• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Nah its just people being gullable and lacking in common sense.

How on earth would SM plan to justify the auctioning of teams' date=' to only a select few.

Anybody with half a brain cell couldnt seriously believe, and i mean seriously believe that SM would do this.[/quote']

Adam, stop spreading rumours that SM aren't auctioning off teams.

Nah its just people being gullable and lacking in common sense.

How on earth would SM plan to justify the auctioning of teams, to only a select few.

Anybody with half a brain cell couldnt seriously believe, and i mean seriously believe that SM would do this.

Suppose so, anyway back on task and moving on from the GC100 rumours, for all we know it might not be created for months so this talking about it could infact be more premature than we think it is.

GC78 - After a few days of decision, with 3 good offers (and one pap one) on the table, Bayer Leverkusen decide to sell Busquets to Arsenal with 10m, Denilson and Diaby coming to Germany. Tbh, it was the only offer with a cash sum in it, and with me currently being in the red it was that which tipped it in the end.

Needed to do something to stop me going even further into debt. May be able to bring in one or two to rise and sell on using the leftover cash after the debts are paid off.

Still have some good players transfer-listed P/E, anyone interested take a look :)

GC78 - After a few days of decision' date=' with 3 good offers (and one pap one) on the table, Bayer Leverkusen decide to sell Busquets to Arsenal with 10m, Denilson and Diaby coming to Germany. Tbh, it was the only offer with a cash sum in it, and with me currently being in the red it was that which tipped it in the end.

Needed to do something to stop me going even further into debt. May be able to bring in one or two to rise and sell on using the leftover cash after the debts are paid off.

Still have some good players transfer-listed P/E, anyone interested take a look :)[/quote']

Nice deal craig considering you gave me barnetta for busquets, think you have done well to get 10 mil and 2 players.

Nice deal craig considering you gave me barnetta for busquets' date=' think you have done well to get 10 mil and 2 players.[/quote']

Im more than happy to pay that tbh.

I really like him, money isnt that much of a problem especially as im now trying to sell Arshavin / Sagna / Clighy / Nasri /Gallas & Potentially Fernando Tores

Adam' date=' stop spreading rumours that SM aren't auctioning off teams.[/quote']

Send him to the naughty corner Tom :D . Or maybe 100 lines would be more appropriate bearing in mind its GC 100

I will never again suggest SM are auctioning off teams

I will................................................................

Tom you are asking for trouble

Nice deal craig considering you gave me barnetta for busquets' date=' think you have done well to get 10 mil and 2 players.[/quote']

Well that factor did come into my mind when selling. Would I have took 10m and the 2 players for Barnetta, course I would have.

Problem was, 1 injury and I was playing 85/6's, plus the fact I had no cash whatsoever.

Think it's a fair deal tbh. Woulda liked to have held onto him a little longer, but did ok out of it I think :)

Send him to the naughty corner Tom :D . Or maybe 100 lines would be more appropriate bearing in mind its GC 100

I will never again suggest SM are auctioning off teams

I will................................................................

Nah I think 50 lines would suffice, seeing as he paid £50 for that Barcelona :P

Your wish i my command.

50m for ibra? then after that 40m for cambiasso. then 40m for puyol?

You really wasn't joking was you? :rolleyes:

Racing Santander have made an offer to Internazionale for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of £70,000,000 plus Romeo CASTELEN.

If anybody in GC44 wants to do deals just make a bid, no stupid offers.

Guest MR. HAMMER

not posted about my 1st big team for age Bayern München in 82 are looking to get some pree deals going looking to off lode Zdenek GRYGERA for a 89 under 27 also Gabriel MILITO for a 90 and a 89 also Tomás UJFALUSI for a 90 and a 88 also Jamie O'HARA can leave on loan also Javier MASCHERANO for a 92 and a 90 also Marcos SENNA for 2 89s also John Obi MIKEL for a 90 and a 88 also Luis JIMENEZ for loan also Yossi BENAYOUN for 2 88s also Miroslav KLOSE for a 90 and a 88 also González RAUL for a 90 and a 88 also Carvalha AMAURI for a 90 and a 88 also Salomon KALOU for 2 88s also Matt DERBYSHIRE for loan and Claudio BELLUCCI for 2.2m will cut my losses with him after playing 5m for him

Guest Abdel Zizi

not posted about my 1st big team for age Bayern München in 82 are looking to get some pree deals going looking to off lode Zdenek GRYGERA for a 89 under 27 also Gabriel MILITO for a 90 and a 89 also Tomás UJFALUSI for a 90 and a 88 also Jamie O'HARA can leave on loan also Javier MASCHERANO for a 92 and a 90 also Marcos SENNA for 2 89s also John Obi MIKEL for a 90 and a 88 also Luis JIMENEZ for loan also Yossi BENAYOUN for 2 88s also Miroslav KLOSE for a 90 and a 88 also González RAUL for a 90 and a 88 also Carvalha AMAURI for a 90 and a 88 also Salomon KALOU for 2 88s also Matt DERBYSHIRE for loan and Claudio BELLUCCI for 2.2m will cut my losses with him after playing 5m for him

This looks like the encrypted uranium code Iran uses when the UN make investigations.

Maybe it's better you type in the name of a players, use ":" and then give the names or amount of cash he's been sold.

Use one line per player.

LOL @ Abdel, made me chuckle, regarding the Iran bit, not the general state of Mr.Hammers english.

Is anyone in GC94, iv just signed Douglas (88) for cash with Ath Madrid. Im in need of offloading some defenders, for some midfielders, so if your short in defense. I can offer 2 x 88 -90 defenders for a midfielder. Let me know if your in this setup and maybe we can sort something out.

NOTE

Aguero is for sale.

Two forwards would be required.

Forlan and Simao are also available

Guest Abdel Zizi

It does my nut in:

Palermo got a new manager in GC45, so I made an offer for Kjaer including 2 bright young talents, rated 83 and 87 + 15m.

This was the counter: Palermo have made a counter offer to Genoa for Simon KJAER of £40,000,000 plus Mamadou SAKHO

EDIT: His new counter offer: Palermo have made a counter offer to Genoa for Simon KJAER of £50,000,000 plus Mamadou SAKHO

His name is "islam islam" and he is yet another candidate in the long list for idiot of the year.

This won't change my atheïtsic mind whatsoever ;)

It does my nut in:

Palermo got a new manager in GC45' date=' so I made an offer for Kjaer including 2 bright young talents, rated 83 and 87 + 15m.

This was the counter: Palermo have made a counter offer to Genoa for Simon KJAER of £40,000,000 plus Mamadou SAKHO

His name is "islam islam" and he is yet another candidate in the long list for idiot of the year.

I bet you wish i got that job instead of him? :rolleyes:

Guest Abdel Zizi

I bet you wish i got that job instead of him? :rolleyes:

Hell yeah, anybody but that kind of managers.

Means Kjaer is yet again off limits.

He'll probably accept a 30 year old 90 for him, too bad I don't have that kind of players.