Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I'm the angriest person in the world right now.

I have sent a polite but to the point ticket explaining that I have two pieces of proof that I paid for Barcelona. YES! BARCELONA! Yet' date=' Andy manages them.

How does that happen?

I don't want them in GC101. I want them now! GC100 means more! I sacraficed a forumer challenge on the hope of getting Barca (even though I didn't EVER think I would get them in a million years) and that happens.

I thought paying by phone was the problem. Not paypal.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Dai, don't accept the Barca in GC101. You can get a lot more out of it, and you know why.

got a decent team in 100' date=' tottenham, happy with that seeing i missed out on chelsea by a whisker[/quote']

Seems a few people missed out on Chelsea by a whisker ;)

To Dai that sucks man :( You will get Barca in 101 but as you say it isnt the same :mad:

i'm the angriest person in the world right now.

I have sent a polite but to the point ticket explaining that i have two pieces of proof that i paid for barcelona. Yes! Barcelona! Yet' date=' andy manages them.

How does that happen?

I don't want them in gc101. I want them now! Gc100 means more! I sacraficed a forumer challenge on the hope of getting barca (even though i didn't ever think i would get them in a million years) and that happens.

I thought paying by phone was the problem. Not paypal.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhaa

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Right,

I got Werder and had to pay in GC100 OK.

Then I type everything in and it comes up with that Secrurity thing.

I type everything in about 20 times, and doesnt accept it. So I havent got Werder Bremen, and have got Athletic Bilbao (which frankly I am not bothered about) But I really wanted Werder Bremen though. Its an absoulute cant say what I want to.

ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.

Had Schalke in my basket then when I tried to pay by phone it said sending text reply now but I didn't get a message. :mad: I've paid by phone before on the same number so don't know what the problem was. Also failed attempts at paying for Bolton or Nice after with the same method which has stressed me out no end. Don't think I'll bother with this GC or any more in the future.:(

I have' date=' and i think i've broken my knuckle punching the wall, i paid for them and there not even there, they are in my order history :mad::mad:[/quote']

Says there still free on mine mate??!?

I have' date=' and i think i've broken my knuckle punching the wall, i paid for them and there not even there, they are in my order history :mad::mad:[/quote']

O dear I think SM will be dealing with a few support tickets here

Maybe a few people will agree with my Support ticket thread after all this I feel sorr for you mate. Not quite as bad as Dai but still awful especially as my beloved Liverpool are the best team in the world :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

got liverpool in my barscit looking for my card now!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Right' date='

I got Werder and had to pay in GC100 OK.

Then I type everything in and it comes up with that Secrurity thing.

I type everything in about 20 times, and doesnt accept it. So I havent got Werder Bremen, and have got Athletic Bilbao (which frankly I am not bothered about) But I really wanted Werder Bremen though. Its an absoulute cant say what I want to.

ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.[/quote']

Happened too me with Madrid mate twice!! You will have to ring the credit card company, anymore than five attempts your card is locked and you have to go through a fraud procedure.