Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Surely there should be some actual detailed justification here? Paying members deserve more of an explanation than this.

I just tried to log onto my account and it says its been permenantly suspended for cheating in the transfer market? :confused::confused::confused:

I genuinely haven't done anything wrong' date=' i really dont know what i've done..

Anyone help? !? :confused:[/quote']

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

I was banned once... my 2 accounts, messaged them asking about why I got banned no answer, but I asked if I can make another account and start again, they said tha punishment already taken for cheated accounts and am allowed to start account that won't have any connection with previous one.... it's something you've done or for just taking over another account.

I wasn't banned for taking over someone elses account though.

Not saying you were' date=' but it could of all been avoided that way.

I suggest you change the sig otherwise a ban from the forum will be coming.

At least at this point you have a chance to come back. (Not that you would want to but don't take the opportunity away altogether eh? [b']EDIT[/b]: Already happened.)

Standard Liège have made a counter offer to São Paulo for Igor DE CAMARGO of £0 plus Anderson HERNANES

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who is "a booth"?

The Standard Liege Manager. :P

Banned for what he put in his sig.

He lost all his teams' date=' Juventus GC38, Bayern GC61. Only 2 i know of.[/quote']

Why was he making it seem like he lost so much if it was only 2 teams? I mean its still ridiculous on SM's part and very hard but 2 is better than 20 or something.

Could someone pm me what he put in his sig? Or give a permissable idea? Just curious.

Why was he making it seem like he lost so much if it was only 2 teams? I mean its still ridiculous on SM's part and very hard but 2 is better than 20 or something.

Could someone pm me what he put in his sig? Or give a permissable idea? Just curious.

he said SM were money grabbing MOFO's; to quote him. But they are a business afterall...

he said SM were money grabbing MOFO's; to quote him. But they are a business afterall...

lol how bitter of him,

How does SM being money grabber have anything to do with him cheating . . . it doesnt :rolleyes:

I bet he did cheat, he has done it before . . . . . Bizzare set of circumstances but i truely believe 95% of the time SM have it correct. He should of never been allowed to have those teams to lose them in the first place.

I have never said he only lost 2 teams :confused: I said they are the only 2 i know of. There could be another 50 for all i know :rolleyes:

lol how bitter of him' date='

How does SM being money grabber have anything to do with him cheating . . . it doesnt :rolleyes:

I bet he did cheat, [b']he has done it before [/b]. . . . . Bizzare set of circumstances but i truely believe 95% of the time SM have it correct. He should of never been allowed to have those teams to lose them in the first place.

He's cheated before ? :eek:

I would suggest that you guys take the speculation as to why he was banned, and how badly he was affected off-thread to PM.

The bottom line is is that SM do not ban accounts on a whim, and we are talking about a guy who has lost teams for cheating in the past. Even if he hadn't been silly enough to get banned for his signature, chances are that had he continued pleading his innocence, SM would have aired his dirty laundry in public; as I have seen on here happen many times before.