Chatroomer Of The Year 2008 - Final - Sam Warren vs Kenneth McCandless

Chatroomer Of The Year 2008 - Final - Sam Warren vs Kenneth McCandless  

1. 1.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chatroomer Of The Year 2008 - Final - Sam Warren vs Kenneth McCandless

Sam gets my vote, especially because of the costume but mostly because if he can beat me, I think he can beat Ken with it. :)

Ken is also a great person to talk to and a lot of other things... but Sam is immense, hence he can say he is the better Sam. :rolleyes:

Everything was under control and there was going to be a 3rd v 4th play off' date=' but looks like that aint happening now because of people's lack of patience... :rolleyes:[/quote']

:eek: Who might that be or are ya not allowed to say?

Sam gets my vote' date=' especially because of the costume but mostly because if he can beat me, I think he can beat Ken with it. :)

Ken is also a great person to talk to and a lot of other things... but Sam is immense, hence he can say he is the better Sam. :rolleyes:

:eek: Who might that be or are ya not allowed to say?[/quote']

Was me mainley i bugged him every day....:rolleyes::D

Both good chatters well the best hence there in the final :D but sam gets my vote he is a crackin lad and chatter and edges my vote ahead of ken who also is a fine lad.

Was me mainley i bugged him every day....:rolleyes::D

Both good chatters well the best hence there in the final :D but sam gets my vote he is a crackin lad and chatter and edges my vote ahead of ken who also is a fine lad.

Guess I'm part to blame also due to some unbarable tension, even if it's not the Final. :rolleyes:

How Kenny is not winning is beyond me.. No offence meant to Sam but Kenny has been in a league on his own this year.

Kenny has been the heart of the chatroom this year and has made a great impact on it.

I have had some great laughs at Kennys expense, i remember a talk about how Kenny is always on chat and one chatter said

Kenny doesnt leave cos he's too fat to get out the door

I have voted for Sam...

I have spoken to him quite a bit recently and he's a great lad... I just haven't spoken to Kenny as much as Sam...

Don't know why you are surprised Allan... Its your opinion that Ken should be winning and obviously not the way everyone thinks...:confused:

Don't know why you are surprised Allan... Its your opinion that Ken should be winning and obviously not the way everyone thinks...:confused:

Entitled to my opinion and i made mine clear, both are great chatters but i feel Ken has contributed more to the chatroom this year than Sam has.

Entitled to my opinion and i made mine clear' date=' both are great chatters but i feel Ken has contributed more to the chatroom this year than Sam has.[/quote']

I said I knew it was your opinion....

Wasn't a dig at you...

Entitled to my opinion and i made mine clear' date=' both are great chatters but i feel Ken has contributed more to the chatroom this year than Sam has.[/quote']

tbh Allan, i think you have over reacted, its only a small comp and you've got yourself wayyy over worked, man just chill out.

How Kenny is not winning is beyond me.. No offence meant to Sam but Kenny has been in a league on his own this year.

Kenny has been the heart of the chatroom this year and has made a great impact on it.

Completely the opposite for me... Sam is the best chatroomer