Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Not being funny. Its his choice who he sells the player too. I offered more than yourself. You win some' date=' you lose some.

So, he said he would accept the highest offer, maybe he just supports Napoli and wants to help them out? Thats not against the rules for not going by what he said in the newspaper...

Get over it mate. A few people are a bit too eager to report stuff that is pointless.[/quote']

l agree with you Dai. if doesnt go your way move on.

Not being funny. Its his choice who he sells the player too. I offered more than yourself. You win some' date=' you lose some.

So, he said he would accept the highest offer, maybe he just supports Napoli and wants to help them out? Thats not against the rules for not going by what he said in the newspaper...

Get over it mate. A few people are a bit too eager to report stuff that is pointless.[/quote']

I second this. Ive spoke to Rico a few times he is a sound guy and a decent manager, im sure he had his reasons. Sometimes people prefer to sell players for differing reasons, its hardly cheating is it the fact he accepted a cash deal which is slightly less than yours

Anyhow if you wanna talk about being screwed over should have seen what happened to me for no reason in GC 19 but I aint going over that again just blooming annoyed.

Just the 1game tonight Lyon win 3-1 at Bayern (sorry Dai :P) to progress to QF of SMFA Champions Cup in GC 75 face Juventus.

I second this. Ive spoke to Rico a few times he is a sound guy and a decent manager' date=' im sure he had his reasons. Sometimes people prefer to sell players for differing reasons, its hardly cheating is it the fact he accepted a cash deal which is slightly less than yours

Anyhow if you wanna talk about being screwed over should have seen what happened to me for no reason in GC 19 but I aint going over that again just blooming annoyed.

Just the 1game tonight Lyon win 3-1 at Bayern (sorry Dai :P) to progress to QF of SMFA Champions Cup in GC 75 face Juventus.[/quote']

Its ok mate. I want the Bundesliga, thus why my second team played. I have every faith in that team but I thnik it would have been closer if the first team had played.

Congrats though, no excuses. Good luck next round. :)

Its ok mate. I want the Bundesliga' date=' thus why my second team played. I have every faith in that team but I thnik it would have been closer if the first team had played.

Congrats though, no excuses. Good luck next round. :)[/quote']

Yeah saw you had the 2nd XI out and TBH I thought you would so I fancied my chances, im so far ahead in France that I can concentrate on the cups so all good.

Sure you will be back next year just gutted Juve beat Werder on pens. I still aint played Craig in a competitive game and id like to have added his scalp to the list LOL :P

Yeah saw you had the 2nd XI out and TBH I thought you would so I fancied my chances' date=' im so far ahead in France that I can concentrate on the cups so all good.

Sure you will be back next year just gutted Juve beat Werder on pens. I still aint played Craig in a competitive game and id like to have added his scalp to the list LOL :P[/quote']

HAHA...

Not sure if I have played him within GC's. I have played a fair few of the managers on here, good and bad. Mixed results really.

Guest Abdel Zizi

It's not that I accuse Rico for cheating.

It just doesn't add up when you invite money offers and choose an offer of which we now knowit wasn't the best or second best.

If another deal between them was agreed, okay, but it just isn't reasonable.

To sell him to Napoli because he supports Napoli is a very stupid reason, albeit it is one.

Anyhow, I don't know why he decided to sell to Napoli, but it isn't a smart move from his part.

Hopefully SM think this isn't fair, even if it isn't cheating.

To Ray: I know what happened with Diego, really appaling.

Is it just me or has anyone else bought players from externals in gc95 and there fitness is low?.

Yeah, have 2 or 3 important players not match fit so it's not looking hopeful for tomorrow's game.

Yeah' date=' have 2 or 3 important players not match fit so it's not looking hopeful for tomorrow's game.[/quote']

Same, But none of them would make the first XI so not too concerned. Speaking of which My average rating will be 91. :D

I'll walk this French title ;):P

It's not that I accuse Rico for cheating.

It just doesn't add up when you invite money offers and choose an offer of which we now knowit wasn't the best or second best.

If another deal between them was agreed' date=' okay, but it just isn't reasonable.

To sell him to Napoli because he supports Napoli is a very stupid reason, albeit it is one.

Anyhow, I don't know why he decided to sell to Napoli, but it isn't a smart move from his part.

Hopefully SM think this isn't fair, even if it isn't cheating.

To Ray: I know what happened with Diego, really appaling.[/quote']

it,s up to me who i sell to,and after dealing with you previously and finding your attitude and pm,s to me very disrespectful i accepted the 2nd best deal kts your own fault:cool:

it' date='s up to me who i sell to,and after dealing with you previously and finding your attitude and pm,s to me very disrespectful i accepted the 2nd best deal kts your own fault:cool:[/quote']

Sorry...

Just to correct you. You accepted the 3rd best. Not second best. :P

GC95 BAYERN MUNICH

Gomez, Demichelis, Lahm, Robben and more all still available. Only going to be selling them until Sunday night so if anyone is interested them make an offer.

2 for 1's as my squads too small for straight swaps ;)

Guest Abdel Zizi

it' date='s up to me who i sell to,and after dealing with you previously and finding your attitude and pm,s to me very disrespectful i accepted the 2nd best deal kts your own fault:cool:[/quote']

Third best deal.

If you don't like me that's okay, I dislike you too, but the fact you choose to ignore Dai's bid too, with who you have no problem, is suspicious

GC45 Genoa

Cruzeiro writes a newspaper article stating Iker Muniain is for sale for cash.

I bid the maximum 16.9M' date=' and others put their bid in.

Now I saw Cruzeiro accepted a bid from Napoli of 14M.

No other deals are arranged but this.

Rico Suave, the Cruzeiro manager and also a forumer, has blocked me from sending messages to him, so I can't even ask why.

I've already send a ticket to SM about this.[/quote']

I never said i would accept best bid and i,ve explained my thoughts on the matter, i believe i accepted the 2nd best bid if i was wrong and Dai,s was more then it was a mistake and i apologise to him.

Third best deal.

If you don't like me that's okay' date=' I dislike you too, but the fact you choose to ignore Dai's bid too, with who you have no problem, is suspicious[/quote']

Its not suspicous, he advertised for cash he sold for cash

This all sounds very very bitter

GC95 BAYERN MUNICH

Gomez' date=' Demichelis, Lahm, Robben and more all still available. Only going to be selling them until Sunday night so if anyone is interested them make an offer.

2 for 1's as my squads too small for straight swaps ;)[/quote']

This setup's a mare, eh? :o

3 reasonable managers are at Udinese, Sampdoria & HSV though. :)

Real Madrid have players available to loan in GC6.

Nicolas Otamendi CB 86

Nicolas Burdisso D 90

Jaime Gavilan LM 87

I'm trying to use Burdisso and Maguel to bring in a striker but having no luck. I even have Rodrigo Diego Lopez (91) as a backup keeper and I'm trying to get a striker with him in a deal but no joy. :(

Its not suspicous' date=' he advertised for cash he sold for cash

This all sounds very very bitter[/quote']

Honestly i,m not bitter just dont like the guy...simples!

And i do apologise to Dai if his was best i messed up.

Same' date=' But none of them would make the first XI so not too concerned. Speaking of which My average rating will be 91. :D

[b']I'll walk this French title[/b] ;):P

The mighty AS Saint Etienne disagree:p.

I never said i would accept best bid and i' date='ve explained my thoughts on the matter, i believe i accepted the 2nd best bid if i was wrong and Dai,s was more then it was a mistake and i apologise to him.[/quote']

No need to say sorry to me. As I said, I'm not too bothered.

Adam is saying that Abdel seems a bit bitter, not you, Rico. Don't worry. You have done nothing wrong and nothing to be sorry about.

This setup's a mare' date=' eh? :o

3 reasonable managers are at Udinese, Sampdoria & HSV though. :)[/quote']

Yes it is.

Marseille and Chelsea are both reasonably good too. Marseille were keen to offer Mandanda in a few deals but I'm trying to get my outfield sorted before i worry about a GK :o

Guest Abdel Zizi

Sure, I'm bitter....

Seriously, if my name was Dai, Adamski or SoP on this thread, and I wrote this, Rico Suave would be SM's Tony Blair, known for his ridiculous offers.

But when I tell this, I'm bitter.

If you sell, you sell for the most profit, simple.

If not, you're an idiot.

I'm off now, as I don't think anyone of the ones who are in this discussion, have anything to say but the fact I have to stop moaning about this.

Huh? :eek::Pwhere am I?

What? ... :o

I never said they were the only reasonable ones' date=' and my definition of reasonable is easy to deal with...B)

EDIT - Just saw the white, I've not dealt with you in the setup or really tried to so I'm not passing judgment.

The mighty AS Saint Etienne disagree:p.

Tough. :P

OJ, good luck tomorrow :D I'll be taking 3 points off Sochaux, what about you? :P

This is sarcastic obnoxiousness btw. :D

Yes it is.

Marseille and Chelsea are both reasonably good too. Marseille were keen to offer Mandanda in a few deals but I'm trying to get my outfield sorted before i worry about a GK :o

Yeah They are both top guys. I've dealt with them in the past I'm sure, well definitely bought Kaka off pixie.... in GC47. :)