Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

gc47 NCU: Dirk KUYT has completed his move to Everton from Newcastle United for £0 plus Aiyegbeni YAKUBU and Joleon LESCOTT verry happy with this deal

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Busquets for Cash!? :eek:

he sold a 94 for 25m and a 95 for 40m i am in a bid for a 95 offerd a 92 and a 91 he counted 40M+ a 92 i counted 34+ a 92

gc47 NCU: Dirk KUYT has completed his move to Everton from Newcastle United for £0 plus Aiyegbeni YAKUBU and Joleon LESCOTT verry happy with this deal

yeah you also got a cracking deal for Agbonlahor ;)

PM Me if you want anyone at Valencia, and why aren't you responding to my in game & forum PM's about GC88...:confused:

Guest MR. HAMMER

yeah you also got a cracking deal for Agbonlahor ;)

PM Me if you want anyone at Valencia' date=' and why aren't you responding to my in game & forum PM's about GC88...:confused:[/quote']

sos it is real hard keeping track of over 40 team have to sort out teams do reports might be cutting down to 5 teams with my celtic, west ham, juvi, munich and cska still to diside as i have a number of good team and thanks for that was that sicasisom or for real

sos it is real hard keeping track of over 40 team have to sort out teams do reports might be cutting down to 5 teams with my celtic' date=' west ham, juvi, munich and cska still to diside as i have a number of good team and thanks for that was that sicasisom or for real[/quote']

D'Agostino & Pepe For Gabi. Yes, That's A Brilliant Deal ;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

D'Agostino & Pepe For Gabi. Yes' date=' That's A Brilliant Deal ;)[/quote']

thanks gabi is a grate player with a big futher but got offerd a rubbish deal just like the everton one counter it and both got acsepted how good is that two manager with little hope with rejecting after going after a player

Hi guys' date='

I heard there is going to be some big teams coming free early tommorow morning, can anyong clarify this? If so what big teams will be coming free?

Thanks.[/quote']

Any help lads? I was recommended by a friend to join up to this Forum if I needed any help about in game stuff etc.

Hi guys' date='

I heard there is going to be some big teams coming free early tommorow morning, can anyong clarify this? If so what big teams will be coming free?

Thanks.[/quote']

I have no idea, but you could try watching this thread

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=49385

GC4: Newcastle: Robinho' date=' Zambrotta, Mutu and Adebayor all for sale for P/E deals.

GC47: Barcelona: Everyone for P/E including Messi, Eto'o and Xavi![/quote']

This is unrelated to both of your teams, I don't have a team in either one of those GCs, but I just wanted to say I admire your sig :)

On another note, Al Ahly could really use some emergency loans right now. I probably won't need them for more than a game, but I'm currently going into my first game as Al Ahly manager against Benfica with Kanoute as my only player above 86. And I have only 1 86, Gilberto. GC15 guys.

Website Error

Unfortunately there is currently a problem with the soccermanager.com website.

The SM team have been informed of the problem and are working to get it resolved.

Wish they could sort this.

I have a solid 2 hours of tactic setting ahead of me too. :( ut that will end up being 3 if these messages don't keep popping up.

Glad its not just me though.

GC56 - Anyone At Shakhtar May Leave {Excluding Willian, Coutadeur, Taison & Orlando Sa}. This Means Bruno Alves, Cristian Rodriguez Etc Are Available For The Right Deals. ;)

GC88 - Donadel = 88+ Winger :)

Dai you see the Sevilla manager in GC6 hasn't logged in since 3rd Dec. New manager should be drafted in soon enough. Finally might get to do some deals with Sevilla :P

Let Us Pray! B)