• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Alright nights.

Got probably the most awful result for me I felt in a GC in GC 88

Man Utd lose 1-0 at home to Sunderland in their second league defeat of the league season when Jack Harveys Liverpool got beaten 4-1 to Arsenal. If I had won I would have moved seven points clear at the top :rolleyes:

GC 73: Internazionale win 3-0 at home to Liverono with their second team. Now 6 points clear at the top of the league with 4 games to play delighted.

GC 90: Liverpool beat Arsenal 4-1 at Anfield. Now on a 4 game winning streak following a 6 game losing streak lol.

Alright nights.

Got probably the most awful result for me I felt in a GC in GC 88

Man Utd lose 1-0 at home to Sunderland in their second league defeat of the league season when Jack Harveys Liverpool got beaten 4-1 to Arsenal. If I had won I would have moved seven points clear at the top :rolleyes:

GC 73: Internazionale win 3-0 at home to Liverono with their second team. Now 6 points clear at the top of the league with 4 games to play delighted.

GC 90: Liverpool beat Arsenal 4-1 at Anfield. Now on a 4 game winning streak following a 6 game losing streak lol.

It was 5-1 :P Not a good night for me so far, only checked about half of them though. Will post all later:)

I really dont understand what to do on SM now regarding my shocking form with some teams.

Its not a loss here or a loss there, its winning for long periods of time then losing for long periods of time, or just plane losing, even though, my tactics / team should place me further up the table, not complaining to much about the ME, more frustrated than anything else.

Lost with Lyon in GC10, had 16 more shots, 8% more possession, god knows how many more average points and i lose convinvingly :(

Definately going to have to find a new formation :/

Guest Abdel Zizi

Great night, now 19 game winning streak with Houston Dynamo, all my big sides won, but still, my most beloved side, Genoa, lost to Dai's Fiorentina.

I'm simply out of ideas what to do with this team.

It's an unbelievable side, but I can't even remember being in any semi's or being close to the title once.

What to do with this team...

GC10 - RC Strasbourg 2-4 Paris Saint-Germain

Nice result and keeps my steady progress since taking over going. :)

GC12 - Queen's Park - New season. Charity Shield tomorrow.

GC64 - Aberdeen 4-2 Falkirk

Check my sig after 10.30 or so for a full-detailed report. ;)

GC70 - Ajax - Domestic season is over. Have a very important SMFA Shield final to look forward to :D

GC86 - Newcastle United 3-0 Blackpool

Confident performance with a full strength team playing. Now top of the league and hoping to keep it going.

GC88 - Oylmpiacos 1-0 AE Larissa

Very pleased with this result. Beating 2nd place Larissa to go 10 points clear with just 12 games gone. Bittersweet though as Bellamy gets sent off and goalscorer Diogo gets injured. LOANS please!

GC91 - Celtic 2-0 Dundee United

Super result and keeps this fantastic run going. Love this team. 5 points clear.

GC92 - Bayern Munich 5-1 1. FSV Mainz 05

After a terrible start to the season it's nice to get a few results my way. Continued the 4-1 win at Bremen with classy performance at home.

GC93 - Aston Villa 2-3 Manchester United

We finally lost. Didn't expect to win because it's United but ran them very close. P6 W5 L1. I can't complain.

GC97 - Celtic 4-0 Hearts

Very pleased when any Celtic team wins. Kamara and Rasmussen got 3 goals between them coming off the bench. Two wins from two games. (Rangers 1-3 being the first ;))

Overall: Very pleased. Hard to beat night like that :D:D

Don't forget to check the Aberdeen report later... Tell me if it's worth doing or not. Thanks v v v v v

Guest Abdel Zizi

It's now officially a very bad day of results:

My AEK saw a 17 game streak go to waiste due to an unmanaged team.

They 3 shots, me 24, result 3-0.

My Valencia, won 7 in first 7, now lost 4-1 to Barcelona.

They 5 shots, I 13.

I can give a long list of those kind of reulsts, from today online.

Don't ever say to me that this adds realism to the game, it's just a pain in the ***.

It's now officially a very bad day of results:

My AEK saw a 17 game streak go to waiste due to an unmanaged team.

They 3 shots' date=' me 24, result 3-0.

My Valencia, won 7 in first 7, now lost 4-1 to Barcelona.

They 5 shots, I 13.

I can give a long list of those kind of reulsts, from today online.

Don't ever say to me that this adds realism to the game, it's just a pain in the ***.[/quote']

I think it's just something about today Adbel, I have had exactly the same thing - teams that generally dominate and win, losing heavily even though they bossed the game. Crazy.

GC 70 - Manchester United emphatically win the League on the last day of the season against nearest rivals Liverpool 4-1, goals from Balmont (2), Berbatov and Ramires sealed victory.

United now have four days to recuperate before traveling to Stamford Bridge for the second leg (Semi-Finals) of the SMFA Cup, having already beaten the London outfit 3-1 at home during the opening fixture.

Btw, do you receive extra cash for winning the League?

GC 70 - Manchester United emphatically win the League on the last day of the season against nearest rivals Liverpool 4-1' date=' goals from Balmont (2), Berbatov and Ramires sealed victory.

United now have four days to recuperate before traveling to Stamford Bridge for the second leg (Semi-Finals) of the SMFA Cup, having already beaten the London outfit 3-1 at home during the opening fixture.

Btw, do you receive extra cash for winning the League?[/quote']

yes, It will say MUTD have recieved x amount for winning Eng Div 1 at some point soon I'd think.

Albano Bizarri Could Be On His Way To Swansea!

2897678287_275c258e0e.jpg

The goalkeeper could make a deal to championship side Swansea City as lately the goalkeeper has been unable to get into the first side and for him to move to Swansea he will easily get first team action! We understand Dale Selby made a bid between £2.5m and £4m a few hours ago but yet a deal hasn't been agreed! In GC99 Dale Selby is looking to sell a few players but Dale told us that buying/loaning players is his main option this year to get Swansea promoted...

GC 70 - Manchester United emphatically win the League on the last day of the season against nearest rivals Liverpool 4-1' date=' goals from Balmont (2), Berbatov and Ramires sealed victory.

Btw, do you receive extra cash for winning the League?[/quote']

You get a little extra but nothing to celebrate. Its not much more than 2nd place gets.

Not posting results because they make me want to kill myself (I take this game too seriously). Just one result left to come in, I've won 7, drew 4 and lost 7. Shocking. All of those draws should've been wins, comfortable wins, and some of the losses too. On a happier note Barca (70) win the league by 11 points and add another honour to the trophy cabinet. On a bad note, my Bayern (55) get beat 2-1 and lose their 40-odd unbeaten run in all comps. Off to drown myself in a puddle of my own urine. :rolleyes: