Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I'm actually crying man' date=' no lie, i'm really mad, been waiting for them since 93 and thought 100 would be the perfect chance to get them, they can take money off us and think they can keep it and give us nothing in return, i'm very disappointed in SM and i think this may result in me laying back a bit and not coming on as much, simple as.[/quote']

^ Lol ^

How sad is the world getting.

Ticket submitted and if the answer is we can offer you a team in 101' date=' I DON'T WANT A TEAM IN 101 I WANT THAT LIVERPOOL IN 100, Not your fault Allan you weren't to know.[/quote']

Mate it the same with Dai You and Me, we didnt get our teams that we more or less paid for. :mad:

Ticket submitted and if the answer is we can offer you a team in 101' date=' I DON'T WANT A TEAM IN 101 I WANT THAT LIVERPOOL IN 100, Not your fault Allan you weren't to know.[/quote']

Just say u want Liverpool when pc1 comes(if it comes)

^ Lol ^

How sad is the world getting.

Well i've waited 7 GC's to get them in the big 100 and i've paid only to not have them, i ent got a job or anything, i don't get e.m.a at College where am i supposed to get my money from i have to save, shush yeh..

Cant say I blame you, I'd want the team I paid for too.

Got home 10 mins after it opened :rolleyes:

Ended up with Rubin. Not too bad considering I missed the boat.

Whats all the fuss about / popularity anyway with GC100? It will probably die slowly like a lot of the others.

Back up to 7 teams again, so may quit one or two of my older teams after their current season.

Got Lokomotiv Moskva

in the basket proably not going to pay just see only 91 teams taken i though this would be an active gc

GC1 - the original GC and you would think the most sought after - only has 55-60% occupancy.

I think it's too easy to get rid of team and pick up another to ever have full game worlds. Shame.

Mate it the same with Dai You and Me' date=' we didnt get our teams that we more or less paid for. :mad:[/quote']

More or less?

I just got an E-MAIL from SM with the words:

"We have now received and processed your shop payment.

Thank you for your purchase."

Rub it in much?

All the profanities you can think of came out of my mouth.

To add to it. They wont answer tickets until tomorrow as its out of office hours. JOKE!

More or less?

I just got an E-MAIL from SM with the words:

"We have now received and processed your shop payment.

Thank you for your purchase."

Rub it in much?

All the profanities you can think of came out of my mouth.

To add to it. They wont answer tickets until tomorrow as its out of office hours. JOKE!

Tickets do get answer after 5 i sent a ticket regarding gc 99 and it was answerd at 17:17 the same day

I'm nearly annoyed for you guys to be honest. This happens far too often.

Way too much, i just knew it was only a matter of time until i got it as well, I aint commenting on this matter anymore.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Platinum championships. There not going to make them...

then why he say wait till they come out

How ironic, when your 15 minutes were up at 5:28 i managed to snap them up. Now i dont normally pay for them but as it was Liverpool (my favourite team) and in GC100 i decided to. Only to find that it goes to the second paying screen and wont accept my card details.

Im fuming. I had to get let them go and now SM may have my money twice (i tried a second time).

They really have mucked it up and i may be sending a ticket aswell. :mad:

How ironic' date=' when your 15 minutes were up at 5:28 i managed to snap them up. Now i dont normally pay for them but as it was Liverpool (my favourite team) and in GC100 i decided to. Only to find that it goes to the second paying screen and wont accept my card details.

Im fuming. I had to get let them go and now SM may have my money twice (i tried a second time).

They really have mucked it up and i may be sending a ticket aswell. :mad:[/quote']

check your payments and see if you paid..