• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gold 1: Shakhtar beat Zenit 2-1 to stay within 2 points of Teb's Spartak (who seem to be beating the stronger teams and struggling to hammer home their advantage against the minnows).

Gold 2: Essien gets sent off on his debut:rolleyes:, but Barca roll out comfortable 5-1 winners, Rossi bagging a hattrick and Arshavin getting a brace.

Lots of players available from Barca, looking to offer 2 for 1s for 91+ players.

Gold 13: A Del Piero brace (14 in 17) and another goal by Fabregas (4 in 4) means an easy 3-0 win over Napoli, although joint top scorer Del Piero did get injured in the process, joint top scorer Van Persie will replace him in the lineup until he is fit. Still 11 points clear of second place Milan.

Looking for a few 92+ players, willing to offer the likes of Marcellis, Mathijsen, Del Piero, Witsel, Eduardo, Denisov, Taddei, Schweinsteiger and others in 2 for 1s or 1 for 1s.

Gold 15: Atletico Madrid pass another tricky test in the form of Valladolid, with a 3-0 win, Adebayor (2) and Robben getting the goals. Valencia still won't lose, so I'm going to have to keep churning out wins if I want to catch them.

Looking for a 95+ Player, willing to offer Gourcuff and another player in a deal.

Gold 50: 3-2 loss to Birmingham means we slip back into the relegation zone, got 3 games to save it, should be do-able but need the team above me to drop points at least once.

Just seen Hunty has been removed as Bayern manager in GC61 . Wonder why??

Maybe SM are doing what they should of done ages ago, either allow, or remove all managers who are given accounts, i dont agree with the rule but its BS that some managers are allowed to do it and others arent, i doubt its the above though, cant imagine SM going back that far in town

Maybe SM are doing what they should of done ages ago' date=' either allow, or remove all managers who are given accounts, i dont agree with the rule but its BS that some managers are allowed to do it and others arent, i doubt its the above though, cant imagine SM going back that far in town[/quote']

I totally agree there has to be some consistency or it just becomes stupid....personally I have no sympathy to the extent that i dont believe anybody should be given accounts in any circumstances and especially to get round a ban if they cant get on to there own account as they have been caught cheating.

Its tough coz he as done a good job at bayern but then thereis always that nagging doubt because he has been caught with his fingers in the till before so to speak.

NO ACCOUNTS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BE TRANSFERRED/SOLD ETC THATS THE BEST AND FAIREST WAY TO SETTLE ALL DISAGREEMENTS

Well happy with last night's results bar GC61,GC74,88. But got a few cup games on monday so can focus on them with the 2nd teams. If anyone wants to do any deals in any of the GC's i'm in get in touch

GC26- Newcastle United beat Stoke 4-0 away to move upto 6th. Hopefully can keep up the pressure on the top 4.

GC31- Milan hammer Rimini 7-1 away to make 17 goals scored in the last 2 league games. 1 defeat so far this season coming to Dai's Internazionale.

GC61- Manchester United lose 2-1 at home against runnaway leaders Liverpool, A defeat which puts me down to 4th. Have seriously lost interest in this GC and no idea why but gonna try and get the love back starting tomorrow.

GC70- Cska Moskva carry on their chase of the title with a 2-0 win at home over Dynamo Moskva, still 5 points behind Zenit but play them soon so hope it will be 2.

GC71- Shakhtar beaten 3-0 away at CSKA, awful season in the league but hopefully will add the Russian Cup to the shield i already won, once the russian cup starts that is :)

GC72- FC Porto beat Vitória de Guimarães 2-0 at home to stay 2nd and 8 points behind Sporting CP need them to have a major collapse but can't see that happening.

GC73- Milan beat Palermo 3-1 to stay 3rd. Nice debuts from Tevez,Buffon & Milner

GC74- Manchester City battered 4-1 at home by Stoke which sees City's lead at the top down to 1 point. Been expecting a fall from grace sooner rather than later and having lead for most of the season reckon ill be 2nd or 3rd come wednesday night :mad:

GC75- Ajax carry on their domination of the dutch league with a 4-1 beating of FC Twente which now sees Ajax lead the table with a 16 point gap over 2nd place. Dutch Shield final on monday against PSV as well which if i win is a nice bonus but always go for the league in my 1st season.

GC76- Atletico Madrid beat Almeria 1-0 at home to move into 4th place. Madrid derby next game and feel a good beating is on the cards for my team :P

GC77- Bayern Munchen beat Hannover 3-0 away to open up a 10 point gap at the top of the german league. Only 1 defeat in the league and 2 losses :D

GC78- Barcelona thrash Mallorca 6-0 at home to get back to winning ways in the league. Got a shield semi final on monday so gives me something to look forward to.

GC79- Athletic Club beat Valladolid 1-0 to stay 3rd in the table. Doing well with this squad considering i went down the path of only spanish players. If anyone has any they want to loan out or sell, let me know :)

GC80- Aston Villa draw 1-1 away at West Ham, drop to 7th but a win next game and teams above me lose can go 3rd so quite close at the moment. Got a shield quarter final against Wigan tomorrow.

GC81- West Ham beat Liverpool 2-0 at home to carry on their fine start to this season stay 7th but 3 points off 2nd place :D

GC82- Real Madrid draw 1-1 away to Barcelona, Happy with the result as i was away and hopefully can carry on the way i've started.

GC83- Fiorentina beat Bologna 1-0 at home to carry on their good start to the season, total of 7 games in all comps and 1 defeat which was to Sampdoria in the league. Still very early but hopefully can get something in the trophy cabinet.

GC84- Catania continue to baffle the footballing nation in Italy by beating Siena 1-0 to stay top of the table and possess the only 100% record in the division. Get in there, loving this GC and the fact i paid to join Catania to be in a forumer league and it's been a dream start.

GC85- Palermo snatch a 2-0 win away at Udinese to get their 1st win of the season.

GC86- Panathinaikos beat AC Omonia 5-0 at home, great performance and we were 5 nil up by the 23rd minute and then couldn't score :)

GC87- Rangers start off the season with a 3-2 win over St Mirren, Glad Celtic drew :P

GC88- Arsenal start off their league campaign with an awful performance against Blackburn at home by losing 3-0, had plenty of chances and rating were ok but got butchered.

GC89- Werder Bremen are open to deals but nothing offerwise has come in. Come on people if you do want any of my players then make an offer and see if we can sort something out.

GC61- Manchester United lose 2-1 at home against runnaway leaders Liverpool' date=' A defeat which puts me down to 4th. Have seriously lost interest in this GC and no idea why but gonna try and get the love back starting tomorrow.

[/font']

One way to get the love back could be to make some deals? Hit me up with a pm if you want {Villarreal} ;)

Got a mahoosive game tonight in GC40.

Got the 2nd leg of the SMFA cup semi's against a very strong and well managed Chelsea side.

First leg finished 0-0 at Old Trafford, so i have a good feeling i can do this :)

New signings Hugo Lloris & Fernando Tores will make there debut for United, after making their controversial move from Liverpool which saw in total: £20,000,000 & Van Der Sar(94), Berbatov (93) & Moutinho(91) move to liverpool.

Day light robbery, Love my United got some great players B) Not bothering to do a match report if i win, ill save it for the end of season review B)

Anyone in GC 3 got a CB or Rm/Winger 88+ for loan for tonight. Ive an SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final against Roma second leg, carrying a 2-1 win from the away leg but my 91 CB is injured and my 90 RB suspended so have to play an 87 in CB and an 87 Rm as I have my 90 Rm at Rb as he can also play there. Any loans will be appreciated.