• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

You finished quite high too. 4th wasn't it?

Yeah got on an 14 games unbeaten run end of the season, 11 wins and 3 draws.

Had a good start (first after 8th games), and a good ending, but a horrible mid season.

Almost the same season you had, but with less points.

Scored the most goals, so now looking to tactically change my defence.

man' date=' I had to go buy more club slots to accomodate the three teams I got. Had I had enough slots I probably could've spent that time acquiring better teams. Still I'm happy with my new acquisitions, although I am now have [u']13[/u] GC clubs :(

Having 13 teams is a bad thing?

Guest Abdel Zizi

I'm still here' date=' but I've got nothing interesting to report and I was the last poster lol.[/quote']

Well, I'm gone.

Get back to my studying.

Bye all.

Just left Liverpool in GC76 as the Bayern will take that club slot up for me. Was a difficult decision especially considering how good that squad is going to be after the Italian and Spainish rating changes but i said i wouldn't be increasing the number of clubs after having Barcelona in my trolley in some of the last GC's and im sticking to my word.

Germany GC50 is the next best thing to Italy GC19 so it was worth losing the Liverpool after getting Bosanecors's Bayern this morning. Hope the Liverpool goes to a good home as it has a great squad!

Finally received a job offer in a GC. Werder Bremen in 64. I swear it's the first one I've had in over a year of playing that has even been worth considering so I had no choice but to accept it or I can't keep whinging about job offers. :rolleyes: Lots of injuries and unfit players so my Champs Cup team to face Villarreal will consist of kids and scraps unfortunately. :o The basic squad is sound though and perfect for my preferred formation/tactics.

If my old Galatasaray come free they'd be worth taking for someone who's looking for a decent Turkish side. They're not a superstar squad but they're in good shape, top-of-the-table and progressing in the SMFA Shield.

Well just logged on to check last nights results and out of 20 odd matches only lost about 3 or 4 so not a bad night, Will do a proper round up later after my head has stopped hurting :o

Just to add think the time for me to quit a team has come and it's looking like it's going to be Man Utd in GC61. Probably make tomorrow's game my last unless i go through the gc and find some passion for it again

I got up this morning' date=' just and I mean just missed out on Man Utd in GC 31 my target and tried to take over Lyon in GC 44 and it said to many clubs managed in the setup when I can't remember managing one. Who got Man Utd in GC 31?[/quote']

A guy called Lewis Young, he's got quite a few decent GC teams, looks a decent manager.

Finally received a job offer in a GC. Werder Bremen in 64. I swear it's the first one I've had in over a year of playing that has even been worth considering so I had no choice but to accept it or I can't keep whinging about job offers. :rolleyes: Lots of injuries and unfit players so my Champs Cup team to face Villarreal will consist of kids and scraps unfortunately. :o The basic squad is sound though and perfect for my preferred formation/tactics.

If my old Galatasaray come free they'd be worth taking for someone who's looking for a decent Turkish side. They're not a superstar squad but they're in good shape' date=' top-of-the-table and progressing in the SMFA Shield.[/quote']

I'm Atletico In 64, And I Want Vermaelen Etc. Can Offer a Nice Price If you want. ;)

Also Me And Prikee Were looking for that Milan yesterday, what GC did it end up to be in? 20?

Never heard of him :( Darn it' date=' wanted that side badly. Let me now if he quits.[/quote']

It may be a Man Utd but there's hardly any depth theres only about 12 90+ players and for a United that's pretty poor. But I will let you know if he quits:)

GC4: Messi completes move to Newcastle :D for Adebayor + Robinho + 10 million :D now Rodwell will go to Arsenal for cash to complete the final part of the deal :D

GET IN GET IN GET IN!

It's friggin' white Christmas out there:

GC8 Valencia (SoP's)

GC20 Milan

GC44 Lyon

Woot Woot!

GC20

Milan have made an offer to Manchester United for Cristiano RONALDO of £21,000,000 plus Assis Moreira RONALDINHO and Massimo AMBROSINI

I mean come on, only an idiot would accept that offer.