• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Awful for you and the other managers got lucky' date=' awfully good for the good of the game and team :D[/quote']

Well ,if someone is able to sell for cash, that it isn't fair that those deals could get revoked.

I've seen lots of money deals around here, most notably the Aston Villa and Juventus managers in one of the last GC's.

If this get's revoked, I'll bomb the support section till they revoke those too.

Darn it' date=' the Inter manager in GC15 already resigned.

Just hope SM doesn't reverse the deals, as that would be just awful.[/quote']

I wouldn't mind either way, after all, Inter have now lost 5 top class players due to stupid managers. If the next manager has any sense the transfers will likely get reversed.

If the deals don't get reversed I'm very happy with my acquisition haha

Oh and in GC 89' date=' I sold Aguero to the Gunners for Clichy, Denilson and Eduardo, just incase anyone thinks I am mad. Needed depth and that suits me perfect.[/quote']

Im In The Process Of Selling Chiellini For Vermaelan, Song And Ramsey.

I Have My Reasons. :)

Well ' date='if someone is able to sell for cash, that it isn't fair that those deals could get revoked.

I've seen lots of money deals around here, most notably the Aston Villa and Juventus managers in one of the last GC's.

If this get's revoked, I'll bomb the support section till they revoke those too.[/quote']

But selling the players then quitting is against the T&C's. Deals should be reversed IMO.

Guest Abdel Zizi

But selling the players then quitting is against the T&C's. Deals should be reversed IMO.

It's the same with those Aston Vilaa and Juventus.

Only they had quit after 10 days.

Still the same.

A couple of days ago i bought Hugo Lloris from Liverpool in GC40 for 10 million & Van Der Sar, awesome-o.

Just got some even better news today, after seeing his other accepted deals, i thought he is a plonka, and a bid of berbatov + Moutinho for Fernando Torres was accepted, and it just completed :)

Love GC40 :D

I asked this before but didn't get a response, does anybody know of any decent Gold Championship sides coming free in the morning? I was told by a friend that a guy called Bosanceros lost all his GC teams and had 30+ great sides, can anyone clarify some big sides that will be coming free at 5am tommorow? Thanks in advance.

It's the same with those Aston Vilaa and Juventus.

Only they had quit after 10 days.

Still the same.

If I was to take that Inter I would be sending a ticket asking for the deals to be reversed.

What was said in Romano's ticket regarding GC19..

"We are receiving numerous complaints from managers in the Game Worlds that you are participating in. They all centre around your conduct as you are taking over a club' date='[b'] selling off their best players and then moving on to a different club[/b]. If this conduct continues then we will block you from entering any more Gold Championships and also consider removing youn from the ones that you are currently participating in.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team"

I'd be complaining if i took that Inter, as would you.

Guest Abdel Zizi

got 26m to spend;)

So you have 26M to spend, and you decide to make a bid of 15M for Ireland.

Do you think I am (insert word)?

Are you?

I'll PM you in game with a decent offer, none of this rubbish.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I'd be complaining if i took that Inter' date=' as would you.[/quote']

To be fair, I'd take them, and when I see how rubbish they are, I would resign immediatly.

Yet, your answer above doesn't respond ot the Villa & Juve situation, where the same occured.

All I said was when these deals get reversed, I'm going to continuely ask to revoke the ones in that setup too.

It would not be fair to reverse this with Inter, but not with Villa and Juve, as those teams are heavily recked too after the manager had to resign after 10 days.

Guest Abdel Zizi

The word stupid isn't censored lol

But hey chewis I've got plenty of stars on my Al Ahly team' date=' feel free to make cash offers all over :D;)[/quote']

It wasn't stupid :D

I'll PM you the word if you'd like that :P