Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Cheers mate. Anyway i hope GC100 is after 5pm (Work) if it is made tommorow although i have a feeling it could be made on Saturday to give everyone a fair crack. They've done some early morning ones recently to please other GMT areas and even a free one (97) to please the school kids and seeing as the school kids are on half-term it would be nice for SM to consider the workers who do 9-5 also so we all have a crack at the milestone GC ;)

Goodnight! :)

No, 5pm is bad. 5:40ish is good, will be home from football training around then, and will have just enough time to turn the router on, hop on this and pick up Valencia. :P

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

No' date=' 5pm is bad. 5:40ish is good, will be home from football training around then, and will have just enough time to turn the router on, hop on this and pick up Valencia. :P[/quote']

no 5 and 5:40 are bad i would prefer closer to 10 or 11 as i would be home by then :)

plus means the schoolkids would be in bed :P

Just thought I'd mention my Cambridge United in GC38, after being promoted 3 straight times from Division 5 to Division 2.

After 12 games, Cambridge are top of the league (Div 2), 7points clear of Blackburn Rovers. 4 of the top 5 goalscorers are all my players :P:D

Just thought I'd mention my Cambridge United in GC38' date=' after being promoted 3 straight times from Division 5 to Division 2.

After 12 games, Cambridge are top of the league (Div 2), 7points clear of Blackburn Rovers. 4 of the top 5 goalscorers are all my players :P:D[/quote']

That's some achievement, well done buddy :).

Just thought I'd mention my Cambridge United in GC38' date=' after being promoted 3 straight times from Division 5 to Division 2.

After 12 games, Cambridge are top of the league (Div 2), 7points clear of Blackburn Rovers. 4 of the top 5 goalscorers are all my players :P:D[/quote']

Pretty much identical for my Grimsby, except I'm 6 points clear after 8 games :) I've only got two of the top 5 goalscorers though.

Well quite a lot of transfer activity today thought id post (does anyone actually read these??) :P

GC 1- kaiserslauten are very close to signing a player to fill a problem position from unmanaged side hurry up 34hrs and counting :(

GC 4- TSV Munich Sign Biglia for Naismith and Carioca and Nilmar for O'Shea and Senturk dighted as needed a better CM and I love Nilmar :)

GC 14- PSV Have an agreed deal for Ninkovic from Kiev for Assiati and kerrouche

GC19- Napoli sign Lisandro om Craig's Ajax for Falcao and Schennikov bit expensive but need better players now as my depth is awesome

GC 49- Spartak Moscow sign Odemwingie for 13m from unmanged Lokomotiv will provide competition for Cole and Martins

GC 55- Arsenal double coo as Bukhrov joins for 16m from Unmanaged Rubin and best deal of the lot Kjaer arrives for Tom De Sutter, carlos vela +4m my Arsenal are awesome :D

GC 61- Edinho joins Internacional from unmanaged Lecce for 8.1m delighted 88mid at that price, gutted I didnt see Xandao and Romano snapped him up

GC 84- Valencia sign Munian in exchange for maduro

GC 87- Liverpool snap up Cleiton Xavier for 7.3m and Marquinhos for 450k from unmanaged Internacional and actually mae a 2.3m profit after selling Voronin for 10m

GC 99- Juventus have a few deals already gone through namely Buffonleaves for Valdes, Toure +5m, Galeano joins from Independiente for 1m, and Barnetta joins from Leverkusen for 7m+Candreva :) t a lot more decent deals done just hope they all go through

Well quite a lot of transfer activity today thought id post (does anyone actually read these??) :P

GC 1- kaiserslauten are very close to signing a player to fill a problem position from unmanaged side hurry up 34hrs and counting :(

GC 4- TSV Munich Sign Biglia for Naismith and Carioca and Nilmar for O'Shea and Senturk dighted as needed a better CM and I love Nilmar :)

GC 14- PSV Have an agreed deal for Ninkovic from Kiev for Assiati and kerrouche

GC19- Napoli sign Lisandro om Craig's Ajax for Falcao and Schennikov bit expensive but need better players now as my depth is awesome

GC 49- Spartak Moscow sign Odemwingie for 13m from unmanged Lokomotiv will provide competition for Cole and Martins

GC 55- Arsenal double coo as Bukhrov joins for 16m from Unmanaged Rubin and best deal of the lot Kjaer arrives for Tom De Sutter' date=' carlos vela +4m my Arsenal are awesome :D

GC 61- Edinho joins Internacional from unmanaged Lecce for 8.1m delighted 88mid at that price, gutted I didnt see Xandao and Romano snapped him up

GC 84- Valencia sign Munian in exchange for maduro

GC 87- Liverpool snap up Cleiton Xavier for 7.3m and Marquinhos for 450k from unmanaged Internacional and actually mae a 2.3m profit after selling Voronin for 10m

GC 99- Juventus have a few deals already gone through namely Buffonleaves for Valdes, Toure +5m, Galeano joins from Independiente for 1m, and Barnetta joins from Leverkusen for 7m+Candreva :) t a lot more decent deals done just hope they all go through[/quote']

Some good deals going on there buddy, well done on them.

Just thought I'd mention my Athletic Bilbao team in here.

Signed Esteban Granero from Real for £6million + Muniain. I know it sounds expensive but I want quality now and not at the rating changes in 3 years when Muniain hits 90. :P

Looking to do more deals. Was trying to keep my team Spanish exclusively, but there's not very many options :(

Just thought I'd mention my Athletic Bilbao team in here.

Signed Esteban Granero from Real for £6million + Muniain. I know it sounds expensive but I want quality now and not at the rating changes in 3 years when Muniain hits 90. :P

Looking to do more deals. Was trying to keep my team Spanish exclusively' date=' but there's now very many options :([/quote']

id do deals with you? im Cagliari ive got some decent players I could offer?

Also your Torres in Celtic shirt is done, it on the thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

gc93 at the start of the season took hull changed for italy out fits who was told to avoyed relagation last night got my best resolt on sm ever beat ac milan 4-1 now in 5th only made 1 signing as well

We will see who's faster:D

I know you know the number od the GC with Madrid' date=' take Madrid and let me have Valencia:D:D[/quote']

seriously i donno which Madrid,dunbody tell me which gc isit but i think shld be quite new. :) ya see who faster. hope i can get Madrid but i have a slow pc haiz.