Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

People can go for who they like Dai always agreed with youn there although personally I think 1 of each time is enough although im guiltyb with Liverpool GC 28 and 87 and Internacional 5 and 61 (although apart from me who supports em' date=' who wants 2 Internacionals :P)

No offence to anybody but I would quite like a rule where you can only have the same team in a GC once ideally twice definetley the limit as it gives more members a chance and encourages people to put in more effort with the team and giving them proper time and attention rather than knowing they can muck it up and just get it again in the next one or quit after a few bad results and just think ah well I will pick em up in te next

PS: kazzer i aint talking about you before you ask :P

PPS: you can have the friendly tonight Kari not even gunna bother setting tactics etc I'll dish out the beatings in the important games ;):P[/quote']

I'm guilty of having more than 1 Liverpool, more than 1 Man Utd, more than 1 Inter, more than 1 Newcastle, more than 1 Fiorentina, more than 1 Chelsea and more than 1 Porto so that rule would seriously knacker me. lol

Still, I would welcome it as something good for the game on the whole. Would spread the big teams out between manager. Which in turn, would make it better, surely. For everyone.

No offence to anybody but I would quite like a rule where you can only have the same team in a GC once ideally twice definetley the limit as it gives more members a chance and encourages people to put in more effort with the team and giving them proper time and attention rather than knowing they can muck it up and just get it again in the next one or quit after a few bad results and just think ah well I will pick em up in te next

PS: kazzer i aint talking about you before you ask :P

PPS: you can have the friendly tonight Kari not even gunna bother setting tactics etc I'll dish out the beatings in the important games ;):P

You better not be :mad::P After all all my teams (bar one) are totally and utterly awesome :D I agree i think 2 is more than enough, i have 2 Madrid's and 2 Barca's but i've changed Madrid in 75 and Barca in 87 so much both of them are officially "kazzer fc" so really i only have 1 of each ;)

The current system regarding GC teams i think is completely rubbish anyway it needs a complete overhaul imo. But tbh i dont really care now anyways as i'll join 100 and no more after that ;)

I've tried for most of the big clubs as I'm on at 5 practically every day (timezones) and in nearly 18 months of playing I've never had a Real, Inter, EPL big four etc team in a GC ever. Shows how wonderful my connection is. Might as well go back to dial-up and save some coin. :P

I did see a Manchester United in blue once though. I was so shocked I froze... :rolleyes:

Just getting annoyed that GC 100 hasn't come yet' date=' mind I do think it will today as Devs are coming online and offline a lot on SM. I'm not sure when though but im already bored waiting .[/quote']

It'll be tomorrow.

Just getting annoyed that GC 100 hasn't come yet' date=' mind I do think it will today as Devs are coming online and offline a lot on SM. I'm not sure when though but im already bored waiting .[/quote']

You'll be waiting a long time then buddy ;)

Dev's coming on and off as they run the site mate. Ongoing maintenence will keep them on and off.

yeah suppose mind usually when one of them is on a GC tends to follow later in my books...

You might be looking into things a bit too much.

Devs are on everyday so you would be right in thinking a GC is created after a Dev comes online. :o

Why do ye reckon so? Every other GC has been made the day after another opened and tommorow makes no more sense then today.

That is true' date=' i just dont "feel" it coming today :P

yeah suppose mind usually when one of them is on a GC tends to follow later in my books...

That also is true...;)

Devs are on everyday so you would be right in thinking a GC is created after a Dev comes online. :o

Ok lol that came out wrong' date=' I mean when a Dev comes online when [b']a GC is expected[/b] a GC usually follows :o:P

I have noticed on a couple of occasions when a smdev has logged onto the forum a GC has followed very soon after, i dont see them logged onto the forum too often.

You better not be :mad::P After all all my teams (bar one) are totally and utterly awesome :D I agree i think 2 is more than enough' date=' i have 2 Madrid's and 2 Barca's but i've changed Madrid in 75 and Barca in 87 so much both of them are officially "kazzer fc" so really i only have 1 of each ;)

The current system regarding GC teams i think is completely rubbish anyway it needs a complete overhaul imo. But tbh i dont really care now anyways as i'll join 100 and no more after that ;)[/quote']

All your teams are awesome I will grant you that and you do a good job wherever you been although i would say starting with a barca or Real it is much easier :)

What happened to the Champions league reports in 75?? I really enjoyed reading them. Nowt to do with the fact you lost the 1st leg of your QF is it ;):P

Personally i agree a revamp of the GC team system might be a good idea, although I wont be making a thread as i did with the support tickets(although it hashad some positive effects already) :)

All your teams are awesome I will grant you that and you do a good job wherever you been although i would say starting with a barca or Real it is much easier :)

What happened to the Champions league reports in 75?? I really enjoyed reading them. Nowt to do with the fact you lost the 1st leg of your QF is it ;):P

Personally i agree a revamp of the GC team system might be a good idea' date=' although I wont be making a thread as i did with the support tickets(although it hashad some positive effects already) :)[/quote']

True but with all my other small clubs most i am running away with the leagues ;) Except FC Koln only 2nd with them ;)

Well i was going to do a preview for the second legs. I did get totally screwed in my first leg the result was unfathomable and even my opponent messaged me saying he was shocked by that result and doesnt understand the ME sometimes. But despite that i will still do a preview before and a review for the 2nd legs ;)

I dont bother sending them suggestions or making threads (sick of being ignored :() but there is a lot of improvements they can make and should make!

Nah I think it will be today' date=' or Saturday but [b']defo not tommorow[/b].

Hmm....