Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I got Science GCSE Modular exams after half term' date=' so I'll have to spend a good chunk of the week doing revision as Science isn't my strongest subject. I really want to do well in my Science GCSE as I am desperate to be a Sports Physio after I finish school.

Therefore, I'll be stuck in my room for most of the holiday and will be able to keep an eye out for GC100. :)[/quote']

You Year 10 or 11, I'm year 10 and I had a Science GCSE in January Higher Paper was quiet okay to be honest, but school is just to much Ive got ICT Coursework, Art Coursework and Science aswell :P tooo much lool As I have a life and dont wanna just stay in all day everyday doing Coursework :P

Anyways GC98- Cagliari looking to sell off a few players and buy some 87+ under 25 for p/ex or cash PM me in game or forum

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

You Year 10 or 11' date=' I'm year 10 and I had a Science GCSE in January Higher Paper was quiet okay to be honest, but school is just to much Ive got ICT Coursework, Art Coursework and Science aswell :P tooo much lool As I have a life and dont wanna just stay in all day everyday doing Coursework :P

Anyways GC98- Cagliari looking to sell off a few players and buy some 87+ under 25 for p/ex or cash PM me in game or forum[/quote']

Am in Year 10 aswell. Think I may be doing a different Science course to you. At my school we two modular exams worth 12.5% each in all of the different sciences. The first was in November and I got two A* and a B and got the next modular coming up in March. We then do a written paper next year worth 50% and the final 25% is some stupid coursework called an ISA, which I got a B, C and a D in. But I can resit my ISA so not too bothered.

Coursework in English is an absoloute nightmare though. Takes ages to do and I never seem to meet my target grade and usually have to re-write again.

Am in Year 10 aswell. Think I may be doing a different Science course to you. At my school we two modular exams worth 12.5% each in all of the different sciences. The first was in November and I got two A* and a B and got the next modular coming up in March. We then do a written paper next year worth 50% and the final 25% is some stupid coursework called an ISA' date=' which I got a B, C and a D in. But I can resit my ISA so not too bothered.

Coursework in English is an absoloute nightmare though. Takes ages to do and I never seem to meet my target grade and usually have to re-write again.[/quote']

Yeh your on a different course Im doing OCR

English is a nightmare had alot of coursework like Media- Dark Night Review, Descriptive writting, Macbeth which was an oral(Talking) and a few others aswell and each are like 3-5 pages long and then you haave to re-write or type!

English is a nightmare had alot of coursework like Media- Dark Night Review' date=' Descriptive writting, Macbeth which was an oral(Talking) and a few others aswell and each are like 3-5 pages long and then you haave to re-write or type![/quote']

Glad im not in that gc :P, mixed bag of results but really cant be bothered to do a report, in GC31 Fabregas should be joining milan for 15 million plus ashley cole and vermaelen, pretty much sorted now though still wanting a right mid or winger then i'm done

English is a nightmare had alot of coursework like Media- Dark Night Review' date=' Descriptive writting, Macbeth which was an oral(Talking) and a few others aswell and each are like 3-5 pages long and then you haave to re-write or type![/quote']

Yeah, I'm doing AQA Science. We've just started the next piece of coursework on Romeo and Juliet and the teacher showed us an example of a past pupils and it was 10 pages long! :(:eek:

Had a cracking night in GCs tonight. Only one defeat and that came on my Ajax in GC79.

Glad im not in that gc :P' date=' mixed bag of results but really cant be bothered to do a report, in [b']GC31[/b] Fabregas should be joining milan for 15 million plus ashley cole and vermaelen, pretty much sorted now though still wanting a right mid or winger then i'm done

Its a great GC :P:o jokes

Anyways I will put it back on Topic :P

Cesena GC97 looking for any Italian decent player for Cash idealy :P

My first SMFA Shield Final tonight with Benfica in GC19 against a red hot Racing Santander managed by Ryan Hale. Not overly confident as I have a habit of losing every trophy first (got smashed 6-3 by Manchester United in my first SMFA Cup Final in GC50 last week) but I was shocked Benfica got past Barca in the Semis so anything could happen. Will continue to play the reserve team as they got themselves to the final so they deserve their chance at glory. :D

On another note I really don't understand job offers. On the rare occasion I get one they're always so insanely awful. In GC44 my humble 84 rated QPR that I've had from the start is currently top of Div1 yet last night I get offered Sporting De Braga's barren NMF squad. Why would the game think I'd want that offer? So much for SM's 'intelligent offers' system...think I'll pass on that one... :rolleyes:

Good night for me:

Gold Championship 20: Barcelona 4 - 2 Sevilla

First game in charge goes quite nicely, a decent looking fixture list for me with 5 games remaining and Atletico as the only real challenge. The highest the team can realistically finish is the 3rd position we are in although they are in the Quarter's of the Spainish Cup against Getafe. Wish the AI would bid on the massive stack of players i have TL!

Gold Championship 50: Hamburger SV 1 - 2 Bayern Munchen

Big win in an early title 6 pointer goes our way thanks to goals from Diego and Yaya Toure. A home tie against Fortuna Dusseldorf is our next game on Wednesday. I will match report later on today!

Gold Championship 68: Sevilla 0 - 3 Barcelona

Barcelona go top of the league 9 games in with goals from Mata, Valencia and David Villa as Sevilla are battered in their own ground. Osasuna next up...

Gold Championship 74: Real Madrid 3 - 1 Valladolid

A routine win against an unfancied, unmanaged Valladolid sends Rea 10 points clear at the top with just 7 games remaining after the chasing Sevilla lost 2-0 at Espanyol!

If anyone is in GC69 could you tell me who got my old Inter? I know the Juve are still on job offer.

Decent night for me:

Played 10

Won 7

Drew 1

Lost 2

GC16 - Napoli: Beat Vicenza 1-0. Not the most convincing of wins but keeps me 5th in the table and only 3 points off second place.

GC59 - Rangers: Win 4-2 against Motherwell. Remain in 2nd place with 3 games to go but its a three horse race for second.

GC20 - Shakhtar: An unusual 6 goal thriller as again I win 4-2 against FK Moskva. Been on a good run of late but left it a bit too late. Focusing on the SMFA shield semi final and the cup.

GC40 - Boca Juniors: Beaten 2-0 by an unmanaged Newell's Old Boys team.:rolleyes: Just one of those results I guess.

GC34 - Espanyol: Very happy with this as I beat a strong Deportivo 2-1 to move up to 6th.

GC32 - Flamengo: 4-2 seems to be the score of the night as I get it for a third time. This time I beat Gremio which keeps me top of the league.

GC33 - Marseille: Bounce back from my last two defeats with a cool 5-1 win over Niort. Still top of Division 2.

GC27 - Werder Bremen: Could only draw with Karlsruher SC. Annoyed with this as I have put 20+ goals past harder teams in recent weeks.

GC89 - FC Porto: Finally a win!:D After a terrible string of results I beat Vitoria de Guimaraes 2-1.

GC97 - Arsenal: Worst possible start to the season. Beaten 2-1 by Portsmouth plus Clichy is now suspended for 3 games and Gallas is out for a month.:rolleyes:

May aswell do my results then.

:P

GC58 - Atletico Madrid - NO GAME, Everyone can leave!

GC74 - Wolfsburg - Up to 5th in the league after a 2-1 win over Eintracht Frankfurt..

GC76 - Villarreal - Been having a few bad results recently, but managed to

beat Osasuna 3-2. Only 9 points off top.

GC79 - Ajax - Only loss of the night. Ajax stay top by one point after getting beat 2-0 by Heerenveen.

GC82 - Arsenal - Good 2-1 win away at Wigan. Keeps me in the fourth spot, but only 3 points off Stoke at the top.

GC84 - Fiorentina - Won 2-1 away at Udinese, to make it TWO wins on the bounce. :eek: Finally getting some consistancy now! :o

GC86 - Chelsea - Beat Blackburn 3-0 and am level on points with league leaders Spurs.

GC87 - Celtic - Beat St.Johnstone 4-1, still leaves me top of the league by 4 points after 11 games.

GC89 - Lyon - Beat OGC Nice 2-0. New formation and tactics are working well for me now.

GC91 - Man City - A disappointing 1-1 draw away at Portsmouth.

GC92 - Neglected this team a bit recently, by not doing tactics. David Villa got the only goal in a 1-0 away win a Espanyol.

GC1: Toulouse 3-1 FC Metz. Nearly at the play-offs

GC4: San Lorenzo 1-3 UNAM Pumas. Only Racing dropped points, so still 5 off

GC10: Sampdoria 3-1 Milan. Going up

GC30: NEC 2-0 SC Heerenveen. D*mn

GC14: Fluminense 3-1 Boca Juniors. Shame

GC32: Napoli 3-1 Torino. Deserved to lose

GC34:Hertha BSC 1-1 FC Schalke. Just when we didn't need to drop points

GC35: Numancia 2-4 Barcelona

GC40: UNAM Pumas 2-0 Morelia. Gone Top

GC56: San Lorenzo 1-4 Estudiantes. ???? I have given up trying to predict it

GC59: Argentinios Juniors 1-2 Colon. 3 games left, now only 3 points off Argentinos. Can still win it :)

GC77: Oxford United 1-2 Rotherham United. Cup next, hoping to go even further

GC81: Velez Sasfield 3-2 Estudiantes. 14 point lead now, and Shield Final next up

GC86: Maritimo 2-1 Sporting de Braga. Watch out for this team as i'm leaving. Will make room for a potential GC100 team

Win: 9

Draw: 1

Lose: 4

Transfer Update in a few gc's

GC31- Fabregas joins from Arsenal for £15 million and Ashely Cole & Vermaelen going to the gunners. Prepared to sell Lass Diarra now as got tons of central mids. Prefer a right mid for him but will consider all offers.

GC61- Moussa Sissokho joins Man Utd for £29.75 million from Unamanged Toulouse :)

Have other players for sale