• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Yes I know' date=' but I'm 100% sure it says Derby County on his SM page, how hard is it to read/Copy that onto here?[/quote']

For people that struggle and want to write as quick as possible its very hard. As I said, he doesn't take advice on board so there is nothing we can do about it.

Your post was quite angry and came across nasty. Which in turn could be interpreted as being abuse. Only because I like to think your not like that, I have not taken action.

Maybe a friendly PM from yourself instead of a nasty comment in front of everyone would have more effect?

Still waiting on the results for GC4 & GC6, the rest has been quite poor really. In fairness I did get some good wins, the best of which coming in GC71 where Juve beat Milan 3-2 with a late winner from Amauri.

Played 20

Won 12

Drew 4

Lost 4

GC 10: Atletico Madrid 1-1 Real Madrid - This is actually a really good result considering the team I had to put out, all my best players are NMF after taking them over yesterday so quite pleased with this draw.

GC 11: PSV 1-0 FC Twente - Up to 4th, 7 games to go.

GC 13: Arsenal 1-1 Fulham - Pretty poor result and we stay in 2nd place, way behind Liverpool though.

GC 18: Fiorentina 1-2 Milan - Good win against the leaders although the title is already theirs, also the first time I’ve ever beaten one of SoP’s teams in a long line of attempts.

GC 26: Zenit 2-1 Rubin - We go level on points with Rubin and into 3rd place.

GC 27: Wigan Athletic 0-1 Manchester United - Up to 3rd after 7 games.

GC 30: Celtic 2-1 Hibernian - Celtic go top but only after 5 games played, Mcgeady with a late winner.

GC 34: Real Madrid 4-1 Valencia - Could’ve gone either way looking at the stats but we ended up getting battered 4-1.

GC 52: Livorno 0-4 Inter Milan - 2 points clear, five games left.

GC 55: Bayern Munich 5-0 Hannover 96 - Continue unbeaten start to the season and stay 2nd after 7 games.

GC 57: Rayo Vallecano 0-3 Real Madrid - Good result but the big game is on Monday in the SMFA Cup quarters.

GC 65: Sevilla 4-0 Xerez - Up to 5th, 5 games gone.

GC 66: FC Porto 0-3 Maritimo - Shockin.

GC 70: Sevilla 4-3 Barcelona -Had to play my 2nd team because of yesterday’s SMFA game, and they did alright but still lost, our lead at the top is cut to 9 points, 11 games left of the season.

GC 71: Milan 2-3 Juventus - Could get used to these late winners from Amauri, he got an 89th minute winner against Inter a week ago and an 88th minute winner tonight, and the win moves us 4 points clear of Milan and Udinese.

GC 72: Roma 4-4 Siena - Should’ve won but didn’t, stay in 3rd, two points behind leaders Inter.

GC 73: Atletico Madrid 1-2 Athletic Club - Bad result and deserved to lose, stay in 3rd but now 6 points behind the leaders.

GC 74: Liverpool 0-3 Chelsea - Really good win and we narrow the gap on Man City to one point, 21 games gone.

GC 83: Manchester United 7-1 West Ham - Good win, up to 4th after 5 games.

GC 88: Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United - Had 61% possession and double the amount of shots they had but couldn’t win, only the first game so not too disappointed.

For people that struggle and want to write as quick as possible its very hard. As I said' date=' he doesn't take advice on board so there is nothing we can do about it.

Your post was quite angry and came across nasty. Which in turn could be interpreted as being abuse. Only because I like to think your not like that, I have not taken action.

Maybe a friendly PM from yourself instead of a nasty comment in front of everyone would have more effect?[/quote']

Ok, I aplogize. I shall remove my comment. I'm sure you all know I'm no hater and I've defended 'MR.HAMMER' many a time. I'm just rather frustrated with things recently. B)

Ok' date=' I aplogize. I shall remove my comment. I'm sure you all know I'm no hater and I've defended 'MR.HAMMER' many a time. I'm just rather frustrated with things recently. B)[/quote']

Thats fair enough and I know you are making an effort in game and have been defending his actions at times.

Let me tell you, I am more frustrated than anyone.

I have tried giving advice at least three times via PM but he simply wont take anything I say on board.

And that's exactly why no-one has any time for him.

He posts every five minutes on this thread and his posts aren't structured at all. They are very hard to read and understand.. so you have to understand peoples fustration against him.

Though it is quite frustrating when he makes a post and then one minute later (and I'm not exagerating, check the times of his posts) he posts something else on the exact same thread. He does this all the time and it does get annoying. He should just post it all in one post and has been told to do so but won't listen.

He posts every five minutes on this thread and his posts aren't structured at all. They are very hard to read and understand.. so you have to understand peoples fustration against him.

I do understand.

My hands are tied though. All I can do is advise. He's not breaking any rules as far as SM are concerned.

Everyone needs to try and advise and maybe we will get through.

Some people do have trouble reading what some people write.

I said Bolton and Fulham are ugly teams.

Where ffs did I say they played in a similar way?

Keep the bizarre replies coming

I'll post this here so everyone has the pleasure of reading it :)

You labelled them both ugly, if that wasn't a reference to their footballing style, what exactly were you talking about? :o

Oh and no need to swear, play nice ;)

I'll post this here so everyone has the pleasure of reading it :)

You labelled them both ugly' date=' if that wasn't a reference to their footballing style, what exactly were you talking about? :o[/quote']

the players I'd assume. Tbh nobody from their squads really attract you (well not me anyways). B)

I do understand.

My hands are tied though. All I can do is advise. He's not breaking any rules as far as SM are concerned.

Everyone needs to try and advise and maybe we will get through.

Of course.

I'm sure he'll sort it out the more he posts and he should take his time when posting on threads like this, because if you look at his match reports he spells most words right, its just like you said he rushes his posts on here and other threads.

EDIT: And yeah yeah Romano, we all know what your like, you woman! B)

the players I'd assume. Tbh nobody from their squads really attract you (well not me anyways). B)

There are a few players I would take from both teams.

Dempsey, Duff, Hangeland.

M. Taylor (One of the most under-rated players in the Prem), Cahill.

Of course.

I'm sure he'll sort it out the more he posts and he should take his time when posting on threads like this' date=' because if you look at his match reports he spells most words right, its just like you said he rushes his posts on here and other threads.

EDIT: And yeah yeah Romano, we all know what your like, you woman! B)[/quote']

Don't make me get the pics out (Rawr.)

And as for Walcott being World class, He did score a hatrick vs Croatia? {I Think}. Wouldn't go as far as saying he's world class though. He could potentially be. :)

EDIT - Yeah, I'd take players from both as well, but they wouldn't be targets of mine if you know what I mean. They're not like the Mata's, Jovetic's etc of this world.

In saying this, I have tried to buy Cahill in a couple of setups, so I'm contradicting myself. :o

Don't make me get the pics out (Rawr.)

And as for Walcott being World class' date=' He did score a hatrick vs Croatia? {I Think}. Wouldn't go as far as saying he's world class though. He could potentially be. :)[/quote']

He's good, but for me, he's too injury prone. If he can stay clear of injury's and is playing well in a few years who is to stay that he can't be world class.

I actually think your a girl though.

Only joking, I've seen your picture on mugshots :P

if this is about MR HAMMER, his average posts per day is 42.50 :eek:

A quality night for me tonight! Cutting down on teams and changing tactics has certainly payed off.

GC49 - Man City - Managed a 1-1 draw against Barnsley. However, the draw is enough to grab the the fourth spot with one game remaining.

GC58 - Bordeaux - I won 3-1 against Stade de Reims.

GC74 - Wolfsburg - Picked up a 3-1 away win at Nurnberg. Pleased with this as most of my big players are being rested for Monday nights SMFA Shield tie.

GC76 - Villarreal - Won 1-0 against Valladolid, this leaves me in ninth. However, now I am only three points away from the fourth spot. Also got a Spanish Shield final coming up soon.

GC79 - Ajax - I won 3-1 against Standard Liege. This puts me back up to second.

GC82 - Arsenal - A disappointing 2-2 at home to Everton.

GC84 - Fiorentina - Happy to pick up a 3-1 win against Sampdoria. First away win of the season! Next up is Nin's top of the league and unbeaten Catanina!

GC86 - Chelsea - I won 2-1 against Wigan.

GC87 - Celtic - Definitely two points dropped tonight, as Celtic started off with a 1-1 draw against Dundee Utd.

GC88 - Hamburg - A great start to the season, with a 1-0 win at home to Stuttgart.

GC89 - Lyon - NO GAME

7 Wins

3 Draws

0 Losses

Worst Night in GC'S:

GC25: VFB STUTTGART 0-3 Hannover 96

GC11: AJAX 1-0 FC Groningen

GC46: NO GAME

GC74: PORSTMOUTH 0-1 Birmingham City

GC32: BORDEAUX 0-2 Le Mans UC 72

GC19: Dynamo Kyiv 1-1 CSKA MOSCOW

GC79: Leixoes 1-1 FC PORTO

GC84: LIVORNO 1-3 Bologna

GC85: Carlisle United 1-1 BURY

GC77: WERDER BREMEN 1-0 1. FSV Mainz 05

GC53: ASTON VILLA 0-0 Wigan

GC87: FIORENTINA 2-3 Palermo

GC1: EVERTON 1-0 Colchester

GC49: LEEDS 0-2 Colchester

GC88: READING 0-2 Newcastle

Lost: 7

Drawn:3

Won:3

Not done this in a while, but why not:

GC61 - Real Madrid 3-1 Villarreal; In fairness I played my 2nd team which must have been about 5 rating points (on average) weaker than Madrid's. so not too displeased with the result. We are having a pretty poor season thus far however. B)

GC64 - Atletico Madrid 4-0 Sporting; Not Much More To Say. My 2nd XI Beat A Managed Gijon Side. Delighted. Brings us up to 8th, 7 points off league leaders Espanyol. B)

GC65 - Sporting CP 5-2 Pacos De Ferreira; Great Win puts us up to 3rd with 10 points from 5 games, 1 point behind 1st. Helder Postiga with the Hat-trick. :D

GC6 - Messina 0-5 Internazionale; I always look forward to my results in this setup, Another great victory with my 2nd team out. This puts us up to 3rd place with 13 points from 5 games. :)

GC73 - Man City 3-1 Fulham; City getting back on track with 3 wins from 3 since changing tactics.

GC76 - Chievo 3-3 Udinese; We dominated the game, but poor defending means we conceded 3 goals. Not too disheartened though, the stats look good. :)

GC47 - Racing Santander 1-4 Valencia; Good result means we finish La Liga in 2nd place with one game remaining.

GC79 - VFB Stuttgart 0-0 Werder Bremen; Such an inconsistent team, think a change in tactics are overdue. B)

GC81 - Hibernian 1-3 Celtic; A loss against a stronger opposition, roll on the next game.

GC84 - Atalanta 2-2 Juventus; New tactics look promising, but the result still isn't there.

GC85 - Dundee 3-1 Raith Rovers; Not bothered about the results at this stage of the building process, moreso what players I can bring in. Afterall Rome was not built in a day, and patience is a virtue. ;)

GC86 - Marseille 0-0 Lille; Meh.

GC88 - Chievo 2-1 Fiorentina; Forgot to set instructions and I blame that for my loss. Things can only get better. ;)

W5 D4 L4

Not the best of nights tbh.

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc23 juvi off to a grate start still to sign anyone but joninio is leaving for 13m the old timmers is no longer needed and finished with 2 goals tonight wish him good luck also looking to offer a 93 center back and a 91 center back for a 95+ any position under 30