Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Available Teams, No Job Offers! (GC Teams Only!)

GC81 Milan.

Looking to do some deals' date=' full squad, only player thats gone is Pato, and of course Dida, who I sold for Di Santo. B)

No dinosaurs please.[/quote']

Wrong Thread :P

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC89- Werder Bremen are open to deals but nothing offerwise has come in. Come on people if you do want any of my players then make an offer and see if we can sort something out.

GC 89 is dead, I think ive message about 12 managers, put bids in on 10 players and that was all from yesterday and this morning

Didnt bid on any of your Bremen palyer, coz I thought id seen a post where you said you werent looking to sell the big players???

:P don't want to ruin the squad for the next guy with that oap you tried to shift onto me Ray :D

He's actually a very good player having watched all of internacional's games last season an integral part of a team finishing 2nd and will bein opa Libertadores as well next season and nailed on for a rise to 88 but fair do's :)

GC 89 is dead' date=' I think ive message about 12 managers, put bids in on 10 players and that was all from yesterday and this morning

Didnt bid on any of your Bremen palyer, coz I thought id seen a post where you said you werent looking to sell the big players???[/quote']

I Had About 5 Deals Accepted Yesterday, I Only Have 3 Now, I Hate Managers Pulling Out. :(

GC 89 is dead' date=' I think ive message about 12 managers, put bids in on 10 players and that was all from yesterday and this morning

Didnt bid on any of your Bremen palyer, coz I thought id seen a post where you said you werent looking to sell the big players???[/quote']

I'd still look at offers and if they would better me i'd do it. On a side note defo a GC to be made today i feel, as sent a ticket in regards to some cheating going on in my spanish 90 league and has been sorted within the hour :)

I agree totally I was umming and aahing about taking la Viola and did in the end and almost immediately regretted it, just full of idiots making ridiculous demands and Im seriously thinking of quitting already hate newer GC'S compared to Older ones and as somebody who never really quits teams it says a lot really. Not sure my heart is gunna be in it :(

He's actually a very good player having watched all of internacional's games last season an integral part of a team finishing 2nd and will bein opa Libertadores as well next season and nailed on for a rise to 88 but fair do's :)

Couldn't get rid of Huddlestone for him though could i :), but ill take a look at your squad and make an offer for someone

Anyone in GC 3 got a CB or Rm/Winger 88+ for loan for tonight. Ive an SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final against Roma second leg' date=' carrying a 2-1 win from the away leg but my 91 CB is injured and my 90 RB suspended so have to play an 87 in CB and an 87 Rm as I have my 90 Rm at Rb as he can also play there. Any loans will be appreciated.[/quote']

Yeah sure, Check out Espanyol. Just took over.

I agree totally I was umming and aahing about taking la Viola and did in the end and almost immediately regretted it' date=' just full of idiots making ridiculous demands and Im seriously thinking of quitting already hate newer GC'S compared to Older ones and as somebody who never really quits teams it says a lot really. Not sure my heart is gunna be in it :([/quote']

Im Only Ever Gonna Pay For One Club On This Game, And I Had To Pay For Juve In This Setup :(

Anyone in GC 3 got a CB or Rm/Winger 88+ for loan for tonight. Ive an SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final against Roma second leg' date=' carrying a 2-1 win from the away leg but my 91 CB is injured and my 90 RB suspended so have to play an 87 in CB and an 87 Rm as I have my 90 Rm at Rb as he can also play there. Any loans will be appreciated.[/quote']

Am Hertha... send offer if you find what you're asking for, maybe am short of CB's coz of injuries, check and let me know mate.

I just tried to log onto my account and it says its been permenantly suspended for cheating in the transfer market? :confused::confused::confused:

I genuinely haven't done anything wrong' date=' i really dont know what i've done..

Anyone help? !? :confused:[/quote']

:confused::confused:Message a DEV to enquire which deal/s are responsible, but it aint a bug you been removed from your teams.:confused::confused:

I just tried to log onto my account and it says its been permenantly suspended for cheating in the transfer market? :confused::confused::confused:

I genuinely haven't done anything wrong' date=' i really dont know what i've done..

No Idea m8, happened to me with Bowen's. Nin said you had been removed from GC 61 :confused:

Couldn't get rid of Huddlestone for him though could i :)' date=' but ill take a look at your squad and make an offer for someone[/quote']

Nin, Reply To My PM Regarding GC89 Please :)

That's Soccermanager for you ! ;)

Which sides did you lose? It feels bad when it happens alright.

The whole account has been permenantly banned. :confused:

But I suppose it could be a good thing though with GCSE's etc.. I take it even if I get the banned over-turned I can't get my teams back... :/

Well that looks like a goodbye to the forum and SM altogether

I thought it was because you were given the account' date=' but as its been banned for cheating in the transfer market I'm stumped.[/quote']

But I genuinely haven't cheated that's the thing!

The only deals I've done recently in all my teams are the ones in GC61 where I got offered them and hadn't even spoke to any of the managers before so i dont see how that works? :rolleyes::(

The whole account has been permenantly banned. :confused:

But I suppose it could be a good thing though with GCSE's etc.. I take it even if I get the banned over-turned I can't get my teams back... :/

Well that looks like a goodbye to the forum and SM altogether

Your not going to get your teams back so you might aswell just give up.

SM won't give you a reason either.