• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

This is my Queen's Park team in GC12' date=' Could some someone give me suggestions on what formation to play and who I should sell and stuff. Please and thanks.

[center']Queenpark.jpg[/center]

4-1-2-1-2 that is the formation i would use

Guest MR. HAMMER

just qwit a dead newcastle in gc9 this setup is so dead so starting a chaling in there took my belovid gillingham all the way in div 5

Guest Abdel Zizi

Got Jake's old Bayern München in GC71.

The team isn't like I want it to be, but I'm sure that over time I can make something out of it.

Shame Badstuber is gone, but Dzeko is in it.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Yes so happy finaly got a good team juvi in 23 got 12 players over 90 so happy not the best one i have seen but could be a tittle contender lissening to deal also got hsv for the 1st time as well in 34

Leave the bloody kid alone' date=' I tell you!

You signed Agbonlahor for 15M, I sign Balotelli for 25M.

Both happy.[/quote']

haha I saw that bid Balotelli bid, not to bothered about it for some reason. But the Maicon bid for 40 mil was just like asdfghjkl what a waste.

But I'm glad, I put in a 25 mil bid for Kanoute and got it accepted. Project All Africa + Turkey is doing well (although I have to say I might just abandon it if I can steal more than just Kanoute off this guy haha)

Guest MR. HAMMER

haha I saw that bid Balotelli bid' date=' not to bothered about it for some reason. But the Maicon bid for 40 mil was just like asdfghjkl what a waste.

But I'm glad, I put in a 25 mil bid for Kanoute and got it accepted. Project All Africa + Turkey is doing well (although I have to say I might just abandon it if I can steal more than just Kanoute off this guy haha)[/quote']

well done what a joker

Guest Abdel Zizi

haha I saw that bid Balotelli bid' date=' not to bothered about it for some reason. But the Maicon bid for 40 mil was just like asdfghjkl what a waste.

But I'm glad, I put in a 25 mil bid for Kanoute and got it accepted. Project All Africa + Turkey is doing well (although I have to say I might just abandon it if I can steal more than just Kanoute off this guy haha)[/quote']

Just so you know, I have +90M in the transfer kitty.

I won't be a window shopper in Milan ;)

BTW, you can also buy players with African/Turkish roots.

So Balotelli (Ghana) would be allowed :D

Just so you know' date=' I have +90M in the transfer kitty.

I won't be a window shopper in Milan ;)

BTW, you can also buy players with African/Turkish roots.

So Balotelli (Ghana) would be allowed :D[/quote']

No No I ment for him. I'm sure everyone in GC 15 has huge balances, I myself inherited a decent 75 mil that I'm hoping will be gone very soon.

Ya he would but you beat me to him haha but I am more than content with Kanoute. I just rly rly hope that all these deals go through.

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc23 a 94 two 93 a few over good players for pe so get bidding for juvis best players only pe with similar rating a real good 93 dm/cb worth 21m whant 2 players in the 90s for him also del piero can leave for a few 90s

A few good cup results for me tonight.

GC 40: Boca Juniors beat Lanus 3-1 in the Argentine cup semi final. We play Colon in the final.:)

GC 42: PSV run out 3-0 winners over Williem II in the Dutch cup semi final. Feyenoord await us in the Final.:)

GC 30: Flamengo are beaten 3-2 in the 2nd leg of their SMFA shield match against Hamburger SV taking the overall score to 3-3 but I go out on away goals.:(

Got Jake's old Bayern München in GC71.

The team isn't like I want it to be' date=' but I'm sure that over time I can make something out of it.

Shame Badstuber is gone, but Dzeko is in it.[/quote']

Glad you got them mate, yeah at the time I didn't know the potential of Badstuber and just thought he was getting a rise because he has made a few appearances, turns out not. Glad someone that I know got them though, all the best with them mate.

Yep :P maybe one dodgy one in the cup in GC15 when I moved teams but I counted it because I beat my old team with my new team in the final lol

SM love you so much they tried to give you an extra honour in GC15 last season :P

The new Inter manager in GC15 is selling... Busquets' date=' Balotelli and Maicon for cash! OMG! I have tried hijacking the Busquets deal but its not happening. I have also told the manager how useless money is but he seems quite young and un-persuedable.[/quote']

Bit of a joke, the last manager sold Montolivo for cash too shortly before leaving.

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc15 in advance talkes with cambiaso and his manager giving 34M and a 92 for him verry happy now got a 95 so Iniester can leave for a 93 and iver a 93 or a 92 both under 29

Guest MR. HAMMER

Richard Wallace has decided to resign from Roma after 7 games in charge.

NOOOO! :( A great manager gone from Italy' date=' hopefully someone like Nin gets the job offer, I can understand why you quit Richard, losing to Nin isn't exactly the best thing ey? ;):P Just kidding.[/quote']

would love a 1st class ticket from scotland to italy

Yeah ive quit a few in the last few days, just down to my original 4 clubs. Tempted to just leave myself with Stevenage, but quitting the Likes of Ajax and Milan won't be so easy.

Richard Wallace has decided to resign from Roma after 7 games in charge.

NOOOO! :( A great manager gone from Italy' date=' hopefully someone like Nin gets the job offer, I can understand why you quit Richard, losing to Nin isn't exactly the best thing ey? ;):P Just kidding.[/quote']

Yeah ive quit a few in the last few days' date=' just down to my original 4 clubs. Tempted to just leave myself with Stevenage, but quitting the Likes of Ajax and Milan won't be so easy.[/quote']

Yeah I understand mate, I'm the same, would wan't just my City but it would be too hard to quit my Ajax, Gills and Milan. Hopefully someone decent gets them on job offer.

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc15 cska spend again singed wier for 4M what a bargin happy with the legund geting a 1st class tickit to russia also signed a 88 for a old forword and midfilder

GC46 Real Madrid - Mahamadou Diarra has finally left Real Madrid to join up with AC Milan. Marco Borriello and Massimo Ambrosini both join Madrid along with £5.5m

That's a very impressive deal. Congrats.

Speaking of which, the 25 mil for Kanoute went through, which is pretty awesome. Congrats to the Arsenal manager, Abdel Zizi, and the Celtic manager for their acquisitions as well.

I'm very curious to see just how long he'll keep accepting these cash bids.

GC32: Torino 2-1 Roma

A good win over league leaders Roma in the SMFA shield, unfortunately was not enough to stop Torino going out at the 1st hurdle after a 3-1 first leg loss.

GC40: UNAM Pumas 0-0 Estudiantes Tecos.

My prediction of an unfair defeat was extremely close to reality as we scrapped our way in to the final winning 4-2 on penalties. The manager is said to have constructed a plan to help the Pumas win, but will not reveal it publically yet.