• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Yea but im talking about when they actually appear as online ;) It happened with 97 there was actually 2 of them appearing as online at the same time :eek: That was around 3.45 and guess what happened at 4? Yep GC 97 ;) And with another i noticed one of them online and 5 minutes later a GC was there. Other than that i rarely ever actually see them as online' date=' although i understand they are on all the time!

Hmm well i have just logged onto the game and i have no messages, so it must be an old message which has been lost somewhere in amongst the other messages. I do try to reply to most messages but i just get too many ;) Tell them to resend their message and i will reply now :)

Edit: Abdel you said GC 100 being made, which [i']is[/i] grammatically incorrect ;)

Nah thats waaaaaayyyyyy too much effort apparently.

It was sent at : 17 Feb 2010 - 13:37 GT

:)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Nah' date=' I'm one of the ones looking anyway, (every now and again, not constantly). Im seeing if I can get Barca, otherwise I have my target, a small team that I will be paying for just to get into the setup.:) I'm in no rush really as they wont go very quickly.[/quote']

Yeah, it will be very hard to get one of the top teams now, as many fast forumers will try to get in.

I believe I know who your small team will be, it will be interesting to see how fast they go.

yeah that would have made me look :P

As if you didn't already do that .:D

Yeah' date=' it will be very hard to get one of the top teams now, as many fast forumers will try to get in.

I believe I know who your small team will be, it will be interesting to see how fast they go.

As if you didn't already do that .:D[/quote']

Nah. You wont ever guess my small team. ;) Its not obvious at all.

Oh yea i seen that message and ignored it as the message didnt take much effort in the first place so i remember thinking :rolleyes:

Have replied now..."no" ;)

You expect an essay as to why the player was of interest?

I thought one line was all it took to enquire about a players availability, next time I will be sure to fill 2 sides of A4, complete with 4 illustrations, and a bibliography when sending a PM.

You expect an essay as to why the player was of interest?

I thought one line was all it took to enquire about a players availability' date=' next time I will be sure to fill 2 sides of A4, complete with 4 illustrations, and a bibliography when sending a PM.[/quote']

No but i expect politeness otherwise i ignore the message ;)

I just wasted the 15 minutes reading through the last ten or so pages of this thread, only for almost every single post to be pure and utter speculation as to when GC100 will be made. Guys, I'm looking forward to this setup as much as the next guy, but what exactly is the point in predicting when the setup will be created when we all know that it shall well and truly random? All these speculative posts are nothing but unaldulterated spam.