Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Not a good Gc for me either' date=' my Juve are sitting 12th in Serie A. Despite them having one of my best GC squads. It's not tactic incompetence either, I seem to control a lot of games looking by the stats, but lose...again & again. :(

The problem is Chiellini, he is intentionally playing bad so he can move to Chelsea. I think you should respect his wishes. :D

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Not a good Gc for me either' date=' my Juve are sitting 12th in Serie A. Despite them having one of my best GC squads. It's not tactic incompetence either, I seem to control a lot of games looking by the stats, but lose...again & again. :(

Stick with them Romano, my Fiorentina in GC84 went through a spell of 8 league games without a win. Including getting beat 5-0 by Cagliari and 5-0 by Catania. But did a bit of a revamp and have got 3 wins on the row and am up to 11th. :D

Stick with them Romano' date=' my Fiorentina in GC84 went through a spell of 8 league games without a win. Including getting beat 5-0 by Cagliari and 5-0 by Catania. But did a bit of a revamp and have got 3 wins on the row and am up to 11th. :D[/quote']

I believe my Cagliari are in 2nd place :D

Stick with them Romano' date=' my Fiorentina in GC84 went through a spell of 8 league games without a win. Including getting beat 5-0 by Cagliari and 5-0 by Catania. But did a bit of a revamp and have got 3 wins on the row and am up to 11th. :D[/quote']

I'm not going to quit, I love some of the players I have (Ozil...) I just need to sort the results. B)

You have it in your undername & your sig' date=' you really expect me not to notice. It might be 00:30, but I'm still awake. :P[/quote']
He shouldn't have signed that 5 year contract then' date=' should he. :P

EDIT - what am I talking about, I didn't give him one. :o[/quote']

You were saying? :P

I am starting back on track in GC93 with L'pool. Win 2-0 against Arsenal.. 9 points in 18 but already played with all title contenders..

I am selling Aurelio+400k for Papa+Otamendi and will loan him Otamendi and probably Wilkshire.. decent deal, i think ;x

Riera is also available for p/e..

Same here mate got a great squad now but just cant get it right like you i wont quit I cant quit anybody till ive won summit with em im a sucker for punishment :P

Besides I like Valencia as a club always been my Spanish team

lol funny guy

who is bienfelt? l hope it not me lol

Soz mate my bad should have checked the spelling :o

Neither will I but I will never rule out STAYING UP until 5am. ;):P

Well I'll be getting up an hour earlier than usual (6am) to do some revision for my chemistry test as I've procrastinated since 10 til now and just sat on SM, lol. So might just get up at 5...hmm :D

Did you do any deals with them Adam?

I cant believe you quit them in the first place :mad: Even though you werent going to win anything you could atleast have tried :P

I already have a Real Madrid which I love, the setup is awful, and although I believe I would have beaten you, Im just losing interest in GC's, these new ones are awful

Well I'll be getting up an hour earlier than usual (6am) to do some revision for my chemistry test as I've procrastinated since 10 til now and just sat on SM' date=' lol. So might just get up at 5...hmm :D

Did you do any deals with them Adam?[/quote']

I bought Toloi for cash, and bought Steven Gerrard and Insua in exchange for Xabi Alonso and Van der Vaart

Other than that, its a new Real Madrid

What time do GC sides come up in the morning btw these days?

Not interested in the Madrid as i have a better one already :P and i wouldn't take my old Valencia back as it would've been pointless getting them back just wanted to know for future reference. It was about 5:15am before?

Thanks

What time do GC sides come up in the morning btw these days?

Not interested in the Madrid as i have a better one already :P and i wouldn't take my old Valencia back as it would've been pointless getting them back just wanted to know for future reference. It was about 5:15am before?

Thanks

yeah usually 5:12-5:30. But everyone gets up at 5, just to be safe.

I have clicked the buttons "add to cart" & "take control of club" twice each, yet still don't have a Real Madrid. So I'm definitely not getting up at 5 to get my face rubbed in it again. I would actually rather have a brand new Real Madrid Castilla, but their chances of making back onto SM are remote! :(

Really am hoping GC100 is made today! Am out for a good chunk of the day on Friday and will probably miss it unless it is made in the Evening or before 12 o'clock. Just desperate to land a decent side in 100 as I am really happy with the current 11 teams I have and after GC100 I doubt I'll be joining many GCs. B);)

yeah usually 5:12-5:30. But everyone gets up at 5' date=' just to be safe.[/quote']

Cheers mate. Anyway i hope GC100 is after 5pm (Work) if it is made tommorow although i have a feeling it could be made on Saturday to give everyone a fair crack. They've done some early morning ones recently to please other GMT areas and even a free one (97) to please the school kids and seeing as the school kids are on half-term it would be nice for SM to consider the workers who do 9-5 also so we all have a crack at the milestone GC ;)

Goodnight! :)