Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Hated doing that match report then in GC56 after coming so far I hoped for a win, oh well, you win some you lose some in life, City to win SMFA Champions Cup next season, to be continued... :P

After losing this cup final tonight I really wan't to win a Champions Cup now.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Hated doing that match report then in GC56 after coming so far I hoped for a win' date=' oh well, you win some you lose some in life, City to win SMFA Champions Cup next season, to be continued... :P

After losing this cup final tonight I really wan't to win a Champions Cup now.[/quote']

What cup final did you lose in tonight? :eek:

GC 8: Villarreal 1-2 Real Madrid - Madrid make it through to the final of the Spanish Cup, the team I played tonight was very weak aswell as we have 5 big injuries and still had to rest first team. Already won the league, have a SMFA Cup semi final 2nd leg on Sunday (4-0 up from 1st leg) against Sporting CP, and then the final of the Spanish Cup on Tuesday against Valencia, who are the only team to have beaten us this season.

GC 30: Lazio 2-4 Celtic - Good win from 2nd team, my first cup game with Celtic aswell and we go up to 2nd in the group.

GC 65: Barcelona 1-3 Sevilla - Great result with 2nd team sends us top of the SMFA group, albeit with only 2 games played.

GC 70: Barcelona 4-2 Bayern Munich - Carrick gets a debut goal as Barca progress to the quarter finals of the SMFA Cup, and we have been drawn against Chelsea.

GC 83: Manchester United 1-1 Bordeaux - Battered them stats-wise but didn’t win, still top of the group.

:)

GC 3, after winning the League a coupe of days ago, moving to the Cup final, looking for a double, already made one with my Spartak, but that was division 2, and yesterday got the shield with them... am so excited as I didn't have any GC honors before this phase, also a cup with Benfica... woohoo :D

So, playing Leverkusen in German Cup Final... hope to grab this one also.

GC 3' date=' after winning the League a coupe of days ago, moving to the Cup final, looking for a double, already made one with my Spartak, but that was division 2, and yesterday got the shield with them... am so excited as I didn't have any GC honors before this phase, also a cup with Benfica... woohoo :D

So, playing Leverkusen in German Cup Final... hope to grab this one also.[/quote']

You honestly class that as your own honour after just 15 games?

Wow, people get honours cheap nowadays. Quite sad really.

If I did mine like that then I would have over 150!

You honestly class that as your own honour after just 15 games?

Wow' date=' people get honours cheap nowadays. Quite sad really.

If I did mine like that then I would have over 150![/quote']

Agreed honours should be counted after a complete season with a club from the league and before the 1/4's or in the group stages for a cup.

Agreed honours should be counted after a complete season with a club from the league and before the 1/4's or in the group stages for a cup.

It will say their name in the history but that means nothing to me. At least I know all of mine will be REAL honours! ;) As I assume you will know yours are... :)

It will say their name in the history but that means nothing to me. At least I know all of mine will be REAL honours! ;) As I assume you will know yours are... :)

Yep :P maybe one dodgy one in the cup in GC15 when I moved teams but I counted it because I beat my old team with my new team in the final lol

Yep :P maybe one dodgy one in the cup in GC15 when I moved teams but I counted it because I beat my old team with my new team in the final lol

I was so very tempted to class my first losing SMFA Cup final in GC7 as it was my first SMFA Cup final and I beat Leigh's awesome Chelsea on the way. But... I didn't.

The new Inter manager in GC15 is selling... Busquets, Balotelli and Maicon for cash! OMG! I have tried hijacking the Busquets deal but its not happening. I have also told the manager how useless money is but he seems quite young and un-persuedable.

Oh well. :(

Guest Abdel Zizi

The new Inter manager in GC15 is selling... Busquets' date=' Balotelli and Maicon for cash! OMG! I have tried hijacking the Busquets deal but its not happening. I have also told the manager how useless money is but he seems quite young and un-persuedable.

Oh well. :([/quote']

Leave the bloody kid alone, I tell you!

You signed Agbonlahor for 15M, I sign Balotelli for 25M.

Both happy.

I was so very tempted to class my first losing SMFA Cup final in GC7 as it was my first SMFA Cup final and I beat Leigh's awesome Chelsea on the way. But... I didn't.

The new Inter manager in GC15 is selling... Busquets' date=' Balotelli and Maicon for cash! OMG! I have tried hijacking the Busquets deal but its not happening. I have also told the manager how useless money is but he seems quite young and un-persuedable.

Oh well. :([/quote']

I'm going to be trouble in GC15 in about 6 months time with all the player concerns I'm getting, I tend to avoid buying from managers that sell all there players for cash because they tend to get reversed eventually after they quit the club when they realise no-one else sells for cash, saying that thou if anyone has a 94+ rated foward I'm willing to pay 99 mill for him :P

Leave the bloody kid alone' date=' I tell you!

You signed Agbonlahor for 15M, I sign Balotelli for 25M.

Both happy.[/quote']

That was in a new GC. They are all spoiled as it is. :P

I didn't tell the lad to cancel them all, but hinted that he might not be able to use all the cash he would be getting.

As I said, he didn't want to know anyway.

Guest Abdel Zizi

That was in a new GC. They are all spoiled as it is. :P

I didn't tell the lad to cancel them all' date=' but hinted that he might not be able to use all the cash he would be getting.

As I said, he didn't want to know anyway.[/quote']

I know mate.

i was delighted when I saw the bid accepted, but when I saw the other bids, I felt kinda sad.

Which doesn't mean I'd be even thinking of cancelling though :D

I know mate.

i was delighted when I saw the bid accepted' date=' but when I saw the other bids, I felt kinda sad.

Which doesn't mean I'd be even thinking of cancelling though :D[/quote']

I doubt anyone would cancel in your position. I wouldn't. I'd just be praying that he doesn't come to his senses. Good luck with that. :P ( I wont be trying to put him off anymore either ;))

Guest MR. HAMMER

anyone i gold champ 15 think inter millan will be relagated if not this season then next say i selling the best right back in the game 40M well done to the gunners selling a 88 forword that has so much protentile for 25M selling a 94 forword for 25M well time to bidd 34M on a 95

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc56 tottenham had a bissy summer this time round signed what i think is now a tittle contending team good to see underdogs win leagues and tittles and we sore this today in the champions league also tottenham having a good pree season still to loss under me how long can i go also looking to swap a 90 mid and a 90 forword also a 89 cb for a 92+ midfilder message me in game.