• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I get a few of those results, but on Monday my understrength Liverpool played away at Newcastle. Newcastle had 10 shots on target, Liverpool had 6 shots on target. Result? Newcastle 0 - 6 Liverpool.

Gotta feel for the Newcastle boss.

It's now officially a very bad day of results:

My AEK saw a 17 game streak go to waiste due to an unmanaged team.

They 3 shots' date=' me 24, result 3-0.

My Valencia, won 7 in first 7, now lost 4-1 to Barcelona.

They 5 shots, I 13.

I can give a long list of those kind of reulsts, from today online.

Don't ever say to me that this adds realism to the game, it's just a pain in the ***.[/quote']

Guys there are 3 big clubs coming free this morning or friday morning just to let you know

am not going to say which club it is or what GC it is

because the last time Romano told everyone about Inter GC 64 you all know what happen!!!

but if all the clubs l taken then l will post here. sorry if you hate me

Guys there are 3 big clubs coming free this morning or friday morning just to let you know

because the last time Romano told everyone about Inter GC 64 you all know what happen!!!

I dont hate you but why on earth would you post that big teams are coming available then dont say it :confused: your clearly looking for a reaction

One of them Sevilla in GC56? If so it's Saturday morning, might aswell just say them, not like you need bigger teams anyway. :P

One is Real Madrid in GC97 ;)

Let people know that three teams are coming available' date=' but your not saying what teams and what setup . . . doesnt make sense, your not letting people know anything.[/quote']

the Only reason is when Romano told eveyone about Inter GC 64 everyone went and manager a small club to see if Inter was still available and then quit l dont want that to happen so let people look for them

the Only reason is when Romano told eveyone about Inter GC 64 everyone went and manager a small club to see if the were still available and then quit l dont want that to happen so let people look for them

And if they find them, they will quit and still might not get them, lol, i just didnt see the point in letting people know thats all :D no biggy

BTW: off topic, just watching the Sol Campbell interview, he doesnt sound like i would expect him to lol

the Only reason is when Romano told eveyone about Inter GC 64 everyone went and manager a small club to see if Inter was still available and then quit l dont want that to happen so let people look for them

what your doing will cause more problems.

If you'd though about it you'd realize people will be joining setups all over the shop looking for these clubs. :rolleyes:

Not a bad night, with 1 draw, 2 losses and 9 wins. Could have been better

GC20 Man United - A Pandev double helps United to a 2-0 win at Portsmouth, the gaps down to 8 points with 4 games left but 2nd place looks like thats where we will finish.

GC34 Lyon - Lyon lose 4-2 to Toulouse to fall to 3rd in the league table.

GC36 Real Madrid - Real beat Villarreal 3-0 to go top of the league.

GC38 Inter Milan - Inter win 3-1 away to Lazio to close the gap on leaders Udinese to 1 point after they lost.

GC39 Chelsea - Chelsea only draw 1-1 away to Bolton, United now lead the table with Chelsea trailing by a point.

GC42 Man United - Man United beat West Ham 6-1, Everton lost so United go 6 points clear.

GC46 Real Madrid - Real Madrid beat Salamanca 5-0 to go 6 points clear.

GC61 Barcelona - Barcelona beat Elche 3-1 thanks to late goals from Cambiasso and Ronaldinho. Barca move 9 points clear after 24 games.

GC70 Juventus - Juventus rest the team for the SMFA Cup Semi Final and lose 2-0 to Lazio. Genoa won so they win the title by 5 points, so thankfully my defeat proved meaningless.

GC79 Lyon - Lyon edge past Rennes 1-0 to climb to 3rd and 4 points off top spot.

GC86 Barcelona - Barcelona pick up a 3-2 win over Racing Santander to keep the pressure on Madrid.

GC95 Bayern Munich - Bayern beat FC Schalke 3-0 away to move top after 4 games.

Still waiting on results from GC16 and GC24.

If it wasn't for my crappy Inter losing to Roma would have been undefeated again tonight :rolleyes:

Got probably the most awful result for me I felt in a GC in GC 88

Man Utd lose 1-0 at home to Sunderland in their second league defeat of the league season when Jack Harveys Liverpool got beaten 4-1 to Arsenal. If I had won I would have moved seven points clear at the top :rolleyes:

I think you'll find that was 5-1 ;) Following Liverpool's 8-3 demolition of Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last game i only expected to win this maybe 1-0 or 2-1 so that is probably my result of the night. Starting to hit decent form with them so watch out ;)

GC80

Roma are selling some youngsters for cash Okaka Chuka Tomic Lazovic Tadic Wallace and Julio Sergio is also availible for cash.

Have bid on Okaku Chuka i'm Guadalajara ;)

GC88.... This is why I need loans! lol

I have an 86 in Sebastián Fernandez you can have on loan if you want

Speaking of Sebastián Fernandez signed him for my Anderlecht in GC 96, first game scored 1 and made 2 in a 4-2 win over NEC Breda. KNVB's AZ somehow won 2-1 against Groningen, Adam G's Heerenveen lost 5-2 to Standard Liege while Swindon's Twente lost 3-0 to Ajax.

you've not told anyone anything.

you've told them 3 big teams are coming free' date=' that doesn't help anyone..not in the slightest. :confused::o[/quote']

which makes it good. am l the only person who think it a good idea or should l just say the 3 teams? l dont want to see people managing small clubs and then quit just to see if there are available.