Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC34: Gareth BARRY has completed his move to Celtic from Aston Villa for £0 plus Christian ABBIATI and Shunsuke NAKAMURA.

Awesome signing for my Celtic. Team is coming together nicely. I have signed Rui Patricio for 15mil and Simon Kjaer for cash also.

GC4: Messi is leaving Arsenal. :eek: He's going to Newcastle. :eek: for Robinho, Adebayor and Rodwell.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC61: I have had some really good deals in this GC in the last two days.

I swapped Iaquinta for Negredo with FC Porto. I've been looking to sell Lucio for ages now and I got an offer last night that I was so happy with. Berbatov and Aquilani for Lucio. :D

I have also completed the signing of Richie De Laet off Nin's United for £2m so that's not too bad either.

Now I'm just looking to swap Tymoschuk for a 91 rated CB. And maybe swap out Van Buyten for a young CB and get rid of Hleb then my squad is complete.

Happy days indeed! :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

got my first deal in place in gc23 was after terry and pirlo real bad but have managed to come to a deal for Nemanja Vidic the united star is joining for a 26 and 30 year old both 93 ratings i have the players to take there place so verry happy.

gc18 west ham united is signed w.brige for 13.4m real happy

got my first deal in place in gc23 was after terry and pirlo real bad but have managed to come to a deal for Nemanja Vidic the united star is joining for a 26 and 30 year old both 93 ratings i have the players to take there place so verry happy.

NAMES!!

Stop saying I have signed so and so for a 93 and a 93. Most people on this game don't care about ratings! We want names!

Guest MR. HAMMER

names!!

Stop saying i have signed so and so for a 93 and a 93. Most people on this game don't care about ratings! We want names!

d.milito + j.toulalan

Can you give names in your posts instead of rating please ?? :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

keep milito' date=' he is rising to a 94. your giving a lot for just a defender even though vidic is good, i find CM and Forwards to be more valuable than just a defender[/quote']

i have some good players but need a good leader in the center back role

in GC 82' date=' he wrecked Bayern, my fav team... it felt so bad to see my lovely team being raped... I wish that SM act towards such people, when he quit his team I don't think someone is going to enjoy playing with it.... or be motivated![/quote']

Oh They do act, just against the wrong people. (Yes I'm still very sour about being removed from GC19. :rolleyes:)

Guest MR. HAMMER

in GC 82' date=' he wrecked Bayern, my fav team... it felt so bad to see my lovely team being raped... I wish that SM act towards such people, when he quit his team I don't think someone is going to enjoy playing with it.... or be motivated![/quote']

for your advice it is my team and i am not qwiting so get a life it is a game i pay to play just like you so get over it

GC88 Barcelona

Cristiano Ronaldo officially joins Barcelona along with Granero' date=' with Iniesta and Chygrynskiy going to Real Madrid

Daniele De Rossi joins Barcelona, Keita and Marquez join Roma in exchange[/quote']

Nice deal for Ronaldo, was costly but for one of the best players on the game it must of been worth it.

for your advice it is my team and i am not qwiting so get a life it is a game i pay to play just like you so get over it

You have 40 odd teams, you have wrecked almost all them, and then when you make a few awful transfers, you quit !!! it's ridiculous. :mad:

Anyway, Forlan still available in GC 89

Why did they remove you from GC19?

check my profile wall conversation with Adam (Mr Adamski)' date=' better that than me spamming up this thread. It's a joke tbh. B)

Anyway; GC88: Danijel Aleksic Will Join Fiorentina, to Follow Otamendi & Burdisso [Guillermo'] Who Have Just Completed Moves. The Latter Will Move On Loan To Velez' As Part Of The Otamendi Transfer.

Still Looking For An 88+ Winger In Exchange For Donadel. ;)