Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Thanks Ray i always like to have strong players in both squads i build so if i have to give youth to achieve that then so be it as i want success instantly not 2 or 3 years down the line(remember im a newcastle fan :P )

And as for Ozil you are more than welcome to make an offer for his services but the fact he is a youth but can do a job now will make it hard for him to go. But worth trying as me not being very smart may help you get him

Ahhhh

Ive always considered you to be a top manager Nin even if others dont :)

Agree totally with what yousay in many respects people get absolutely obsessed by youth and your right it may take Wilshere another 3years to establish himself...thats around 9-10 SM seasons....now if your first 22players aint good enough it dont make sense if you aint gunna be around in 3years time with the same team and how many people on here do that stick with the same teams I would say a very low % (though I am one of those people id say in terms of always sticking with my teams)

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

the truth is a smart manager who is managing ARSENAL in a GC and know who jack wilshere is . and have seen him playing will not sell him. is great prospect one day if Fabregas leaves. wilshere will replace him maybe not but l think he can

Also mate just a quick one i think Aaron Ramsey would have something to say about that as the way i see it he'd be the obvious player to replace Cesc IF he leaves but that's my opinion so we'll leave it at that.

Anyone got anyone to loan Catania in GC84?? need help to carry on my stupendis start to the season

Have to give Phillip T kudos on the pursuit of Marin and Ozil in GC89' date=' he's like a young WWF wrestler wanting the title belt off Hulk Hogan :P[/quote']

Thats Me ;):D

Whats Kudo's? :o

Just picked up Portugal in GC19

Also, the latest transfer news from GC88, Rafael Toloi joins Barcelona for a fee of £14million.

Cristiano Ronaldo will be joining Barca soon to join up with Granero who joined yesterday for 4million in the first part of the deal, with Iniesta and Chygrynskiy joining Madrid :D

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Just picked up Portugal in GC19

Also' date=' the latest transfer news from GC88, Rafael Toloi joins Barcelona for a fee of £14million.

Cristiano Ronaldo will be joining Barca soon to join up with Granero who joined yesterday for 4million in the first part of the deal, with Iniesta and Chygrynskiy joining Madrid :D[/quote']

i heard a rumour of manninger mite not move from jueventus in GC87

Guest Abdel Zizi

Sorry' date=' still trying to figure out who you are???

To start with I'm not that naive, I never made the offer of Pinto and Marquez for Soares. The actual deal was Valdes (91) and Marquez (93). Still not the best of deal for you, but much more justified than the one you thought of. Please get your facts right before trying to bad mouth me next time.

Who would swap Messi for Cambiasso and Eto, it is very similar the deal I made for Soares!!![/quote']

No, I do have my facts right, it WAS Pinto + Marquez.

I can show PM's between us where I say I do not need the crappiest of crappy goalkeepers, and as you don't know, I'm one of the few admirers of Valdes, I'd never say that of him.

A 34 87 + a 30 93 who will drop to 92/91 isn't nowhere near the same as a very soild 28 95 and a solid 28 96 for a 22 98.

I'd stop posting if I was you, becuase you are embarrassing yourself.

The "Who are you" bit is getting bored.

I'll put it this way: "If I'm not known, than you are the unnamed soldier grave..

Also mate just a quick one i think Aaron Ramsey would have something to say about that as the way i see it he'd be the obvious player to replace Cesc IF he leaves but that's my opinion so we'll leave it at that.

Anyone got anyone to loan Catania in GC84?? need help to carry on my stupendis start to the season

ok thats maybe true but l think wilshere is great prospect. the only funny thing is the manager who you sold song and wilshere for rofles. in GC 79 is also the arsenal manager and he will never do that deal. am not picking on you NIN but l think it pretty bad deal. but we all have different mind looking at the future

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc38 looking for a 94+ willing to offer a 93 and a 91 if good or a 90 if ok or a 89 if rubbish but back on track pm me if you whant to deal visa here

ok thats maybe true but l think wilshere is great prospect. the only funny thing is the manager who you sold song and wilshere for rofles. in GC 79 is also the arsenal manager and he will never do that deal. am not picking on you NIN but l think it pretty bad deal. but we all have different mind by looking at the future

He is an awesome prospect and would love to have him at Newcastle on loan as we need someone like him in our midfield' date=' it's a very bad deal if your planning on having the same team for next 2 to 3 years, same with fabregas didn't want to sell him but getting Toulalan in which covers Dm and Lopez which gives van persie a partner i had to do it, plus like i said Wilshere or even ramsey won't affect my team's ability to win something where as rolfes is quite a solid player on this game as had him in [b']GC61[/b] and did a great job for me.

But like you said mate we all operate differently, i mean even in GC73 i just gave eboue and wilshere and 4.5 mil for milner, considering i bought wilshere for 1.5 at the start of the season from the arsenal manager in that gc due to a deal we did, it's helped me get milner who i love and feel will do well for me in GC73, same with Pato in that setup, tevez and iaquinta was too good to turn down, tevez replaces pato in the line up, iaquinta even if he drops replaces inzaghi on the bench and out goes inzaghi for 7 mil :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

Gold Championship 84 - AC Milan: Is anyone willing to do some deals? Still looking to sell players like Pirlo etc for young players. If anyone want's to do any deals either drop a PM in game or reply to this message' date=' cheers.[/color']

i am celtic have a look

Gold Championship 84 - AC Milan: Is anyone willing to do some deals? Still looking to sell players like Pirlo etc for young players. If anyone want's to do any deals either drop a PM in game or reply to this message' date=' cheers.[/color']

Jake check out the league leaders CATANIA :D:D

I'll give you my whole team for Pato :P

Well this youth player selling of mine has brought in a few bids, just accepted Hunty's bid in GC61 for Ritchie De Laet for £3.85 million, now this guy will never ever ever play for me so ill take the cash and put it in the coffers :D Many Thanks Rhys could have had Fabio the other day for £8.5 million :P