• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Always the the way it is mate' date=' maybe we'll see a change as every body is over-hyped about GC100.[/quote']

I actually think it will be worse because its been over hyped, people have made a massive deal out of this GC, im literally joining as its a shot at Barca :P and i have arranged to join a league with a few mates if the Barca shot fails ( which lets be honest . . . it will ). Anyways becuase of the over hype, loads of people will join, as teams they wouldnt usually take, 2 weeks in, they realise its not different to any other GC and we see a mass exodous . . .. its funny because there are loads of people saying they will join . . . but im guessing many of them wont be managing a team for a season in it :P

Nah I wouldn't say so unless it isn't active.

Its going to be as active as the others, people arent going to be less stingy just because its GC100

I actually think it will be worse because its been over hyped' date=' people have made a massive deal out of this GC, im literally joining as its a shot at Barca :P and [b'] i have arranged to join a league with a few mates if the Barca shot fails[/b] ( which lets be honest . . . it will ). Anyways becuase of the over hype, loads of people will join, as teams they wouldnt usually take, 2 weeks in, they realise its not different to any other GC and we see a mass exodous . . .. its funny because there are loads of people saying they will join . . . but im guessing many of them wont be managing a team for a season in it :P

I'm going in wherever the forumers are.

Overhyped GC= More Forumers= Good Fun + New Challenge

I actually think it will be worse because its been over hyped' date=' people have made a massive deal out of this GC, im literally joining as its a shot at Barca :P and i have arranged to join a league with a few mates if the Barca shot fails ( which lets be honest . . . it will ). Anyways becuase of the over hype, loads of people will join, as teams they wouldnt usually take, 2 weeks in, they realise its not different to any other GC and we see a mass exodous . . .. its funny because there are loads of people saying they will join . . . but im guessing many of them wont be managing a team for a season in it :P

Its going to be as active as the others, people arent going to be less stingy just because its GC100[/quote']

Suppose, only time will tell. All i'm saying is if i don't get 1 of my targets i won't be sticking around in the GC for long.

I actually think it will be worse because its been over hyped' date=' people have made a massive deal out of this GC, im literally joining as its a shot at Barca :P and i have arranged to join a league with a few mates if the Barca shot fails ( which lets be honest . . . it will ). Anyways becuase of the over hype, loads of people will join, as teams they wouldnt usually take, 2 weeks in, they realise its not different to any other GC and we see a mass exodous . . .. its funny because there are loads of people saying they will join . . . but im guessing many of them wont be managing a team for a season in it :P

Its going to be as active as the others, people arent going to be less stingy just because its GC100[/quote']

Lol that sounds true alright.

I think it may be active if enough forumers get the big teams otherwise it could go down the tube.

I'm getting annoyed with GC98 now.

I'm still awaiting bids for my Cardiff team. I have had an offer for Ledley from a managed team and an offer for Matthews from a managed team and thats it. Neither are for sale.

My whole squad nearly is Trl and I yet to recieve offers from external either. I need cash! My targets are being snapped up.:mad:

Guest Abdel Zizi

I'm still awaiting bids for my Cardiff team. I have had an offer for Ledley from a managed team and an offer for Matthews from a managed team and thats it. Neither are for sale.

My whole squad nearly is Trl and I yet to recieve offers from external either. I need cash! My targets are being snapped up.:mad:

Had the same problem with Darlington in GC97.

I Trl my entire squad, and didn't recieve a single offer.

At the end, I managed to swap them all and sold 3 to managed teams.

Never got a bid in.

Same as in GC38 with my Cambridge, desperate for cash, but no external bids yet

Well done Ray for getting Madrid ;)

Let me know if your up for doing any transfers with them' date=' the transfer system is diabolical :rolleyes:

Not expecting 100 to come today tbh ;)[/quote']

Cheers matey

As much as I love Stiflers reports which are the best ive ever seen hate the long stretched out boxes he leaves behind any chancecan fix this and get it back to normal on this thread??

Cheers Kari gunna take a day or so just to look at the squd mainly in disbelief ive got it :P You know you can bid for anybody just stick them in im reasonable although for certain players there will be high premiums ;)

Was looking through the managers and saw you were barca manager which I think is great news as ive played you twice and the results have been:

GC 87- Your barca 0 My Liverpool 3

GC 89- Your Inter 0 My Fiorentina 4 (before quit)

I think this league is gunna be a piece of cake ;):P;):P

Just kidding :P

Cheers matey

As much as I love Stiflers reports which are the best ive ever seen hate the long stretched out boxes he leaves behind any chancecan fix this and get it back to normal on this thread??

Cheers Kari gunna take a day or so just to look at the squd mainly in disbelief ive got it :P You know you can bid for anybody just stick them in im reasonable although for certain players there will be high premiums ;)

Was looking through the managers and saw you were barca manager which I think is great news as ive played you twice and the results have been:

Stifler hasn't done anything to this thread.

The post by Almighty wiggles has stretched this one. It will be alright when enough posts come to take it to a new page.

Even Stiflers reports in GC1 thread don't stretch for me.

Stifler hasn't done anything to this thread.

The post by Almighty wiggles has stretched this one. It will be alright when enough posts come to take it to a new page.

Even Stiflers reports in GC1 thread don't stretch for me.

well hopefully this will put it on a new page. congrats on getting the Real Madrid ray ;) you do deserve it

Cheers Kari gunna take a day or so just to look at the squd mainly in disbelief ive got it

I'm surprised you got them too tbh :P Did you follow my advice or did you find a better way?

You know you can bid for anybody just stick them in im reasonable although for certain players there will be high premiums ;)

I will do' date=' cant be any worse than what i have been getting quoted from other people :rolleyes:

:o For that i will take great pleasure in watching your team crash and burn :P

We have a prearranged friendly tonight, prediction 6-0 Barca ;)

well hopefully this will put it on a new page. congrats on getting the Real Madrid ray ;) you do deserve it

My apologies to Stifler well pointed out Dai but my point still stands I hate these long stretched out boxes hopefully we get to a new page and it fixes itself quick...this post should help :)

Cheers Adam mate I'll do my best to get Real to the top gotta really with Kari about ;)

PS: if anybody hasnt seen Stiflers GC 1 thread you really should check it out the best match reports/news centre ever :)

My apologies to Stifler well pointed out Dai but my point still stands I hate these long stretched out boxes hopefully we get to a new page and it fixes itself quick...this post should help :)

Cheers Adam mate I'll do my best to get Real to the top gotta really with Kari about ;)

PS: if anybody hasnt seen Stiflers GC 1 thread you really should check it out the best match reports/news centre ever :)

Its just that Wiggles didn't cut the screenshot. It would have been ok otherwise. Its only screenshots that do it. I hate it too but sadly, nothing we can do but just get on with it. :(

I didn't bother trying for any teams that came free this morning. There was too much talk about them last night and I need less competition to have any chance. Plus, I shouldn't stop others having top teams when I have a mass number of top teams myself.:o

Its just that Wiggles didn't cut the screenshot. It would have been ok otherwise. Its only screenshots that do it. I hate it too but sadly' date=' nothing we can do but just get on with it. :(

I didn't bother trying for any teams that came free this morning. There was too much talk about them last night and I need less competition to have any chance. Plus, I shouldn't stop others having top teams when I have a mass number of top teams myself.:o[/quote']

Sorry, didn't realise it was so bad.

I have coded it now

Its just that Wiggles didn't cut the screenshot. It would have been ok otherwise. Its only screenshots that do it. I hate it too but sadly' date=' nothing we can do but just get on with it. :(

I didn't bother trying for any teams that came free this morning. There was too much talk about them last night and I need less competition to have any chance. Plus, I shouldn't stop others having top teams when I have a mass number of top teams myself.:o[/quote']

People can go for who they like Dai always agreed with youn there although personally I think 1 of each time is enough although im guiltyb with Liverpool GC 28 and 87 and Internacional 5 and 61 (although apart from me who supports em, who wants 2 Internacionals :P)

No offence to anybody but I would quite like a rule where you can only have the same team in a GC once ideally twice definetley the limit as it gives more members a chance and encourages people to put in more effort with the team and giving them proper time and attention rather than knowing they can muck it up and just get it again in the next one or quit after a few bad results and just think ah well I will pick em up in te next

PS: kazzer i aint talking about you before you ask :P

PPS: you can have the friendly tonight Kari not even gunna bother setting tactics etc I'll dish out the beatings in the important games ;):P