Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

@ Nin - GC84 - You Can Have Kacar & Airton on loan as I said yesterday ;)

Oh and Replied to SM's ticket asking why I had been removed in GC19 and it was closed without answer. Pathetic tbh. :rolleyes:

Cheers pal' date=' missed the post yesterday must have got lost in all the [b']GC89[/b] pile :P

While GC15 has been mentioned.

Porto have been quite busy recently. Still trying to do more deals too.

Bruno ALves left for Domenico Criscito and Antonio Nocerino. Questionable, maybe.

Guiza left for Sebastian Giovinco and Diego Perotti. Quite happy with that.

Needed a striker to replace Guiza so..

Zyryanov left for Fabrizio Miccoli.

Still looking to get rid of Lucho Gonzalez and Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Only quite happy? I'd be ecstatic with that deal.

The other manager had been offering one or the other with different players for a while and I kept countering that deal. I think he just gave in. :D I got 3mil with them too. Haha!

While GC15 has been mentioned.

Porto have been quite busy recently. Still trying to do more deals too.

Bruno ALves left for Domenico Criscito and Antonio Nocerino. Questionable' date=' maybe.[/quote']

Atleti been really busy too, on top of the deal to bring Bruno Alves in, David Luiz joined in exchange for Jagielka. Also been negotiating for a few days on a deal for Iniesta, getting closer, but nowhere near close enough for my liking, so might just pull out and head elsewhere for a 95+ player (although it wont be Chelsea after the demands for Lampard + Terry were Gourcuff, Tasci, Robben and Gabby :o).

yeah' date=' some guy being an idiot.[/quote']
yeah lol what was he thinking

is the Barca manager a forumer' date=' I'd love to see his reaction lol :rolleyes:[/font']

is the Barca manager a forumer' date=' I'd love to see his reaction lol :rolleyes:[/font']

Yeah the Barca manager in GC88 is a forumer, AdamG.

EDIT: If a player has already played in the SMFA Shield this season, if I buy him does that mean he is cup tied for the SMFA Cup?

What was said in the article ?

And Hunty' date=' no they are only Cup Tied to that specific cup... i think.[/quote']

is a manager Krylia Sovetov. and decided to post article about barcelona to get views and sell is players that wat l think is said BARCELONA MEGA SALE NOW ON!!!!!!!one!!!111

All players must go, all players will be sold at chairmans valuation.

Dont Delay, buy them today!

Bid now, gone tomorrow.

l dont think the barca manager told me to do that. maybe am wrong

And Hunty' date=' no they are only Cup Tied to that specific cup... i think.[/quote']

All players must go, all players will be sold at chairmans valuation.

Dont Delay, buy them today!

Bid now, gone tomorrow.

lool the Manager who wrote the Article is Liam Joyce Manager of Krylia Sovetov :P

Guest MR. HAMMER

Atleti been really busy too' date=' on top of the deal to bring Bruno Alves in, David Luiz joined in exchange for Jagielka. Also been negotiating for a few days on a deal for Iniesta, getting closer, but nowhere near close enough for my liking, so might just pull out and head elsewhere for a 95+ player (although it wont be Chelsea after the demands for Lampard + Terry were Gourcuff, Tasci, Robben and Gabby :o).[/quote']

it is my iniesta loving the nogotiations with you thort we was geting some were yesterday but understand if we can not see eye to eye

Ok cheers, just need clarification anyone?..

I dont think it will matter too much anyway, as i lost 2 and drawn 1 out of my first three smfa cup games anyway :rolleyes::o

it is my iniesta loving the nogotiations with you thort we was geting some were yesterday but understand if we can not see eye to eye

I really think that NOBODY can (not will) see eye to eye with you.

has anyone read the Article on Barcelona in GC 88? :rolleyes:
yeah' date=' some guy being an idiot.[/quote']

I dont think I could write my feelings on here as I would probably get banned from the forum. He even had the audacity to write in a private message to me, saying is it true that all my players are available at cost price.

I dont even understand why hes done it, Ive never even spoken to him, think someone has forgot to taken their pills :rolleyes:

I dont think I could write my feelings on here as I would probably get banned from the forum. He even had the audacity to write in a private message to me' date=' saying is it true that all my players are available at cost price.

I dont even understand why hes done it, Ive never even spoken to him, think someone has forgot to taken their pills :rolleyes:[/quote']

Send a ticket, you could get him banned from writing on the Newspaper :)