth a shot! :D

I HEART to make ridiculous counter offers. :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

LOL it was worth a shot! :D

I HEART to make ridiculous counter offers. :P

It had to be said :P

I believe that saying this one or two times in this thread will prevent many others from daring to make ridiculous offers.

Guest msissio

It had to be said :P

I believe that saying this one or two times in this thread will prevent many others from daring to make ridiculous offers.

OK enough jokes. Balotelli+Cambiasso for Sala+Alexis Sanchez. Deal?

He's an absolute (insert word).

The morron in question is [b']Michael Sissio[/b].

Abdel, £12M for Asamoah is questionable to say the least. So I would not come ranting about people's counters if you make pap offers yourself. Maybe Udinese manager does not want to sell Kwadwo and £12M is a very poor offer, so he counters like that to make sure you don't make another poor offer? ;)