Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Can I just say, I know its slightly random but I haven't been on here for a while and I'm extremely disappointed with the new reserve club feature, and the rate at which Gold Championships are being created, back when I first registered I thoroughly enjoyed the game but now I find myself sticking to the older Gold Championships mainly due to my refusal to join setups in which the reserve club idea is enabled and also because I think Gold Championships are losing their prestige, so to speak, my main reasoning behind this is back in 2007-2008 around 4-6 were being created every year, now its 50+ which in my opinion, makes them far less exclusive and more to the point, far less enjoyable. just thought I'd post my views, I still play SM but have rapidly lost interest in the past few months due to several different reasons as per mentioned.

As I said, sorry for the randomness but I didn't want to create a new thread.

Andy.:)

Just took charge at Altrincham' date=' a local club in GC94, hoping to build an all English team and I'm looking for loans, does anyone have any? Would be much appreciated.[/quote']

You can have Cesar Denis 84 rated Sao Paulo keeper and Xandao 82 rated cb on loan if you want mate.

You can have Cesar Denis 84 rated Sao Paulo keeper and Xandao 82 rated cb on loan if you want mate.

Cheers mate, will get back to you on this one tommorow, currently PM'ed managers about English players but if no reply I will take them 2 off your hands, cheers again. :)

Cheers Swindon mate, made a loan offer for Gosling.

Cheers mate' date=' will get back to you on this one tommorow, currently PM'ed managers about English players but if no reply I will take them 2 off your hands, cheers again. :)

Cheers Swindon mate, made a loan offer for Gosling.[/quote']

No worries i didnt notice the all english bit in your post my Sao Paulo is going to be all brazilian.

Just the one game tonight and I'm really pleased with it.

GC 57: Real Madrid lost the 1st leg of the SMFA Cup semi final 3-1 at home to Sevilla. Changed tactics tonight and we won 3-0, therefore winning 4-3 on aggregate and going through to the final to face Manchester United.

No need to be angry at that i'd be proud of that if i were you :P

Good game' date=' all 4 goals scored within 10 minutes of each other too!

Nice warm up for Dortmund tomorrow :)[/quote']

didnt mean anagry face for our result i meant for the real madrid result

im very happy bout our re 4 goals and as you put it nice warm up for tomorrow:D

match details well done kazzer great match 15 shots on goal each you dominated Possession 60-40 jose sand is a goal machine!!!!

didnt mean anagry face for our result i meant for the real madrid result

im very happy bout our re 4 goals and as you put it nice warm up for tomorrow:D

Ah okay lol :)

Good luck tomorrow perhaps we will meet again in Europe ;)

Transfer news in GC 89: Inter have agreed to sign Pato from Milan direct exchange with Eto'o. Also Julio Cesar and Cambiasso are for sale pm me or make an offer :)

Well i'm all done in the transfer market in GC94 offers coming in have more or less been non-existant and i mean offers as in credible offers. But have been active and done some deals.

Out goes Esteban Cambiasso to Liverpool with Javier Mascherano & Dani Pacheco plus £4 million coming my way.

In comes Santi Cazorla with Javier Zanetti & Davide Santon plus £10 Million going to Villareal.

In comes Andres Guardado with Ivan Cordoba & Ricardo Quaresma heading to Deportivo.

And my best bit of business i feel is bringing in Lionel Messi for £10 million plus Goran Pandev & Wesley Sneijder.

First time i've ever bought Messi in a GC and it's a nice feeling. I'm still looking to sell the likes of Maicon,Eto'o,Stankovic,Milito but i'm not hopeful so no doubt they'll stick around.

Just need to bring in a few back up players for the cups and i'll be fine as got Milito and Balotelli as back up forwards for Messi & Eto'o :D

Well i'm all done in the transfer market in GC94 offers coming in have more or less been non-existant and i mean offers as in credible offers. But have been active and done some deals.

Out goes Esteban Cambiasso to Liverpool with Javier Mascherano & Dani Pacheco plus £4 million coming my way.

In comes Santi Cazorla with Javier Zanetti & Davide Santon plus £10 Million going to Villareal.

In comes Andres Guardado with Ivan Cordoba & Ricardo Quaresma heading to Deportivo.

And my best bit of business i feel is bringing in Lionel Messi for £10 million plus Goran Pandev & Wesley Sneijder.

First time i've ever bought Messi in a GC and it's a nice feeling. I'm still looking to sell the likes of Maicon' date='Eto'o,Stankovic,Milito[/b'] but i'm not hopeful so no doubt they'll stick around.

Just need to bring in a few back up players for the cups and i'll be fine as got Milito and Balotelli as back up forwards for Messi & Eto'o :D

Some nice deals there think the Messi and Mascherano/Pacheco+cash are excellent deals, not so keen on the Guardado deal but if you are like me the needs of the team comes before ratings.

Just had a fairly big touch myself GC 69 Chelsea sign Sergio Canales from an unmanaged Racing Santander for 14.2m beating off competition from Dan's Inter, Getafe and somebody else. Didnt think I would get him as I couldnt even bid the maximum my chairman would allow 15.3m. Leaves me skint but well happy :P:p

This Chelsea is so strong in all areas now, hope we can complete domestic treble aganst Arsenal tomorrow, then next season Europe will be the priority try to challenge Dan's Inter he's having it all his own way and we cant have that ;):P