Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

which makes it good. am l the only person who think it a good idea or should l just say the 3 teams? l dont want to see people managing small clubs and then quit just to see if there are available.

No you should just say nothing, you effectievly made a very pointless thread, nothing good came from it what so ever. :confused::D

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

which makes it good. am l the only person who think it a good idea or should l just say the 3 teams? l dont want to see people managing small clubs and then quit just to see if there are available.

cats out the bag, may aswell tell. And then plead with managers to PM you for details instead of hopping clubs? :)

No you should just say nothing' date=' you effectievly made a very pointless thread, nothing good came from it what so ever. :confused::D[/quote']
cats out the bag, may aswell tell. And then plead with managers to PM you for details instead of hopping clubs?

Now everyone is mad at me next time l will shut my mouth :(

You lot hve all got Real/Barca's

some of us have been trying for years with no luck....go away and give somebody else a chace ;):P

It's My last remaining wish on SM and it was my Birthday yesterday...:):)

In fairness mate, i didnt have a MASSIVE team till GC40 :o even then i didnt get them lol !

Think it was Allan who got them me, now they are one of my best teams

Rooney & Torres up top.

I hope to bring Ronaldo back :D

In fairness mate' date=' i didnt have a MASSIVE team till GC40 :o even then i didnt get them lol !

Think it was Allan who got them me, now they are one of my best teams

Rooney & Torres up top.

I hope to bring Ronaldo back :D[/quote']

Just makes me feel worse Adam :(

Really is the last thing I want on this game but my computer etc aint quick enough

I think i've paid my dues I deserve one....in fact I demand it :P:p

In fairness mate' date=' i didnt have a [b']MASSIVE team till GC40[/b] :o even then i didnt get them lol !

And they took a bit of a tonking tonight from my Arsenal ;) 6-1!

In all fairness, though it was your reserves, and makes up for all the hidings your United have handed out to me! :o

And they took a bit of a tonking tonight from my Arsenal ;) 6-1!

In all fairness' date=' though it was your reserves, and makes up for all the hidings your United have handed out to me! :o[/quote']

Just realised this, i thought it was my first team, so i cant complain, completely slack from my point of view, they were NMF too :o, you have spanked me a few times fella ;)

Just makes me feel worse Adam :(

Really is the last thing I want on this game but my computer etc aint quick enough

I think i've paid my dues I deserve one....in fact I demand it :P:p

Dear Ste Gore & fellow SM Developers

I Ray1981' date='

Demand a gold championship team of my choice, i feel i have earnt this through my shrewd negotiations across SM, inparticular GC19, where i often prevent smaller teams from buying much needed risers and future stars.

I also demand a team of my choice because i am a life long fan of Liverpool, and the last time they won a title i believe i was wearing Pampers. For this injustice, please cave into my demands

For these two reasons alone i Ray1981, DEMAND a team of my choice

Yours sincerely

[/i']

I Ray1981' date='

Demand a gold championship team of my choice, i feel i have earnt this through my shrewd negotiations across SM, inparticular GC19, where i often prevent smaller teams from buying much needed risers and future stars.

I also demand a team of my choice because i am a life long fan of Liverpool, and the last time they won a title i believe i was wearing Pampers. For this injustice, please cave into my demands

Yours sincerely

[/i']

Don't ask, you don't get. :D

I think it's worth the shot. B):o

I Ray1981' date='

Yours sincerely

[/i']

Now Now just because i wouldnt sell you Santon in GC 19 :P

Have to say the rest of it is fairly accurate(mind you by 1989 I would have been 8 for my own sake I hope I was out of Pampers by then would have been a very unpopular kid at school otherwise :P) couldnt have wrote it better myself :P:p