• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

hmm interesting... you know this how?

and since you clearly have supernatural powers when will it be made ???

I don't but Ste et al are sound guys and they know this means a lot to the community' date=' and they won't charge.

And it will be made sometime before 23:02:10

Guest Abdel Zizi

In other news:

GC91 Barcelona sign Fabregas in a straight swap with Iniesta. I had to get Fabregas, so I'm very happy with this.

Very big news coming up in a few hours.

Aaron' date=' i thought your grammar was better than that? That statement makes no sense what so ever. I think what you meant to say was, How do you know this?[/quote']

It does make sense,I said you know this because...... And where the dots are he can fill in how he knows,e.g. And you know this because(your a guru)(your guessing ect).

It does make sense' date='I said you know this because...... And where the dots are he can fill in how he knows,e.g. And you know this because(your a guru)(your guessing ect).[/quote']

It doesn't? You know this how, would make sense mate. He's guessing incase you haven't noticed.

It doesn't? You know this how' date=' would make sense mate. He's guessing incase you haven't noticed.[/quote']

I know hes guessing but anyway. Its a forum about a football game,does it matter if I miss phrase something?(I read over it and think it makes sense). Have you decided who youre going for in gc100 yet?

Darlington - GC99

Just had 22 bids accepted, 10 more remaining and will still have some spare cash, as for Nick Justice, Bristol City and any other manager who wants to try for that title, you've got no chance, come the end of the season your gonna be crying when i've got the double over you all and won the league clear by 20 points ;).

Darlington - GC99

Just had 22 bids accepted' date=' 10 more remaining and will still have some spare cash, as for Nick Justice, Bristol City and any other manager who wants to try for that title, you've got no chance, come the end of the season your gonna be crying when i've got the double over you all and won the league clear by 20 points ;).[/quote']

Wanna loan? United. ;)

Yeah' date=' will just make him availble. Had like 10 load bids for him at the start so just put him unavailble to shut them up. :o:p[/quote']

Your a legend, thanks for this man, will rep you when it lets me again as it says i need to spread before i can give it again < (Don't mean for that to sound wrong LOL).

Darlington - GC99

Just had 22 bids accepted' date=' 10 more remaining and will still have some spare cash, as for Nick Justice, Bristol City and any other manager who wants to try for that title, you've got no chance, come the end of the season your gonna be crying when i've got the double over you all and won the league clear by 20 points ;).[/quote']

Lol we will see ive just had 15 bids accepted, more to follow, plus some good loans from Ben(Ajax) ;)

Get a can of wooopass:D

I also have 22 bids ACCEPTED!

Random scrandoms though ;)

Lol we will see ive just had 15 bids accepted' date=' more to follow, plus some good loans from Ben(Ajax) ;)

Get a can of wooopass:D

You'll certainly feel a can of woopass hit you when i thrash you in the league ;)

hahahahaha Lol :D Stelly taking things too far lol

Why not ay, i'm loving it ;)