Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Not been active in the last day or two due to reasons lol. Signed Sergio, Roma keeper, for cash in about five or six GCs as he was a free agent, certain to rise. GC 88 Vidic completed his move to Real Madrid, with Lass and Alibiol coming to Old Trafford. Good for cover. Afellay completed his move to Old Trafford with Obertan and Gibson going to PSV. Insua joined Man United for O'Shea. United now have four 90+ Cm on the bench and are looking to do deals, for part exchange of course ;). Bid Away.

Also Have Barcelona or Manchester United been taken in, GC 49 and GC 31 respectively?

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Not been active in the last day or two due to reasons lol. Signed Sergio' date=' Roma keeper, for cash in about five or six GCs as he was a free agent, certain to rise. GC 88 Vidic completed his move to Real Madrid, with Lass and Alibiol coming to Old Trafford. Good for cover. Afellay completed his move to Old Trafford with Obertan and Gibson going to PSV. Insua joined Man United for O'Shea. United now have four 90+ Cm on the bench and are looking to do deals, for part exchange of course ;). Bid Away.

Also Have Barcelona or Manchester United been taken in, GC 49 and GC 31 respectively?[/font']

Barcelona as gone but Manchester United still on offer

it is my iniesta loving the nogotiations with you thort we was geting some were yesterday but understand if we can not see eye to eye
I really think that NOBODY can (not will) see eye to eye with you.

:D, I was kinda getting somewhere progressively, then outta nowhere got countered Gourcuff + Robben. I'll try and work out a deal, but I'm not confident at all...

Liking How My Corinthians Is Coming Along in 88 With Helmes' Signiture Secured Already Got Another One Of My Personal Favourite Strikers Joining, But I Have To Keep Using My Youth For The Deals To Go Through:(. But Im Now Looking For A AM Rating 88+ Will PM Me In Game If You Have Someone I You Think Ill Be Interested In.

:D

You went for long lol!

Bit pointless weren't it' date=' considering you lost all your teams?[/quote']

i'm not back really...

just took someone over becuase i was bored so thought id have a crack with them, wont be that active, just come on when im bored really lool, wont post just posted to try get some loans :P

i'm not back really...

just took someone over becuase i was bored so thought id have a crack with them' date=' wont be that active, just come on when im bored really lool, wont post just posted to try get some loans :P[/quote']

How come you quit anyway?

I didn't even know you left, did you not announce it or anything?

How come you quit anyway?

I didn't even know you left' date=' did you not announce it or anything?[/quote']

no not really, and becuse i got bored of sm lol

but now im bored, so thought id just get a club for the sake of it probably wont log back on for like a month loool, but just thought id take them anyways, not really back, id go out but none of my mates cba lol, so just so bored thought id get club, gunna log off now probz wont be on again for a while lol, on forum will maybe log on once a week just to check my southend results if i still have them as ill probably forget to log on lol

no not really' date=' and becuse i got bored of sm lol

but now im bored, so thought id just get a club for the sake of it probably wont log back on for like a month loool, but just thought id take them anyways, not really back, id go out but none of my mates cba lol, so just so bored thought id get club, gunna log off now probz wont be on again for a while lol, on forum will maybe log on once a week just to check my southend results if i still have them as ill probably forget to log on lol[/quote']

So..

The new words of the week are: bored and lol.

Guest Abdel Zizi

no not really' date=' and becuse i got bored of sm lol

but now im bored, so thought id just get a club for the sake of it probably wont log back on for like a month loool, but just thought id take them anyways, not really back, id go out but none of my mates cba lol, so just so bored thought id get club, gunna log off now probz wont be on again for a while lol, on forum will maybe log on once a week just to check my southend results if i still have them as ill probably forget to log on lol[/quote']

I'll see you on MSN mate, I'll have to teach you how to write a text without saying lol all the time :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

real happy still to loss in 84 celtic got a 2-2 draw in the champions league against munich real nice and the worst thay had there 1st team i had my reserve team