• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

kk cool thanks.

GC15 Update: Following the *controversial* (I will be enjoying this for quite a while) move of Kanoute to Al Ahly for 25 mil' date=' Emad Moteab has moved from Club America to Al Ahly for 12 mil, right on time for tonights game.[/quote']

I'm probs not going to be able to accept the loan bid you put in for Ebue in GC15 as I'm getting hammered with player concerns for 89 rated players out on on loan in that setup this season, which is a shame because I'd of let him go out on loan otherwise

As for Inter from what I have read the transfers clearly need reversing if he's sold and quit, its against the code of conduct

I'm probs not going to be able to accept the loan bid you put in for Ebue in GC15 as I'm getting hammered with player concerns for 89 rated players out on on loan in that setup this season' date=' which is a shame because I'd of let him go out on loan otherwise

As for Inter from what I have read the transfers clearly need reversing if he's sold and quit, its against the code of conduct[/quote']

Aww man rly? That's too bad, but I'm glad you explained it at least. Question tho, why would a player have concerns if he's getting consistent first team football?

And ya, I'm fairly certain that if the next Inter manager is half-decent he'll get the transfers reversed.

obertan and foster for assenjo the only reason l pull out it because l was realy keen on aguero. l said l will give you carrick and berbatov but you didnt reply. and now you sold him for clichy and denilson. so it not my fault

The Assenjo deal was nothing to do with Aguero. I was under the impression when you agree a deal over PM you stick to it.

I wanted 3 players and Arsenal offered 3 I was happy with. It didn't matter what deal you offered, i wanted 3 good players.

Anyway I know the craic now, we'll move on ;)

Aww man rly? That's too bad' date=' but I'm glad you explained it at least. Question tho, why would a player have concerns if he's getting consistent first team football?

And ya, I'm fairly certain that if the next Inter manager is half-decent he'll get the transfers reversed.[/quote']

Because in reality its a backdoor method to bring in a squad cap without actually calling it a squad cap to stop managers player hogging - however all its going to do is make clubs like mine so cash rich I'l be able to replace the outgoing players when they leave eventually, because there not good enough for the 1st team but ideal for the cup team, with like for like players when other peoples players become that concerned they want to leave as well.

I'd of personally gone for a squad cap if I was SM of 25 1st teamers and 25 youth team, under 21 and 86 or under rated

Because in reality its a backdoor method to bring in a squad cap without actually calling it a squad cap to stop managers player hogging - however all its going to do is make clubs like mine so cash rich I'l be able to replace the outgoing players when they leave eventually' date=' because there not good enough for the 1st team but ideal for the cup team, with like for like players when other peoples players become that concerned they want to leave as well.

I'd of personally gone for a squad cap if I was SM of 25 1st teamers and 25 youth team, under 21 and 86 or under rated[/quote']

fair enough, that makes sense. If Eboue or Gokhan Zan do by any chance develop concerns and want to leave, please do notify me haha

GC 30

Rubinho can leave Schalke' date=' looking for a CB of a similar rating.

Alternatively, I can offer him and Brown for a better CB or him and Engelaar for a better CM or DM.

I also still have 2 87 rated players available for cash (Vicente Sanchez & Bolivar), first offer meeting asking price will be accpeted.

Anyone in this setup who's interested? There just has to be some ManU fan that's interested in Brown.

Btw, as always also willing to do some other deals ;)[/quote']

Still looking for respones.

Only offer I got so far:

Middlesbrough hat ein Angebot an FC Schalke 04 für Fernando RUBINHO in Höhe von £7,325,000 abgegeben plus Ross TURNBULL und Adam JOHNSON

Putting aside the fact that I don't want English players, I wonder if some people actually read the Newspaper articles, I said I was looking for a CB. Not another worthless goalie and a winger. Ah well, might just counter for Huth and cash, unless someone comes up with a better offer.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Putting aside the fact that I don't want English players' date=' I wonder if some people actually read the Newspaper articles, I said I was looking for a CB. Not another worthless goalie and a winger. Ah well, might just counter for Huth and cash, unless someone comes up with a better offer.[/quote']

Funny, that's my policy too.

I don't want English players, unless they are Walcott ,Young or sumtin like that.

Most of the time, they are heavily overrated by the managers who bid them.

A big prospect who is wanted in every GC is about to get a big increase.

Sergio Canales just scored 2 against Sevilla, with 5 minutes to got it's 1-2.

EDIT: Santander won, 2 magnificent goals from Canales, really something else.

Funny' date=' that's my policy too.

I don't want English players, unless they are Walcott ,Young or sumtin like that.

Most of the time, they are heavily overrated by the managers who bid them.

[/quote']

You don't want overrated players but you do want Theo Walcott?

If that's not a contradiction I don't know what is B)

Guest Abdel Zizi

You don't want overrated players but you do want Theo Walcott?

If that's not a contradiction I don't know what is B)

Unlike the many Aston Villa, Wigan and WBA players I get offered, Walcott is actually a world class player.

What the hell am I going to do with Downing if I have Arda Turan and Gervinho.

I lost too' date=' forgot to set instructions, only the formation. :o:o:o:o:o:o[/quote']

Instructions :confused: Instructions don't do much m8, just one of the mystery's of the match engine. GC 88 Man Utd draw 1-1 at Liverpool on the opening day, come from behind after Ballack's opener for the hosts and Albiol equalised for us in the second half. Not a bad result by any means.

Instructions :confused: Instructions don't do much m8' date=' just one of the mystery's of the match engine. GC 88 Man Utd draw 1-1 at Liverpool on the opening day, come from behind after Ballack's opener for the hosts and Albiol equalised for us in the second half. Not a bad result by any means.[/quote']

I disagree.

The instructions change everything.

Unlike the many Aston Villa' date=' Wigan and WBA players I get offered, [b']Walcott is actually a world class player[/b].

What the hell am I going to do with Downing if I have Arda Turan and Gervinho.

Not yet he isn't he's still too lightwieght on the ball and hasn't got the final ball yet - give him 3 or 4 years injury free and hes got the potential to be world class

Instructions :confused: Instructions don't do much m8' date=' just one of the mystery's of the match engine. GC 88 Man Utd draw 1-1 at Liverpool on the opening day, come from behind after Ballack's opener for the hosts and Albiol equalised for us in the second half. Not a bad result by any means.[/quote']

What pre-match instructions? :confused:

They are everything (and formation obv) ;):o

Guest Abdel Zizi

Not yet he isn't he's still too lightwieght on the ball and hasn't got the final ball yet - give him 3 or 4 years injury free and hes got the potential to be world class

I meant compared to Aston Villa, WBA and Wigan players :P

Not to mention the ugliest of teams like Bolton and Fulham.

Unlike the many Aston Villa' date=' Wigan and WBA players I get offered, Walcott is actually a world class player.

What the hell am I going to do with Downing if I have Arda Turan and Gervinho.[/quote']

Walcott, world class? Seriously?

I'm going to need some proof of that and i'm 100% certain you can't give me any :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Walcott' date=' world class? Seriously?

I'm going to need some proof of that and i'm 100% certain you can't give me any :)[/quote']

Read the post above yours.