Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I cant believe Im gunna say it and it sends shivers down my spine to do sao.....

But I agree with Abdel :eek::eek::eek:

Somehow I feel dirty yet at the same time like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders :P:p:p

:eek: -> First time ever I use this emoticon, but it is justified.

Maybe you are "The Knowledge" after all :D

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

Abdel Zizi' date=' I agree with you mate, I got Kolarov for 16 millions in a brand new GC, your offer was reasonable, his counter had to be on the same caliber, still in this situations I accept knowing that my chairman will block the deal, enjoy making the guy feel the rush like a 13 years old girl... ;)[/quote']

Do you know that can get you actually a lot of trouble in the game?

I remember one manager doing it, he said it was for fun, but later they deemed him suspicious of cheating, he was removed from that GC and could never return in that one.

I believe it was Gazza, must be somewhere in this thread.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

:eek: -> First time ever I use this emoticon' date=' but it is justified.

Maybe you are "The Knowledge" after all :D[/quote']

Abdelz happiest day:D:D:D

Lol who am I?

I know who you are and I could still ask that question.

I don't remember which deal it was' date=' but I entered a new GC and had only 1 striker, so I tried to buy a 30 90 from you, and you countered a 29 91 and a 31 92.

The 30 90 was about to rise, but it was still a silly counter.

I've looked through our PM's, but the only thing I could find was yet another offer from you in GC81, which wasn't the deal I was talking about.

[b']You offered me Pinto (34 87) + Marquez (30 93) for Julio Soares (30 95)[/b]

Soares is a rock solid 95, whilst Pinto is nothing and Marquez faces a -1/-2 drop.

Your explanation was: So you would have depth, whilst I had 5 CB's already...

Goes to show what type of manager you are.

When I PM'ed you a day later giving Cambiasso + Eto'o + money for Messi, you said I needed my head examined, etc, etc..

From the above, it doesn't seem I was wrong, on the contrary.

BTW, it's legEnd, not legAnd.

If you want to take this further, please adress me through PM or on my wall, so this thread won't get spammed up.

Sorry, still trying to figure out who you are???

To start with I'm not that naive, I never made the offer of Pinto and Marquez for Soares. The actual deal was Valdes (91) and Marquez (93). Still not the best of deal for you, but much more justified than the one you thought of. Please get your facts right before trying to bad mouth me next time.

Who would swap Messi for Cambiasso and Eto, it is very similar the deal I made for Soares!!!

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

GC88: Pepe Reina goes to Marseille for Steve Mandanda & Mamadou Niang' date=' and Liverpool also sign Edison Mendez & Benjamin Huggel. :)[/quote']

I wonder was it worth buyin reina for mandana i no hes good but not reina standards

Well deals are more or less done in GC88 just in time for the start tomorrow and am quite happy with the way things have gone.

Incoming at Arsenal have been

Sebastian Frey- Almunia + Ramsey +£4 million

Simon Rolfes- Song + Wilshere

Igor Semshov- Merida + Traore

Phillipe Coutinho- £4 million from Unmanaged Vasco

Aleksandr Ryazantsev- Eboue + Randell + £2million

And the following left for the deals to the side of them

Bacary Sagna left for Villareal with Santi Cazorla coming in

Cesc Fabregas went to Lyon with Lisandro Lopez & Jeremy Toulalan coming in

Carlos Vela went to Atletico Miniero fro Diego Tardelli + 10 Million(was his 1st offer)

Gael Clichy went to Bayern for Martin Demichellis + 7 Million.

Andrei Arshavin in the process of going to Real Madrid 1st part will see Alvaro Arbeloa arrive, then Rafael Van Der Vaart.

Also sold Nacer Brazite for 6 million to Chelsea and Roma paid 5 million for Kerrea Gilbert, So been lucky with the dealings and also got some external players coming in. And still got a shed load of cash :D

GC89- Werder Bremen not looking to do any deals this season but if people want to make offers for the star players then feel free to do so.

Well deals are more or less done in GC88 just in time for the start tomorrow and am quite happy with the way things have gone.

Carlos Vela went to Atletico Miniero fro Diego Tardelli + 10 Million(was his 1st offer)

Andrei Arshavin in the process of going to Real Madrid 1st part will see Alvaro Arbeloa arrive' date=' then Rafael Van Der Vaart.

Also sold Nacer Brazite for 6 million to Chelsea and Roma paid 5 million for Kerrea Gilbert, So been lucky with the dealings and also got some external players coming in. And still got a shed load of cash :D

[b']GC89[/b]- Werder Bremen not looking to do any deals this season but if people want to make offers for the star players then feel free to do so.

the one on the bold thats a bad deal two future stars for rolfes who get injuried most of is time in real life. wow the bayern manager got the best of you there. he try me to give him DEFOUR AND MANGALA for ROLFES l said NO!

the one on the bold thats a bad deal two future stars for rolfes who get injuried most of is time in real life. wow the bayern manager got the best of you there. he try me to give him DEFOUR AND MANGALA for ROLFES l said NO!

Future stars yes but will i here be here when they are established stars on the game, Rolfes got injured back in october and is now nearly back to full fitness so should make the run in for leverkusen and also the world cup, also for someone who is injured a lot the fact he played 39 games last season and 35 the season before, Not bad for a crock :D

GC89- Werder Bremen not looking to do any deals this season but if people want to make offers for the star players then feel free to do so.

:(

Why Did You Try To Buy Him Then?:rolleyes:

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Andrei Arshavin in the process of going to Real Madrid 1st part will see Alvaro Arbeloa arrive' date=' then Rafael Van Der Vaart.

[b']GC89[/b]- Werder Bremen not looking to do any deals this season but if people want to make offers for the star players then feel free to do so.

was thefabregas and others good

My GC87 athletico minero transfers were

INS

RICHARLYSON, Barbosa hes 89 for £0 & G.EVANDRO & M.DIEGO TARDELLI

AFIF, Ali for 1million

SHOREY, Nicky for 8million

SNODGRASS, Robert for 3million

OUTS

WERLEY, Ananias for :D£0 & H.EPHRAIM & J.BECKFORD

A couple of deals to round up!

GC82 - Arsenal - Well have had this £40 odd million burning a hole in my pocket for ages. So, I have finally decided to spend just under £21 million in bringing in the next Henry, (Loic Remy) from an unmanaged Nice. Also am looking to sell Fabregas and Van Persie still.

GC87 - Celtic - Another signing arrives at Parkhead in the shape of FC Twente centre back, Douglas. He arrives in exchange for Gary Caldwell and Landry N'Guemo. :D:eek:

GC88 - Hamburg - Only one signing so far in big Austrian striker Marc Janko, for a fee of Collin Benjamin, Romeo Castelen and £6.6 million. I was desperate to land another striker!

Future stars yes but will i here be here when they are established stars on the game' date=' Rolfes got injured back in october and is now nearly back to full fitness so should make the run in for leverkusen and also the world cup, also for someone who is injured a lot the fact he played 39 games last season and 35 the season before, Not bad for a crock :D[/quote']

well in 2 years time if you still in the game you will regret you done that deal.

well in 2 years time if you still in the game you will regret you done that deal.

I'll be shocked if im still here in 2 years time and if i am, song will be what a 90 or 91 if he carries on the way he is and wilshere i cant see being a 1st teamer for the gunners in 2 years, But hey not all about ratings is it :)

I'll be shocked if im still here in 2 years time and if i am' date=' song will be what a 90 or 91 if he carries on the way he is and wilshere i cant see being a 1st teamer for the gunners in 2 years, But hey not all about ratings is it :)[/quote']

the truth is a smart manager who is managing ARSENAL in a GC and know who jack wilshere is . and have seen him playing will not sell him. is great prospect one day if Fabregas leaves. wilshere will replace him maybe not but l think he can

the truth is a smart manager who is managing ARSENAL and know who jack wilshere is . and have seen him playing will not sell him. is great prospect one day if Fabregas leaves. wilshere will replace him maybe not but l think he can

lol thanks but can jack wilshere do a job for me this season in this game, nope so he goes as by the time he can do a job on this game i'll be dead :D

the truth is a smart manager who is managing ARSENAL in a GC and know who jack wilshere is . and have seen him playing will not sell him. is great prospect one day if Fabregas leaves. wilshere will replace him maybe not but l think he can

What is it pick on Nin day :P:p:p

Dont wanna be left out so Fiorentina demands Ozil comes to them for CV :P:p

Give him a break i agree with most I wouldnt do the deal but it's his team and he is fit to manage them however he wants and has explained his reasoning

GC 55- Arsenal complete the signing of Bruno Alves for 3.5m+Bonucci+Berg :):):):)

GC 87- Liverpool stillhave Skrtel, Johnson, Babel, Mascherano,Carragher, Voronin (:)) and Kuyt avaliable to leave for the right deal

GC 89- Fiorentina have all players avaliable but no enquiries-strange :confused:

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Give him a break i agree with most I wouldnt do the deal but it's his team and he is fit to manage them however he wants and has explained his reasoning

GC 55- Arsenal complete the signing of Bruno Alves for 3.5m+Bonucci+Berg :):):):)

GC 87- Liverpool stillhave Skrtel' date=' Johnson, Babel, Mascherano,Carragher, Voronin (:)) and Kuyt avaliable to leave for the right deal

GC 89- Fiorentina have all players avaliable but no enquiries-strange :confused:[/quote']

if your liverpool what ya want for vorinn in GC87

What is it pick on Nin day :P:p

GC 87- Liverpool stillhave Skrtel' date=' Johnson, Babel, Mascherano,Carragher, Voronin (:)) and Kuyt avaliable to leave for the right deal

GC 89- Fiorentina have all players avaliable but no enquiries-strange :confused:[/quote']

Thanks Ray i always like to have strong players in both squads i build so if i have to give youth to achieve that then so be it as i want success instantly not 2 or 3 years down the line(remember im a newcastle fan :P )

And as for Ozil you are more than welcome to make an offer for his services but the fact he is a youth but can do a job now will make it hard for him to go. But worth trying as me not being very smart may help you get him

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

what ya want for voronin