• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Anybody else having problems clicking on players? Everytim i click on a player it says loading and closes :confused:.

Yep, I am. Getting quite annoying now! :mad:

What time do you reckon for GC100? I think either between 12am-1pm or 5pm-6pm. Hope you all get your targets by the way. ;)

Yep' date=' I am. Getting quite annoying now! :mad:

What time do you reckon for GC100? I think either between 12am-1pm or 5pm-6pm. Hope you all get your targets by the way. ;)[/quote']

Hopefully before 5, or after 10, coz i have to pop into work to do some paperwork and sort some things out :mad:

Yep' date=' I am. Getting quite annoying now! :mad:

What time do you reckon for GC100? I think either between 12am-1pm or 5pm-6pm. Hope you all get your targets by the way. ;)[/quote']

Same Too You :)

Anyway, take it I wont be the only One doing this, But are people just sitting with their Laptops/PC's on SM whilst watching TV/Playing Xbox or PS3 hoping when you click F5 GC100 is there? :P

Yes having the same problem too:cool:

Yeh' date=' it's really weird, never seen this before.

Yep, I am. Getting quite annoying now! :mad:

What time do you reckon for GC100? I think either between 12am-1pm or 5pm-6pm. Hope you all get your targets by the way. ;)

Same mate, it's annoying.

I rekon 'IF' it's made today 9pm tonight, just got a feeling ;)

Anyway' date=' take it I wont be the only One doing this, But are people just sitting with their Laptops/PC's on SM whilst watching TV/Playing Xbox or PS3 hoping when you click F5 GC100 is there? :P[/quote']

Something along the lines of that except i'm doing some Media coursework, got quite a bit to do so might as well do that while i'm waiting :D.

Anyway' date=' take it I wont be the only One doing this, But are people just sitting with their Laptops/PC's on SM whilst watching TV/Playing Xbox or PS3 hoping when you click F5 GC100 is there? :P[/quote']

Yep Xbox, GC100 Refreshing and a bit of Science Revision is my days plan! :D

**** so im not the only one :P

applying for better jobs than the **** ive got just now is keeping me busy ;)

hoping its before 3(start work) or after 9(back home) :D