• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I know your being sarcastic' date=' but remember FIFA 03? Matteo Brighi was rated 97 :rolleyes:[/quote']

lol, I played FIFA back in 2002, but I can't rly say I support any ratings until after FIFA 08. Before then FIFA never rly impressed me.

sonofpluto: You're right, he's a beast with his pace, but if he gets a body on him he's pretty much guaranteed to lose the ball. In FIFA at least...:D

Just the 2 games tonight with the season being over in GC56, very pleased aswell with both of my sides winning comforatbly.

Gold Championship 50 - Ajax: Ajax go top of the Dutch Division 1 after a 4-1 win against Sparta Rotterdam, Hitzlsperger (x2) and John Carew (x2) sealed the victory away from home and with the thumping of FC Utrecht to FC Twente 5-0 see's Ajax go top by 3 points with just 1 game left, a point against 7th place NAC Breda will see Ajax regain their Dutch title. Got the Dutch Cup Quarter final on Monday too, hoping to do the double.

Gold Championship 84 - AC Milan Milan make it 3 wins on the trot now with another stunning performance resulting in a 2-1 win over was Bienfait's Bari, Huntlaar and Vukcevic sealing the win in the San Siro. The win for Milan see's them move up the table to 9th in the league table, 1 spot off the SMFA Shield places, looking all good now, still the table toppers are Nin's Catania with another win, this time over Parma, excellent work Nin!

Wins: 2

Losses: 0

Draws: 0

Just the 2 games tonight with the season being over in GC56' date=' very pleased aswell with both of my sides winning comforatbly.

Gold Championship 50 - Ajax: Ajax go top of the Dutch Division 1 after a 4-1 win against Sparta Rotterdam, Hitzlsperger (x2) and John Carew (x2) sealed the victory away from home and with the thumping of FC Utrecht to FC Twente 5-0 see's Ajax go top by 3 points with just 1 game left, a point against 7th place NAC Breda will see Ajax regain their Dutch title. Got the Dutch Cup Quarter final on Monday too, hoping to do the double.

Gold Championship 84 - AC Milan Milan make it 3 wins on the trot now with another stunning performance resulting in a 2-1 win over was Bienfait's Bari, Huntlaar and Vukcevic sealing the win in the San Siro. The win for Milan see's them move up the table to 9th in the league table, 1 spot off the SMFA Shield places, looking all good now, still the table toppers are Nin's Catania with another win, this time over Parma, excellent work Nin!

Wins: 2

Losses: 0

Draws: 0

good victory jake. l quit bari after the game because l wasnt looking after them so good lucky to the one who will get them. it just wasnt working for me

Well I won in my favourite GC's so it turned out alright in the end.

GC61 - Bayern win 1-0 with Benzema getting the goal, 6th league win in a row and haven't conceded in any of those games. Benzema can't stop scoring in this GC which is good. :)

GC38 - Juventus win 1-0 also in first game of the season.

Lost in GC62 and 83 though.

Transfers:

GC61 - Tymoschuk available for a swap with a CB around 91.

--------Hleb and Van Buyten are also available, but I'm in no hurry to sell

Guest Abdel Zizi

You seriously think Fulham & Bolton play in a similiar way?

Keep the bizarre comments coming..... B)

Some people do have trouble reading what some people write.

I said Bolton and Fulham are ugly teams.

Where ffs did I say they played in a similar way?

Keep the bizarre replies coming

Guest MR. HAMMER

AFC Bournemouth in 76 on top form sold a 75 for 600K signed 5 new players and Jarvis baged his 10th goal of the season only played 14 games so doing well now 1st in the league coming for div 4

Guest Abdel Zizi

AFC Bournemouth in 76 on top form sold a 75 for 600K signed 5 new players and Jarvis baged his 10th goal of the season only played 14 games so doing well now 1st in the league coming for div 4

Off topic I know, but how the hell have you got 360 posts in less than 10 days!

That's huge.

Anyway, on topic: Genoa GC45 looking for managers who are interested in Criscito.

In GC4 look at this,

Job Switch

michael morris has decided to leave Bolton Wanderers after 153 games in charge and manage Tottenham Hotspur.

New Manager

The Bolton Wanderers chairman has appointed michael morris as the clubs new manager.

:confused::confused:

Off topic I know' date=' but how the hell have you got 360 posts in less than 10 days!

That's huge.

Anyway, on topic: Genoa GC45 looking for managers who are interested in Criscito.[/quote']

I'm interested but Jovetic is not going anywhere.

Great Night for me. Winning 8, Drawing 1 and Losing 1.

GC18 Bayern Munich - Bayern only manage a 2-2 draw away to Arminia Bielefeld, dissappointing result see's Bayern all but out of the title race. Now 2 points behind Wolfsburg with only 3 games left to play, who we face next.

GC20 Man United - United crusie past Blackburn 5-0 at Ewood Park. Scholes, Carrick, Pandev, Ronaldo and Rooney all getting a goal each. United into 3rd level on points with Liverpool and 7 points behind Chelsea.

GC24 Barcelona - Barcelona have to come from behind to beat Celta Vigo 2-1. The lead is now 9 points after 17 games.

GC34 Lyon - Lyon beat LB Chateauroux 3-1 thanks to a Falcao hattrick. Lyon go top after 3 games.

GC36 Real Madrid - Madrid ease past Almeria 4-1 in the opening game of the season. David Pizarro nets on his debut for Madrid but also picks up shin splints and is now out for 3 weeks.

GC38 Inter Milan - 3 times Champions of Italy get the season. underway with a 2-1 win away to Roma. Title defence off to a great start.

GC61 Barcelona - Barcelona continue the good league run with an emphatic 11-1 victory over Zaragoza, Eto'o bagging 4, Ferdinand, Messi and Xavi all getting 2 and Joe Cole also getting on the score sheet. 39 points after 13 games see's Barcelona storm to an 8 point lead over Valencia and 10 points over Madrid. Barcelona have also scored an impressive 60 goals in the league already.

GC70 Juventus - Juventus 'B' team strolled to a 7-1 win over Chievo, nothing changes in the league though as we remain 5 points behind Genoa.

GC79 Lyon - Lyon lost 2-1 to Marsielle, Lyon slip to 4th.

GC86 Barcelona - Finally Barcelona get a win a 5-1 victory over Valladolid. Ibrahimovic and Messi both getting 2 goals. The win lifts Barcelona to 8th place. Only 2 points behind title favourites Real Madrid.

Okay so results started somewhat poor, but ended a respectable 7 Wins, 1 Draw, and 2 Losses. AND AL AHLY WON AGAINST A MUCH STRONGER BENFICA! Kanoute was man of the match :)

Anyway, on with the results.

GC69 Genoa: 3-1 win over Louis's Napoli (I'm finally feeling that extra excitement at beating a forumer). 4 wins on the bounce, undefeated in 7. Still 3rd, but only 6 points behind Dan's Inter now with 5 games to go. League finish just might be a bit exciting.

GC70 Siena: Decided to change tactics my formation to see if a 4-4-2 would score more goals, but instead my team got plastered with a season-worst 0-4 loss. And to Gareth Southgate of all people! Going back to the old formation, hopefully can get back to winning and at least stay in the race for an SMFA Shield place.

GC73 OGC Nice: Unlike the case with Siena, the formation change here brought a positive result as the Mido delivered the good with a 10 match rating, goal, and MotM. Up next, SMFA Shield Quarters against Dynamo Moskva.

GC72 A.S.S.E: Another lame draw to make it only 2 wins in the last 7 matches. AJ Auxerre have caught up, and have a better GD so they lead the league right now. Need the players to rediscover their form somehow, but I really don't want to mess with the tactics because the team has been so successful using them all season long.

GC62 Real Betis: Changed from 4-4-2 Diamond to 4-4-2 Standard and it payed off with a 4-1 win, although over the weakest team in the league, Elche. Up to 4th, hoping for some consistency though.

GC63 Besiktas JK: Chalk up another win for Besiktas, and against a good opponent, Galatasaray SK, too. 3-0 win. Still 4 points clear.

GC81 Roma: This was the most disappointing result of the night, especially after all the tinkering I did with the side. Stuck with the 4-4-2 from the last match, and was awarded with a 1-0 loss to Palermo. Teams falls to 8th, 4W-1D-4L record, out of the shield and 1 point out of 6 in SMFA Cup. Not a good start, hoping to do some deals to jumpstart the team.

GC37 Galatasaray SK: Season starts with a good 2-1 win over Trabzonspor. Baros with the two goals and MotM.

GC22 Zenit: Good 2-0 win over Dynamo Kiev. Zenit up to 3rd, 10 points behind league leaders. Still got a good while to overcome that, we'll see how things go.

And now, the best for last...

GC15 AL AHLY: The revolution has begun, with a 2-0 win over Benfica. Only Kanoute and Moteab were able to transfer in before this game, but that's all that was needed today. Despite fielding players mostly 86 and below, and Benfica fielding a lineup of players rated 88 and higher, it was Al Ahly's returning striker Emad Moteab who opened the scoring in the 19th minute, with young midfielder Hossam Ashour adding the second in the 20th minute. A more indepth match report will be made on the GC 15 match report page.

That's it. Gutted about Roma, but excited about Al Ahly, so all in all, not bad.

GC 12 - Queen's Park 1-3 Celtic.

6th Place Celtic knock me off top spot with Rangers winning. Leaves me 2 points behind Rangers with 1 better goal difference. Tough game against Hearts on Wednesday really is a must-win with only 7 games left.

GC 86 - Shorpe United 0-1 Newcastle United.

Stay first after 3 games and 3 wins. 2 points gap, Hoping to keep improving.

GC 88 - Olympiacos 3-0 Panionios

Great start to the season and my main rivals Panithanikos and Athens both drew with smaller teams!

Off topic I know' date=' but how the hell have you got 360 posts in less than 10 days!

That's huge.

Anyway, on topic: Genoa GC45 looking for managers who are interested in Criscito.[/quote']

I know that at least 1/3rd of those posts have been on this thread, most of them looking like this:

"gc89 darby need 3 loans who whant to help me out need 3 players over 84 rating"

Anyway, I'm not a hater, but slowing the posting down, improving the grammar, and making more concise posts might make people listen to you more Hammer.

I know that at least 1/3rd of those posts have been on this thread' date=' most of them looking like this:

"gc89 darby need 3 loans who whant to help me out need 3 players over 84 rating"

Anyway, I'm not a hater, but slowing the posting down, improving the grammar, and making more concise posts might make people listen to you more Hammer.[/quote']

I have tried giving advice at least three times via PM but he simply wont take anything I say on board.

Great night. couple of good result

GC 11 SC Heerenveen 2-1 Willem II great win 7 game to go still top of the table by 4 point. transfer news so far nobody is caming or going out pretty happy with the squad

GC 22 Napoli 3-0 Florentina beat them at home. well we still have a place in the SMFA CUP. unbeated in 5 games.

GC 66 Spurs 0-3 Chelsea. great victory for us.

GC 71 1. FC Nurnberg 0-1 VfB Stuttgart V.IBISEVIC with the only goal of the night we are now fourth in the league.

GC 72 Marseille 0-2 AJ Auxerre. bad defeat we are now official out of the title race.

GC 73 Udinesse 4-0 Sampdoria great victory for us. andy reid showing is class in midfield he scored twice

GC 77 Borussia Dortmund 2-5 VfL Wolfsburg. team doing well unbeated in 9 game. only lost 3 times in 17 games this season so far so good. fourth in the league

GC 79 Inter 2-0 Roma. drop to 5 in the league wow not looking good

GC 80 Arsenal 3-0 burnley. Pato scored twice to help us win the game.

GC 83 Wigan 0-5 Man city. still top of the table with goal different.

GC 85 Porto 1-1 Nacional da Madeira very very poor result awful start of season 2 lost 1 draw.

GC 88 Standar Liege 3-2 FC Groningen. great start of the season.

total

9 wins

2 lost

1 draw