• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

To stop people bickering for awhile...

Inter Milan in GC 77will be coming free in the next 10 minutes ;)

They are bottom of the league and certain to go down but still have good players including Drogba and Maicon etc :)

? :confused:

teams come free at 5am, and if it's a job offer I suggest you delete your post as you can't announce the rejection times. :);)

I dont like having someone elses cast off teams' date=' I like having mine from start to finish.[/quote']

I bet your not interested now' date=' but when he mentions the teams ;):P[/quote']

I feel the same as Allan i hate getting other peoples cast offs (Lyon in GC1 being the only exception) and that is why i posted about Inter instead of keeping them to myself :P

I dont have them on offer but i am psychic ;) You will notice i am not in GC 77 ;)

I just checked this, before reading the post. I'm not psychic though. :D

Well then how will they be free in 10 mins? You've lost me, won't be going for them anyway. Hate other people's teams (Bar Inter GC6) and already have an Inter (GC6 funnily enough). :o:D

I feel the same as Allan i hate getting other peoples cast offs (Lyon in GC1 being the only exception) and that is why i posted about Inter instead of keeping them to myself :P

I accepted a job offer once, leaving Santos Laguna for Napoli, regretted it instantly and quit the setup a handful of games later. Decided I'd not accept one again and have rejected Chelsea, Bayern and Real Madrid to name a few.

I dont have them on offer but i am psychic ;) You will notice i am not in GC 77 ;)

wait I just had one of them moments where something just hits you (Can't mind what you call them, kay?). Someone told you they were rejecting them at a certain time to get you to takeover, but you said no as you don't like recycled teams but the person said they'd reject now anyway.

Or Am I just away with the pixies? :D

EDIT - Nick wasn't as excited about the theory as I was. :( lol

:D I was really slow I thought' date=' didn't think I'd get them. Clicked open Inter, then it randomly closed so i had to open again.[/quote']

might be because i clicked take control, but it told me I already had a club in the setup lol, looked at my teams, and it seems I am Chelsea :P Silly me!