• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Abdel' date=' £12M for Asamoah is questionable to say the least. So I would not come ranting about people's counters if you make pap offers yourself. Maybe Udinese manager does not want to sell Kwadwo and £12M is a [b']very[/b] poor offer, so he counters like that to make sure you don't make another poor offer? ;)

Making an offer twice the chairman value to a player as Asamoah isn't questionable at all.

I've heard many prominents around here that cash deals should get done more often, but when I make an adequate one for a medium player, it's questionable?

If the Udinese manager doesn't want to sell (for cash), than he should just reject.

If not, send me a polite PM back saying he isn't for sale (for cash).

My offer was a simple enquiry on weither or not he was for sale, as there would be many managers that would accept that bid. Granted, they are not forumers, but the majority in GC's just isn't on the forum.

His offer was an insult.

I have every right to rant about the two managers mentioned as they acted like donks on the transfer market.

My offers to Barca was great and my offer to Udinese was an enquiry, and if that isn't as clear as sunshine, there's obviously being measured with double standards.

Hi i was wonderin i need help to buy a 87 decent CB ive 107 million to spend if any one can help out it's in GC

Wrong section mate.

You generally would not be able to purchase a top rated 87 CB off a human manager for cash, your best bet is to search unmanaged clubs.

When do International teams come free?

Someone quit yesterday in a certain GC and I fancy his NT team.

They Come Free Instantly!

Just Click The International Team You Want And Takeover Button Should Be There.

Well I havent had an international team for a few weeks, if it was say Bosanceros they should come free instantly as he was removed, but when a manager quits his club (and not the international team), on the international list their log in date will appear as "1 Jan 1970", and then at any time between half 11 and 12 they will become free.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Well I havent had an international team for a few weeks' date=' if it was say Bosanceros they should come free instantly as he was removed, but when a manager quits his club (and not the international team), on the international list their log in date will appear as "1 Jan 1970", and then at any time between half 11 and 12 they will become free.[/quote']

True, it says 1 Jan 1970.

Good you mentioned Bosanceros, as his Ivory Coast will become free too, if I should miss the bigger team.

Although Belgium > Ivory Coast and I'm my native Belgium.

Just the one game tonight with Juventus in the Charity Shield:

Juventus 5 - 2 Sampdoria

A high scoring game again' date=' something i can't seem to get enough of lately as Juventus start season 2 with an honour. [b']Kuldeep's Milan have done alot of strengthening in pre-season[/b] so i'd consider them as the biggest threat to taking my league title. Should be a good title fight!

2 signings! Not either are above 90, wouldn't consider that strengthening at all :P. Looking for a new GK, but having no luck at all.

Making an offer twice the chairman value to a player as Asamoah isn't questionable at all.

I've heard many prominents around here that cash deals should get done more often' date=' but when I make an adequate one for a medium player, it's questionable?

If the Udinese manager doesn't want to sell (for cash), than he should just reject.

If not, send me a polite PM back saying he isn't for sale (for cash).

My offer was a simple enquiry on weither or not he was for sale, as there would be many managers that would accept that bid. Granted, they are not forumers, but the majority in GC's just isn't on the forum.

His offer was an insult.

I have every right to rant about the two managers mentioned as they acted like donks on the transfer market.

My offers to Barca was great and my offer to Udinese was an enquiry, and if that isn't as clear as sunshine, there's obviously being measured with double standards.[/quote']

I cant believe Im gunna say it and it sends shivers down my spine to do sao.....

But I agree with Abdel :eek::eek::eek:

Somehow I feel dirty yet at the same time like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders :P:p:p

GC15: Abdel Zizi is the new manager of Germany.

GC45: Abdel Zizi is the new manager of Portugal.

Thank you Bosanceros.

I also thank Bosanceros as got Italy in my 1st main GC' date=' [b']26[/b]

I now have Italy,Spain,Brazil & England, just need 1 world cup in a gc then don't have to bother with that one anymore

Abdel Zizi, I agree with you mate, I got Kolarov for 16 millions in a brand new GC, your offer was reasonable, his counter had to be on the same caliber, still in this situations I accept knowing that my chairman will block the deal, enjoy making the guy feel the rush like a 13 years old girl... ;)