• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

No idea' date=' he's on my friend list but i cant remember accepting any request from him. He constantly makes cash offers for 92+ players.[/quote']

He keeps offering cash for my players in GC39. 8 mil for Borowski this time. 17 mil for Klose before.

Anyone care to tell me what the point of Private Application GCs is? :confused:

All the reserve gc's are like it ' date=' it will open to everyone in a few hours.

wow...why would SM stop creating reserve GCs if ppl like that exist?

Wow there is such thing as a Nottingham Forest supporter :rolleyes:

Lads' date='

Quick Q, if you agree a deal through PM (turning down other and better offers after the original deal was agreed in the process) but the offer never comes through what happens ? is it just tough luck ? :o[/quote']

Depends if any part of the deal was completed? If not then yeah, it's just unlucky and a bit rude.

GC51 - Barcelona resign Oscar Lucho Gonzalez for £23million from Hamburger SV. :) Delighted with that tbh!

GC39 - Finally offered a decent job since my time with Erzgebirge Aue. It was Studge's old Sunderland. Good team' date=' but no thanks I prefer my challenge. :)[/quote']

Lol so he sold players for cash and left and loses games so they go down to fifth. Good old Gareth Southgate.

Depends if any part of the deal was completed? If not then yeah' date=' it's just unlucky and a [b']bit rude[/b].

Someone Has Done It To Me And GeorgeECFC In GC89. :rolleyes:

Its Really Annoying.

He Canceled Just Minutes After Accepting It :mad:

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC15 Rubin

Balotelli completed his move to Rubin for 25M. Great.

Lost Marin for 36M because the team was unmanaged a few days before I got them, so this makes up perfect.

Someone Has Done It To Me And GeorgeECFC In GC89. :rolleyes:

Its Really Annoying.

I Canceled Just Minutes After Accepting It :mad:

Fair enough, Benfait and myself agreed a deal for Assenjo, my keeper with Athletico I was getting Foster and Obertan, I don't mind really but i told other managers the last day or so who were offering a better deal that he was sold, as I wouldn't go back on a deal.

Bit annoyed actually :(