Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

How do you know?
And how do you know? Remember what Ste said' date=' anyone who posts untrue things will have their forum account suspended.[/quote']
Now? How do you know? :confused:

Hahaha, always wanted to do that, what better time than the centenary, when a lot of people are eager :D:D

At Hemy: Yeah, when you say things as "already reserved".

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Hahaha' date=' always wanted to do that, what better time than the centenary, when a lot of people are eager :D:D

At Hemy: Yeah, when you say things as "already reserved".[/quote']

As mentioned. Ste might suspend your account for that. Silly, silly boy.

He meant been made I think so technically he is correct in saying it is being made' date=' which we presume it is lol[/quote']

Well technically, unless they are actually in the process of making it right now, then he is incorrect, if he had said GC 100 will be made then he would have been correct. His statement was actually grammtically incorrect in the first place :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

Haha, even if I get suspended, that was worth it.

So many believers :D

My one time was a succes.

Furthermore, I'm confident Ste won't suspend me, it's not the same kind of false rumour he was talking about.

Got ya all! :P

Where is Stoch? Going to be your best player by far after the Dutch ratings. :D

I know' date=' but this image kept mucking about an I couldn't be bothered to make a new one. I have his shirt pre-made and everything but it was easier to leave him out. He's on fire btw :D

I attached the Stoch shirt for proof so I don't seem ungrateful for the loan :)

EDIT: [img']http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af82/OMudkip/myshirt1.jpg[/img]

Haha' date=' even if I get suspended, that was worth it.

Furthermore, I'm confident Ste won't suspend me, it's not the same kind of false rumour he was talking about.

Got ya all! :P[/quote']

Was just waiting for someone to do that! :D Suprised it took this long for someone to do that! ;)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Then what is?:confused:

Deliberatly saying you already have bought a team in the setup, when it's not possible, or saying that whoever pays more, get's the team.

Ste will punish everybody who will give the support ticket section extra work due to asking if the money thing is true, it has nothing to do with the practical joked I laid upon you all :D

Bit angry are you :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

Would have been more believable if you said "GC 100 Has been made!!!" as I doubt anyone would announce an upcoming creation and hinder their chance at a big team.

I actually did that with GC93, I was it being made, and then you have +- 10 minutes when that does.

I have noticed on a couple of occasions when a smdev has logged onto the forum a GC has followed very soon after' date=' i dont see them logged onto the forum too often.[/quote']

Devs are online a lot everyday, but appear offline, so no, there isn't a correlation.

I got told to ask if you fancy replying to your PMs in game? :)

Haha' date=' even if I get suspended, that was worth it.

Got ya all! :P[/quote']

The comedy value is lost anyway.

People are refreshing like mad anyway, you may have agot a few people with your stunt butmost would have been looking anyway.

You didn't get me Abdel anyway ;), 1, why would you spend so much time doing all the font size and everything if it was made? :P 2, why would you say it's being made? You would say it's been made. :P

Anyway, Inter looking to sell Ibrahimovic, Puyol and Cambiasso in GC44, also just done a match report. :D

Would have been more believable if you said "GC 100 Has been made!!!" as I doubt anyone would announce an upcoming creation and hinder their chance at a big team.

It would have been a lot more believable if he posted this.

Gold Championship 100 was created at 14:13 Game Time. We wish all of the managers in this elite Game World the best of luck.

Guest Abdel Zizi

The comedy value is lost anyway.

People are refreshing like mad anyway' date=' you may have agot a few people with your stunt butmost would have been looking anyway.[/quote']

You didn't get me Abdel anyway ;)' date=' 1, why would you spend so much time doing all the font size and everything if it was made? :P 2, why would you say it's being made? You would say it's been made. :P

Anyway, Inter looking to sell Ibrahimovic, Puyol and Cambiasso in GC44, also just done a match report. :D[/quote']

Dai: I know I got you looking, didn't I ;)

Jake: Actually: read the above.

When GC93 was being made, I noticed and reported it here on the forum.

Ask KNVB, you can type in for example 100 in the GC search, and if it's in the proces of being made or in the proces of being put online, you have +- 10 minutes wiating time before it opens.

So no, I didn't made a grammatical mistake, GC's are noticeable when being made, even before you can see they are made.

Devs are online a lot everyday' date=' but appear offline, so no, there isn't a correlation.

I got told to ask if you fancy replying to your PMs in game? :)[/quote']

Yea but im talking about when they actually appear as online ;) It happened with 97 there was actually 2 of them appearing as online at the same time :eek: That was around 3.45 and guess what happened at 4? Yep GC 97 ;) And with another i noticed one of them online and 5 minutes later a GC was there. Other than that i rarely ever actually see them as online, although i understand they are on all the time!

Hmm well i have just logged onto the game and i have no messages, so it must be an old message which has been lost somewhere in amongst the other messages. I do try to reply to most messages but i just get too many ;) Tell them to resend their message and i will reply now :)

Edit: Abdel you said GC 100 being made, which is grammatically incorrect ;)

Dai: I know I got you looking' date=' didn't I ;)

[/quote']

Nah, I'm one of the ones looking anyway, (every now and again, not constantly). Im seeing if I can get Barca, otherwise I have my target, a small team that I will be paying for just to get into the setup.:) I'm in no rush really as they wont go very quickly.