• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Just noticed GC90 has been created. 45 teams already gone :eek:
Any big teams not paid for ?

45 Teams went in like 10 minutes, so yea pretty much all the good teams have been paid for :(

Aren't SM great!? Could someone please remind me when the last FREE GC was, I recall it being GC71 aren't SM great at keeping their word! Wasn't it about 1 in 3 GCs would be FREE? It was something along those lines but there's only been 1 in 20 have been free! I'm refusing to pay for any club! I appreciate SM is a business and needs to make money but c'mon people are still paying for clubs so soon SM will probably put the prices up! Please SM make a free GC for those of us that can't afford the £3, but as things stand I'll be surprised if there's a free GC ever again. Hunty looks like SM did you a favour mate.

Any big teams not paid for ?

Big teams are gone. There are teams of decent quality still available tho. I wasnt planning on buying into this GC unless I got to it at the very very second it was made and got a Big 4 EPL team or Real Madrid or Barcelona (or even Inter). As that wasnt the case, I passed on the French and German league teams (minus Bayern and Lyon, all other teams were available).

Aren't SM great!? Could someone please remind me when the last FREE GC was' date=' I recall it being GC71 aren't SM great at keeping their word! Wasn't it about 1 in 3 GCs would be FREE? It was something along those lines but there's only been 1 in 20 have been free! I'm refusing to pay for any club! I appreciate SM is a business and needs to make money but c'mon people are still paying for clubs so soon SM will probably put the prices up! Please SM make a free GC for those of us that can't afford the £3, but as things stand I'll be surprised if there's a free GC ever again. Hunty looks like SM did you a favour mate.[/quote']

SM never said 1 in 3. Seriously you don't have to join. Get over it already. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Caught it late but refreshed the page a few times and got Valencia :D

Really' date=' really happy with that - it is the first big team I've ever managed to pick up from the start of a GC and my favourite non-English club.[/quote']

I just missed Valencia when i saw the gc had been made so i settled for Villarreal.

Posted This In NewsPaper

GC90

Cesc Fabregas - Decent Replacement CM & Any Other Position

Arshavin - 90+ CF & 90+ RM

RVP - Two Forwards One 90+ Other 89/88

Gallas - Two Defenders One 90 Other A Young Prospect

Sagna - One RB 90 Any Other Player

Clichy - Same As Sanga

Nasri - Replacement LM Any Other Player

If You Want Any Of My Other Players PM Me With Who You Want As I Will Offer Them For A P/E

PM Me To Sort Deals Out Please.

you can buy them one' date=' yeah I'd think so. Better PMing a Dev or ticketing though.[/quote']
Nin did it for general gipsey one time so it must be ok.

Cheers lads, sent a ticket anyway just in case

Didnt even think about it then the MRS yes the MRS said "its the same bank details"

Then I thought nuts she's right and went into panic.

Hopefully it will be ok.