• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC76 - New Faces At Barcelona

Spartak Moscow Trio Soares WELLITON, Raphael ALEX and Sergei PARSHIVLYUK have all left the UnManaged Russian club for big money moves to Spanish 'GIANTS' Barcelona. The Trio join for a combined fee of 35.175 Million Pounds which Barcelona boss Andrew Stelly claims is money well spent.

Happy days ;)

Spartak Moscow Trio Soares WELLITON' date=' Raphael ALEX and Sergei PARSHIVLYUK have all left the UnManaged Russian club for big money moves to Spanish 'GIANTS' Barcelona. The Trio join for a combined fee of 35.175 Million Pounds which Barcelona boss Andrew Stelly claims is money well spent.

Happy days ;)[/quote']

Haven't you posted that already?

Spartak Moscow Trio Soares WELLITON' date=' Raphael ALEX and Sergei PARSHIVLYUK have all left the UnManaged Russian club for big money moves to Spanish 'GIANTS' Barcelona. The Trio join for a combined fee of 35.175 Million Pounds which Barcelona boss Andrew Stelly claims is money well spent.

Happy days ;)[/quote']

that sounds like the most uncompetitive and worst GC ever.

Just posted about Welliton and Alex before mate. Only just completed the move for Parshivlyuk in the last half hour so thought i'd mention it all in one ;).

Pretty sure it was all three but it was definately the first two as you said how happy you were at BOTH rising to 90 after deals had completed.

Pretty sure it was all three but it was definately the first two as you said how happy you were at BOTH rising to 90 after deals had completed.

Can 100% assure you it was the first 2' date=' yes i stated i was happy about them rising, and the 3rd signing was also just as good.

l was thinking the same thing but welldone stelly for getting them :)

Thanks Bienfait :)

I don't care what you think' date='[/b'] I'm just saying it's not that bad. Being in the setup and all I think I know. Take your rolling eyes elsewhere :P

think you're in the wrong place them you rude *insert insult here* i'm passing my opinion on what i'm sure alot would agree with you fan boy. It's what a forum is for you twit.

think you're in the wrong place them you rude *insert insult here* i'm passing my opinion on what i'm sure alot would agree with you fan boy. It's what a forum is for you twit.

a forum is not for insulting it's members though. ;)

And I think (you know) he means that he doesn't care what you think about the competitiveness of the setup, seeing as you're not involved in it. :)

Woops looks like I've hit a nerve there! To be honest I don't even understand what you've said :o

Edit: Romano's right you've interpreted it wrong.

Let me remind you that insults are against the rules of this forum and before this sparks into an argument, infractions will be added to users that continue with it!

"*insert insult here*" is the same as using whichever word your thinking of. Remember that.

I suggest you delete the post.

Seriously as if we're all getting into an argument over me signing 3 players from an unmanaged club LOL. Please people there's no need.

whoes arguing? i added my opinion on a public matter and the rude piece of excrement thought he'd get all high and mighty because i insulted his precious GC, fan boyism is pretty pathetic.

Let me remind you that insults are against the rules of this forum and before this sparks into an argument' date=' infractions will be added to users that continue with it!

[b']

"*insert insult here*" is the same as using whichever word your thinking of. Remember that.[/b]

I suggest you delete the post.

your joking right? oh dear oh dear