Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 32: Flamengo sign Gilberto Silva for 9.6 mil:D

GC 33: Does anyone have a CM or forward who they would do a straight swap for Valbuena?

GC 89: Willing to sell Bruno Alves for a CB and LB or CM.

Pm'd You On game.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Well this youth player selling of mine has brought in a few bid' date=' just accepted Hunty's bid in [b']GC61[/b] for Ritchie De Laet for £3.85 million, now this guy will never ever ever play for me so ill take the cash and put it in the coffers :D Many Thanks Rhys could have had Fabio the other day for £8.5 million :P

Yeah I saw you had sold him. I'm not doing anything with the cash anyway. :rolleyes: So thought I might as well stick in a bid because he has played a bit this season and looks a good little player.

I really need to sell Lucio in GC61 so if anyone is in the setup and wants him make a bid!

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

rumour has it in GC88 that Julien Faubert has supposedly been seen in Le Mans UC 72 stadium for medical the fee is suppozed 8 million:D:D

Okay so I decided to go through all the available clubs in GCs and after much deliberation went with three: Espanyol in 77, Galatasaray SK in 37, and, best of all, Al Ahly in 15. None are doing that great, but I'm looking forward to a good challange with all three, especially with Al Ahly.

I'll be posting what players are for sale and what players are needed for each club later on either here or in the respective newspapers of each club.

Also, as a side note, if there is anyone out there looking for a good standard team, I finally decided to quit my Sevilla in Spanish Championship 764, as there wasn't really much to gain from it anymore. The squad is deep and strong, so if it isn't claimed via job offer I'd really like a good, responsible manager to take over. Thanks!

GC 86, AC Milan still looking for a GK....

GC 87, Bayern Munich will start doing some deals....make your offers!

Marseille in GC 88, already got Reina from Liverpool, looking to sell Ben Arfa, Heinze...all players are available.. :D

Fiorentina in GC 80 is also selling Frey, Mutu and other listed players...

Let me know if interested people.

Guest MR. HAMMER

rumour has it in GC88 that Julien Faubert has supposedly been seen in Le Mans UC 72 stadium for medical the fee is suppozed 8 million:D:D

nice deal for you from me was looking for 15m but ok with 8m as i need cash to inject my profits also with hutton joining for 14m he is not needed now also in 88 willing to offer cole and noble both good players 89 and 88 for a 91+ center midfilder middfilder message me in game whu manager.

Guest MR. HAMMER

rummers in gc50 is that legund Silva ZE ROBERTO is having a medical at hannover the team is hoping to pompy star will help the struk midfilder and push us next season

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Lille in GC 86' date=' Hazard and Gervinho available for deals.

Spartak GC 87, Welliton, Alex and Carioca available for deals.[/quote']

are they part exchange in GC87

Ooo you have Nick's old team :)

I use to have Celtic in that setup' date=' my team was actually amazing![/quote']

Haha i picked them up around a month ago i think, made a few changes nothing major though brought in rolando :) looking to sell del piero tho but thats not near possible as of yet! theres some good youth in the side lukaku, willians etc and im happy chiellini is still here :):D

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc 84 the power of celtic is at the next leviel and i am willing to offer a onece in a life time deal a right back 89 rating and a forword 89 lev for a new forword 91+ pm me in game to come to a deal also i am willing to offer a 89 winger and a 89 center mid both good for a 92+ center mid

GC4: Looking for players 88+. Contact UNAM Pumas if you have anyone

P.S. Morally speaking, how does using a 14-day GM trial to improve unwanted teams (with loads of cash from being raided) in GC's despit knowing you will have to leave in a few days time, sound?

I was thinking about doing then posting on the forum to get a proper manager