Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC95 Bayern - All players available for 2 for 1's. P/E only, will be reasonable with prices but not selling for peanuts ;)

GC42 - Man United sign Llorente from Marseille for the hefty price of Park, Ibisevic and £5m. Vukcevic will also leave to join Marseille on loan. Rio Ferdinand has also left the club after a short time on the transfer list to join Inter Milan, Bruno Alves and Mario Gomez join United in the deal :)

I duno what happend' date=' i was looking through GC95 my computer froze then restarted an I had Gremio :S so i quit, dunno what happend their i was on them when it froze looking at their team but didnt click on take control :confused:[/quote']

If you are going to take a team in 95 come to france with me romano and rhys evans.

Quit them and come to france.:)

I'll have a look at who's available' date=' wanted OGC Nice to be honest :P

[b']EDIT:[/b]

RC Lens have 18.5 mill, but as much as i'd love to join the forum filled France i'll see what i can do with the mighty New England Revolution ;)

GC49 - Sevilla

Lassana Diarra departs to Valencia in exchange for Carvalha Amauri and Dominguez Pablo Hernandez. Didn't really want to sell Lass as I know he can go higher whilst at Real, but I need the depth. Pablo will tie up the right hand side of midfield in my side and has the potential to go higher in the future, while Amauri will probably be used simply as a short-term measure. He can slot in up front for now, but I'll probably look to ship him on in exchange for a couple of high 80's when his transfer ban expires.

I'm still looking for a buyer for Cristian Chivu. I would still like two half-decent players in return, prefarably two CM/DM's; I don't think that's too much to ask. Now that Pablo is at the club, Park Ji-Sung is available, while Felipe Melo is also up for grabs.

how Gold championship 95 going on ' date=' whats that like the 80th they have made in like the last year![/quote']

Going quite slow to be honest

and its the 40th GC in a year because 55 was my first and I just renewed my Gold membership

I'm not happy with GC86. For one the results seem to come in later and two the setup is disabled on a regular basis. I've not done my tactics in 86 for tonights games' date=' because the setup's been disabled for at least an hour now. :mad:[/quote']

About 3 hours mate as havent been able to do my Spurs :mad:

The setup has been bad for days' date=' anytime i clicked to enter it just timed out. Sometimes it selected the club but just took me back to my clubs list.[/quote']

It was doing that with the Add New Club Page for me on the day of GC95 being created. B)

Been a fairly quiet few days transfer wise but some news to report.

GC 13: Arsenal sign Park Ji-Sung for £14.7M

GC 18: As posted before all my strikers are available for CM’s and CB’s. Players like Ronaldinho, Pato, Pandev, Adebayor.

GC 30: Celtic sign Iraola for £16.6M

GC 66: Porto selling Francisco Fernando to Man United for Hargreaves and Park. Sad to see Fernando go but wanted a bit more depth.

Well only 3 results in so far which have been 1 win, 1 loss, 1 draw

Upset with GC26 newcastle battered wigan but for their great strikers who only had 2 shots on target and buried them both, this engine does my nut in when it does this, reason for the gripe is that their keeper had 18 shots on target to keep out which he did yet gets a 6 in rating, is that about :mad:

GC19 - Ajax win the Dutch league on goal difference from PSV. Knew I had the upper hand going into the last game, had a +15 better GD than them after beating them at the weekend to go 3 points clear going into the last game, lost my game 1-0, PSV won 2-1, so I retain the title by +13 goals.

Didn't risk 1st or 2nd team, as I still have a cup to try for, it's the only domestic trophy I havent won in this setup.