Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

whoes arguing? i added my opinion on a public matter and the rude piece of excrement thought he'd get all high and mighty because i insulted his precious GC' date=' fan boyism is pretty pathetic.[/quote']

Your arguing lol, just leave it there please, that goes for everyone getting involved.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Stelly managing to get them players may not mean its inactive could just mean that not everyone has enough cash to outbid Stelly or didnt notice that they were their' date=' the possibilites are endless..[/quote']

Couldn't have put it better myself to be perfectly honest, Repped for that one ;)

EDIT: Won't let me rep you again yet :o

My old Valencia in GC80 comes up tommorow. Still has the main players like Villa, Mata, Pablo, Banega, Fernandes and i swapped Del Horno for Canella :D

Silva is gone but Arshavin is there instead (Not my deal).

I managed them for 9 games not sure who took over but i think he only did the Silva deal so it's a pretty full strength Valencia...

My old Valencia in GC80 comes up tommorow. Still has the main players like Villa' date=' Mata, Pablo, Banega, Fernandes and i swapped Del Horno for Canella :D

I managed them for 9 games not sure who took over but i think he only did the Silva deal so it's a pretty full strength Valencia...[/quote']

Now I really want to grab them, as All I want is a Valencia. Will have a think, seeing as Silva is gone. B)

My old Valencia in GC80 comes up tommorow. Still has the main players like Villa' date=' Mata, Pablo, Banega, Fernandes and i swapped Del Horno for Canella :D

I managed them for 9 games not sure who took over but i think he only did the Silva deal so it's a pretty full strength Valencia...[/quote']

Who needs Bienfelt ;):P

Shame I have a Valencia of my own GC 84 that I am doingabsolute Pap with despite adding Turan Arda, Pelletteri, Munian, Llorente, Miguel Torres to the club and only losing Zigic, Miguel, Maduro. :o:(:o:(

My worst GC at least so far...awful

Hope a good mnager gets this one in GC 80 Valencia want anybody but me :P

Dear Nigeria Manager,

You have received an infraction at Football Manager Forum | Soccer Manager.com.

Reason: Disregard of Mod Request

-------

What I said in the PRIVATE message stands.

Whether you want to make your self look even more foolish by makiing it public is up to you.

Infractiuons will keep coming until you end up banned unless you take the hint that you need to abide by the rules you AGREED TO WHEN SIGNING UP.

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

sup Dai:)

Now I really want to grab them' date=' as All I want is a Valencia. Will have a think, seeing as Silva is gone. B)[/quote']

Hope you get them mate as i like my old teams to get new managers. I like the Valencia squad and it's a shame Silva is gone although Arshavin is pure class i just like Silva more in SM terms... B)

Who needs Bienfelt ;):P

Shame I have a Valencia of my own GC 84 that I am doingabsolute Pap with despite adding Turan Arda' date=' Pelletteri, Munian, Llorente, Miguel Torres to the club and only losing Zigic, Miguel, Maduro. :o:(:o:(

My worst GC at least so far...awful

Hope a good mnager gets this one in GC 80 Valencia want anybody but me :P[/quote']

Not a good Gc for me either, my Juve are sitting 12th in Serie A. Despite them having one of my best GC squads. It's not tactic incompetence either, I seem to control a lot of games looking by the stats, but lose...again & again. :(

erm tommorow come free? so is later 5am?

sorry abit mix up cuz not from your country.:)