Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

To be fair' date=' I'd take them, and when I see how rubbish they are, I would resign immediatly.

Yet, your answer above doesn't respond ot the Villa & Juve situation, where the same occured.

All I said was when these deals get reversed, I'm going to continuely ask to revoke the ones in that setup too.

It would not be fair to reverse this with Inter, but not with Villa and Juve, as those teams are heavily recked too after the manager had to resign after 10 days.[/quote']

The difference is.. One resigned 12 hours after completion. The others, 10 days. There is a huge difference.

I'm not saying you shouldn't ask for SM to reverse all but I think thats the answer you will get.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

So you have 26M to spend' date=' and you decide to make a bid of 15M for Ireland.

Do you think I am (insert word)?

Are you?

I'll PM you in game with a decent offer, none of this rubbish.[/quote']

i need the squad despratled otherwise ill go down i got adiv 3 sqaud better than this

To be fair' date=' I'd take them, and when I see how rubbish they are, I would resign immediatly.

Yet, your answer above doesn't respond ot the Villa & Juve situation, where the same occured.

All I said was when these deals get reversed, I'm going to continuely ask to revoke the ones in that setup too.

It would not be fair to reverse this with Inter, but not with Villa and Juve, as those teams are heavily recked too after the manager had to resign after 10 days.[/quote']

you are right, SM are unbelievably inconsistent. B)

Guest Abdel Zizi

The difference is.. One resigned 12 hours after completion. The others' date=' 10 days. There is a huge difference.

I'm not saying you shouldn't ask for SM to reverse all but I think thats the answer you will get.[/quote']

There is a big chance I will get such an answer, but it's not fair at all.

If the T&T forbid the Inter case, than they also do it with Villa and Juve, as it was known they were only in it for 10 days.

It's even worse, because it was known they would move, unlike the Inter guy.

i need the squad despratled otherwise ill go down i got adiv 3 sqaud better than this

Really mate, get your spelling right.

Some people are not English speaking by nature, and have huge difficulties understanding these hieroglyphics.

I feel bad for Germ in GC23 now.

He was getting a great deal for Vidic until you know who blurted out the deal he was getting and people advised him not to do it.

All I can say is.. Inlucky bud.

Thats why I choose not to deal with him. (Unless its for a player like Iniesta. I got nowhere with that anyway then you see the other deals he does and think.. Why wont he offer me those deals?)

The difference is.. One resigned 12 hours after completion. The others' date=' 10 days. There is a huge difference.

I'm not saying you shouldn't ask for SM to reverse all but I think thats the answer you will get.[/quote']

Some of my deals I did with Deportivo (GC19) about 2 months ago have been reversed. :confused::rolleyes:

Hence my point about inconsistency.

I asked this before but didn't get a response' date=' does anybody know of any decent Gold Championship sides coming free in the morning? I was told by a friend that a guy called Bosanceros lost all his GC teams and had 30+ great sides, can anyone clarify some big sides that will be coming free at 5am tommorow? Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Anyone? Come on!

Obviously nobody knows pal.

I don't keep an eye out myself so I cant tell you sorry.

Thanks for the reply mate, yeah just wondering if anyone does keep an eye out because I'm hoping to get my first few decent Gold Championship teams, if anyone does know any teams coming free can you give us a shout? Cheers.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Anyone? Come on!

I'll help ya, as everyone is thinking of their own chances anyway.

Bosanceros, the Bosnian manager, sold his account, which isn't allowed.

Therefore, all the teams were released.

Many are taken already, but he had so much, that many are still available.

They will come free at 7 in the morning GMT time.

I can't really say which teams come available, apart from Chelsea in GC11 and Juventus in GC26.

That is, if they aren't taken yet.

EDIT, between 7 and 7.30 in the morning.

I'll help ya' date=' as everyone is thinking of their own chances anyway.

I can't really say which teams come available, apart from Chelsea in GC11 and Juventus in GC26.

That is, if they aren't taken yet.[/quote']

Thanks alot mate! Will keep an eye out for those especially Chelsea, one of the sides I'm hoping to land, thanks buddy.

[b']Yet, your answer above doesn't respond ot the Villa & Juve situation, where the same occured.[/b]

It would not be fair to reverse this with Inter, but not with Villa and Juve, as those teams are heavily recked too after the manager had to resign after 10 days.

I cant comment on something I know nothing about :rolleyes:

Maybe no-one reported those deal? Maybe the manager in question is a Dev? Maybe SM think those setups suck? But then as I am unaware about what your going on about I cant comment.

I'll help ya' date=' as everyone is thinking of their own chances anyway.

EDIT, between 7 and 7.30 in the morning.[/quote']

I'm not, not telling because I am after teams myself. Although, I should have realised his teams were coming free soon. Just thought I would clear that up. Maybe you should edit your post from 'everyone' to 'almost everyone'. :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

I cant comment on something I know nothing about :rolleyes:

Maybe no-one reported those deal? Maybe the manager in question is a Dev? Maybe SM think those setups suck? But then as I am unaware about what your going on about I cant comment.

It's like I said a few posts back: this was a GC where non golds could have a 10 day trial.

So they took teams like Villa and Juventus, but everybody knew almost any of those 10 day members would not take gold and forcefully drop the team.

Everybody jumped on the inexperienced members and got ridiculous good deals from them for cash.

After 10 days, the inevitable happened, and many of them resigned, as they weren't gold anymore.

Hence, those teams were recked, whilst everybody was aware of the entire situation.

It's even worse than the deals we got from Inter, as nobody knew what the Inter guy was gonna do with the money, let alone we knew he would resign.

Romano got his deals reversed after 2 months, so those deals should get reversed too, if they choose to reverse the Inter deals.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I'll help ya, as almost everyone (not Dai!) is thinking of their own chances anyway.

EDIT, between 5 and 5.30 in the morning

Better Dai? :D

Sorry mate, I live in GMT+1 and made a mistake.

Fair enough' date=' Benfait and myself agreed a deal for Assenjo, my keeper with Athletico I was getting Foster and Obertan, I don't mind really but i told other managers the last day or so who were offering a better deal that he was sold, as I wouldn't go back on a deal.

Bit annoyed actually :([/quote']

obertan and foster for assenjo the only reason l pull out it because l was realy keen on aguero. l said l will give you carrick and berbatov but you didnt reply. and now you sold him for clichy and denilson. so it not my fault

GC61 - Had some awesome deals in the last few days, although I hope its not over as I really need a new CB around the 91 mark.

I will swap Tymoschuk for him if you have one? :o

Also, Van Buyten and Hleb are for sale.

PM me if you're interested in doing some deals!

GC 30

Rubinho can leave Schalke, looking for a CB of a similar rating.

Alternatively, I can offer him and Brown for a better CB or him and Engelaar for a better CM or DM.

I also still have 2 87 rated players available for cash (Vicente Sanchez & Bolivar), first offer meeting asking price will be accpeted.

Anyone in this setup who's interested? There just has to be some ManU fan that's interested in Brown.

Btw, as always also willing to do some other deals ;)

I'll help ya' date=' as almost everyone (not Dai!) is thinking of their own chances anyway.

EDIT, [b']between 5 and 5.30 in the morning[/b]

Better Dai? :D

Sorry mate, I live in GMT+1 and made a mistake.

so 5 and 5:30 gametime-wise or GMT+1?